Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion (58654 Views)

does The Jehovah Witness Still Forbids Blood Transfusion In This Century? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Hempe(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2014
Don't we think it's better to obey God and die than to live (acts 15:29) ......why don't we just think of those that went through blood transfusion and still waste their life for nothing due to other infections. In my opinion a life live based on obedience to God is d best course in life. After all there is hope of resurrection for d faithful ones.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Adesiji77: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Lilimax:

This scripture is not in JW Bible and I'm sure they deliberately removed it to buttress there non belief in Trinity embarassed

I can categorically tell you that the bolded part is not true. It is not a JW issue.

1 John 5:7 has been proven to be an addition to the Bible and does not appear in the oldest Greek manuscripts. It is a corruption of the Bible text.

Many translations do not include this verse. Even the NKJV has a footnote with this verse saying that it is not found in the oldest Greek manuscripts.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Sarimah(f): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2014
she killed herself undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by josephos: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2014
u better stop ur hatred for Jehovah witnesses.
their are som religious that instead of going to hospital when sick to receive medical treatment would go to church and die there. i guess u hav nothing to say about them

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Zane2point4(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2014
you dont recite the national anthem to show love for your country, you dont join the armed forces to improve security situations of your country, yet you want peaceful environment to worship on sundays, all in the name of religion, then wats the need of having such people arnd as chritains they have similarities with these boko haram people blc they have been brain washed.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by sinequanon: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2014
[size=16pt]SO, HOW MANY OF YOU DONATE BLOOD?

I BET THAT MOST OF YOU DO NOT DONATE BLOOD, BUT BELIEVE IN BLOOD TRANSFUSION.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by josephos: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Guykhena:

Same way the musian Selena died in '95' in coldblood after her JW dad refused blood transfusion be done on her,tho she was shot and lost a lot of blood..

This peeps and their doctrines,I don't know if I should call it ignorance or plain stvpidity......

bro try to speak the truth.

the blood has already been transfused into her b4 her father got there... but still she died

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2014
exthar87:
yes JW is a cult..founded by Russell. The group emerged from the Bible Student movement founded in the late 1870s by Charles Taze Russell with the formation of Zion's Watch Tower Tract Society with significant organizational and doctrinal changes under the leadership of Joseph Franklin Rutherford. The name JW is based on Isaiah 43:10-12 was adopted in 1931 to distinguish themselves from other Bible Student groups and symbolize a break with the legacy of Russell 's tradition

Do you really know what a "cult" is? Who told you C.T Russell "Founded" JW?

My people suffer from a lack of Knowledge!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by iluvweed(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2014
samflexx:

ki olorun shaanu fun ye oo....ko ri fun e bi oshe wi..ode,omo iya werey..omo jatijati, akobi ashawo..

Meaning..... grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Do you really know what a "cult" is? Who told you C.T Russell "Founded" JW?

My people suffer from a lack of Knowledge!
no you suffer from lack of knowledge. shame on you,you dont even know the founder of JW.. A Short history of the Jehovah Witnesses

The founder of the Jehovah Witnesses is Charles Taze Russell, who was born in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania on February 16, 1852. He was the son of Joseph L. and Anna Eliza Russell, young Charles was raised a Congregationalist and spent most of his early years in Allegheny and Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. At the age of 16, in the year 1868 he found himself losing faith in Churches, Church Creeds, the Bible and God

nd JW is a cult
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2014
fpeter:

Abeg i no follow o...I cannot argue with a JW abeg delete me from ur matter,I no dey available#FPETERISNOTREACHABLE

See that's the problem.

You make an allegation or you hear something from a JW that doesn't sound like what you know and we try to explain and the next thing is "You cannot argue with a JW". Well for your information we don't argue. We only tell you what the reality is and we back it up with the bible. Unfortunately what you haven't come to realise is that while you reel out all your own human reasonings, we are always responding simply with the Bible.

When last did you "argue" with a JW? How many times did you quote the bible? Tell me if you remember?

Oh so you expect we'll just lie down and accept whatever it is you have simply because that is what you think?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by tabisegroup(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2014
kinisoo1:
[size=32pt]WHY IS THIS ON FRONT PAGE?[/size]

Bcus d page is in front!!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by lastpage: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Why not write report about JW who have refused blood transfusions and STILL survived or better yet about people who took blood transfusions and still die.

Do you think blood transfusions save lives 100%. Do you think blood transfusions is the BEST/ New technological way to achieve successful surgery?

@bolded section, JW did not say, God through the bible said so. We simply obey no matter what. while others choose what they obey. (If God told them to sacrifice their child, they would tell him no! They lack the kind of faith Abramham had)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the post above are just based on ignorance and lack of proper information. I am not surprised because Satan said to God, "whatever a man has he will give to save his soul". In this case, many are ready to sacrifice their Faith, Loyalty, Obedience,and Love for God and commandments for TRYING (NB:no quarantee) to save their soul only to discover that they can't outrun death.

God bless you for dissecting this ignorant post!

I am NOT a J.W. but l have studied with them very well, over time since l was a youngster and some of my family members are J.W's so l know them in-and-out!
Why l am NOT a J.W, is a personal decision as l dont believe in deceiving myself (saying l will do what l dont or cant do and lying to God and myself; consider that my weakness) but that is a long story! undecided

I have a few experience l want to share about this bloody transfusion thing:
During the birth of my first son some years back (He is in Medical School as l write now), it was by C.S as well.
*There were at least fifteen other females in that ward that had C.S as well. (Dont know why women cant "push" anymore , nowadays!)
*Most were short of blood and had one or the other "infection" .....post birth.
*At a point, the Doctors told me they have to infuse blood as she was very low on blood, infected (they need to re-open C.S wound! angry ) and is in danger. I bluntly refused blood transfusion and was asked to sign an indemnity form.
*I signed. My wife would sign same on my behalf at my point of death, we have agreed on that.

Now refusal was not because l "blindly follow J.W" ..as l have said, l am NOT a member!
It was based on two things:
1.) I have read and understood (with my two eyes and God-given brain), that "Blood is life" and taking blood is no different to "eating blood" (alcohol - drunk, injected or transfused is no different from "eating it" through the mouth) which God has expressly commanded against in the Bible!

2.) At a point in life, on some things, l need to make a clear choice to obey God's word or not.
I am not very religious but the "few things that l have "understood perfectly", l hold very dare to them. Transfusion is one of them

Back to my story: I then sought "alternative" treatment for my wife, for SHORTAGE OF BLOOD... and INFECTION.
I blended "very fresh and tender" pumpkin leaves, sieved the liquid and mixed with milk and every day, morning and evening, l will slip a small flask containing this mixture, to her. She drank this.
Another Doctor who is a family friend also recommended a very strong Anti Biotic which l bought and slipped to her, with her "drink'.
Now, Doctors were not aware as they would condemn and refuse both, since l am not a "Medical personnel"!

ABOUT FOUR OF THE WOMEN IN THE WARD HAD VERY BAD INFECTION AND THEIR "SEWN C.S AREA" HAD TO BE RE-OPENED TO BE DRAINED AND CLEANED AND WERE TRANSFUSED IN THE PROCESS BECAUSE THEY LOST LOT OF BLOOD.

TWO DIED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, ANOTHER ONE DIED ABOUT FOUR DAYS LATER! THEY ALL TOOK BLOOD!

I was caught on the second day trying to "smuggle-in" my mixture by a Nurse and she nearly "blew it" for me. I cried and begged her not to expose me and asked her to give me five days before reporting what she saw, since she insisted on reporting it as a "breech".
I smoothed things by giving her a "gift" the next day.

On third day (they do the blood count/volume test daily), one Doctor called all other Doctors present (this was narrated to me by my wife, when l came with my daily "flask of mixture", as usual) and ask them to see the blood test result of my wife! He said "I dont know what is going on here, this woman's blood count is rising astronomically by the day..... but she is the only one that refused to be transfused! Where is she getting the blood from"?
To cut a long story short, when l came and was told the "good news" about her blood volume/count, l was very happy and feel very vindicated.
I felt very good that l knew my wife was NOT sharing "somebody's blood" in her system.
I even felt better with my "conscience" that l had "stayed true to what l believed in".

While l cannot blame those who dont have this kind of "knowledge-based faith", it begs the question: Who will you believe? Word of God or Word of Man

I know we live in a generation where some even consider the Bible to be trash and God to be some "imagination of some deluded dudes"! grin grin
I read the current Pope in trying to be liberal and acceptable to everyone and the "Big Bang theorists, said "I do not think God has a magic wand to create humans"! Such is how far this generation has gone. I respect the Pope a lot though.

*My Daughter who was born abroad, at 27weeks, was to have a blood transfusion as well. I still refused.
*I was charged to Court as l refused to sign the consent form for the operation to go ahead.
*I defended my beliefs and the Judge said "The state has authority over the child than me, the father and therefore over-rules my authority to refuse her blood. I refused to sign the judgement and the judge fined me the equivalent of "One Pound" which the state paid but they forcefully went ahead and transfused her. (Oyinbo people? angry angry )
Now, my conscience is clear that l have done everything within my power in this case, and My "Conscience and God" are my witness.
If she was not so premature and could drink, God knows l will repeat the same stunt with her, as l did with her mother.

If she had died, l will still not change my decision. If l was jailed that day, l will still not change my position.
Its not "fanaticism" as some are calling it, it is FAITH...borne out of knowledge. I understood perfectly, what l was doing and why l was doing it. I weigh the options and made an informed decision!
she is hale ans hearty today but[b] l still look at her and feel part of her belongs to the "owner of that blood" she received![/b] angry angry

Some say there is no God and that we came about, due to "an explosion"!
I asked if anyone has ever seen "ordered things" ... resulting from "disorder"? (Enthropy and Enthalpy, in science)
Mohammed Ali, when he was 30yrs old and a world champion, asked a similar question in a meeting where he predicted what he would like to do when he gets to 65yrs old - Helping people so that (according to him), he can go to heaven! He asked if the cloths which one of the audience "made itself" or if the Glass Cup in his hand could make itself or "re-order itself" from a "shattering explosion"."

He reasoned, How then can we say a more "complex and intricate" object like man and the world and its galaxies, was the result of some random explosion? Does that make nay sense, even a "non-scientific, lay-man" sense?

I sympathize with this man who lost his wife. Accept my sympathies. Dont question your faith, but be steadfast. Be like Job in the Bible!
I also enjoin anyone who holds a belief, to investigate that belief properly, use your own sense to "analyze things", seek knowledge about it, understand what exactly the Bible is saying over it
(wearing of trouser is one other thing l disagree with J.W over, as l see those of them "abroad" wearing it while those in my neck of woods in Naija say its a sin! but l have my own "universally and spiritually acceptable" position on it, will share it with anyone who cares. ). We can obey God' law and still live a full life... if only we understand that God isnot a wicked fella up there who wants to burden us! wink

I understand that J.W's also have/use "blood expanders" that work well instead of blood transfusion... WHY was this not used on this woman or is it that they are not aware?
If she died a month after, it could be because of the "infection" though loss/lack of blood will/may be a contributing factor.

But as l have seen with my eyes, "blood transfusion" is not a guarantee that a sick person will not die!
If you take the blood and still died like many, how would you feel?

Would you say: (a) Well, l tried to save my life as best as l could... but l disobeyed God in the process and lost both (God and Life)
OR
Would you say: (b) Well, l want to live but made obedience to God's command my priority ...but died in the process.... at least l did not loose both (gained God and lost life).

I love and enjoy "life" but l will chose the latter and hope (hopefully) that God stays TRUE to His PROMISE (as l stayed true to mine!) and remember me for "resurrection and eternal life".
What l will encourage people to do (instead of blind criticism of J.W's) is to INVESTIGATE what they say, concerning blood transfusion; everyone has a Bible: take and read for yourself and decide if it is true that "God Said" [/b]so or its just those weird people that are just saying rubbish. wink

I dont agree with some of their teachings (Birth day celebration is an example, not because l enjoy doing it but because l see their 'explanation' for avoiding it as [b]unnecessary imposition of "man's thinking"
as against God's command. It should have been "advisory" and not a total avoidance) l but where they "got it right" like in blood transfusion, Xmas celebration, Tithe, offering, Religious ostentation, Alcohol (l dont actually drink at all!), e.t.c... l embrace it! grin

You either TRUST GOD or YOU DONT! SIMPLE!

Lastpage!

I am aware that "bloodless surgery" has taken a very giant strides in modern surgery now.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by lastpage: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Zane2point4:
you dont recite the national anthem to show love for your country, you dont join the armed forces to improve security situations of your country, yet you want peaceful environment to worship on sundays, all in the name of religion, then wats the need of having such people arnd as chritains they have similarities with these boko haram people blc they have been brain washed.

Look, l hate it when l have to put myself in a position that seems l am "defending J.W's" but let me ask you this questions, refering to your post...and be honest in your answer, please:

1.) Upon all the National Anthem we recite in Nigeria, what "difference" has it made to our moral life, nationalistic fervor or impacted our country in anyway?
Do you not notice that all those "looting the country dry' also recite the National anthem? grin grin
How many of those who "dont recite" this National Anthem like J.W's have been arrested/paraded for such crimes?
Show me just one! I know if you are caught doing funny things, they just expel you straight! grin

"Actions" speak louder than rhetoric, which is what our National Anthem has become!

2.) Is it joining the "armed forces" that would or actually "improve security"......

....or Justice, Fairplay, Uprightness, Truth, Loving Your Neighbour as thyself, Mutual respect..... all things which J.W's preach and teach their younger ones!
The armed forces itself seems a danger to our security (case in point is when "Ogas" sell their weapons to the enemy! ....or deprive the rank & File boys the right equipment they are supposed to get, as was budgeted for!)

The mistake people like you make is that what you think would guarantee peace..... have failed repeatedly, to guarantee peace.....yet you are not willing to "try a different approach"!

I beg you, ... to criticize these people, ONLY if you have a "Better Alternative" to what they stand for!

let me even add sef: They dont contest for election! grin grin So they ar enot part of these TAN, Forty Laptop, PDP, APC, e.t.c that have turned Nigeria upside-down! shocked shocked

Abeegi joor.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by headTO: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2014
frustratedman:
When boko haram where bombing churches in the north, God sat like a mumu and watched innocents young and old die. Is the church not supposed to be the safest place one can be if that dummy God truly cares

Take for instance on a sunday morning someone summoned me to go to church and I refused. I insisted I have a girl coming over and I refused to go to church because I want to fvck. 30mins later the church was bombed and everyone died including the person that summoned me. Will I have to thank God for making me stay at home fornicating instead of go to church and die

If the bastard God truly cares about we humans why does he watch our pain and misery? Is he not the commander in chief of the whole universe

The wicked dummy God make me loose all I had 200k. It shall never be well with God. I hate God and I wish I can end his existence if I had the chance
. Ur comments really sounds like ur moniker FRUSTRATEDMAN. God Is not to blame for any problem that is facing mankind now. He is a loving father who cares for us. U CAN GET MORE INFO ON WWW.JW.ORG. My friend you will find all the questions to life's questions
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by okeyben10: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
hungryboy:
When one
person suffers from a
delusion, it is called
insanity. When many
people suffer from a
delusion it is called a
Religion.
Robert M. Pirsig
lol hungry boy grin
ds is d only beautiful thing v seen yu post wey no depict hunga
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by lastpage: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
jeevyww:
Jehovah's Witnesses appeared in the second half of the nineteenth century in the USA. Their founder, Charles Taze Russell [1], was Christian, but became influenced by Arian and Seventh-Day Adventist teachings.

Jehovah's Witnesses claim to be "Christians believing in the Bible", hence their real danger to the unaware Orthodox Christian. The heresy of Jehovah's Witnesses is clearly presented in their books; some of which are the following:

Their book "The Truth that leads to eternal life," P. 24: [The Holy Spirit is not a Person, but God’s effective Power.]
Their book "Let God Be True", P. 113: [The allegation of the clergy that the Holy Spirit is a third Spiritual Person, is an allegation based on a weak basis. It is the result of bad translation of the Greek original text, giving a word that means Person. But actually the origin means "breeze" or "wind", for as the breeze or the wind is invisible so also is God's Spirit. Whenever God’s Spirit comes upon a person, that person receives an authorization from God to perform a certain work. The Holy Spirit is the Power of God Almighty and Invisible. He is the Power that motivates God's servants to do His will.]
Their book "This is eternal life", P. 176: [The Spirit is Power not a Person. He is the Effective Holy Power originating from the bountiful source God.]
Their book "Talk from the Holy Scriptures", P. 132: [God's Holy Spirit is His Effective Power.]
To sum up, their denial of the Hypostatic Nature of the Holy Spirit is a part of their denial of the Three Persons. Accordingly they deny the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. Jehovah's Witnesses also believe that Jesus Christ is the Archangel Michael. They say that Jesus Christ Himself does not have an immortal soul, but gained immortality as a reward for His success in the test and for His faithfulness to the Father until death.

Jehovah's Witnesses have their own false translation of the Bible, in which they have altered many verses to suit their doctrines. For example, John 1:1 in their New World Translation reads, "In [the] beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." Other verses worth noting in this context include Acts 20:28 (reads "with the blood of His own" instead of the correct "with His own blood"wink, Luke 23:43 ("Truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise" instead of the correct "Assuredly I say to you: 'today you will be with Me in Paradise'" - note the different meanings of 'today'), and 1 Timothy 3:16.

They believe in numerous resurrections, each one being for a particular group of people, and in an eternal earthly paradise as a literal fulfilment of Isaiah 65:21: "They shall build houses and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit" [earthly resurrection for the good (the "remnants" or the "other sheep"wink, with the exception of 144,000 (the "little flock"wink who would go to "Heaven"].

They do not believe in the immortality of the soul (sharing this belief as well as that of the earthly paradise with Seventh Day Adventists). Instead, they believe in the annihilation of the wicked (including, according to their beliefs, the annihilation of both Satan and Adam, the first man), i.e., they do not believe in the eternal punishment of sinners. They also do not believe in the intercession of the departed saints.

Jehovah's Witnesses predicted that Jesus would come in 1914 to judge the Earth and annihilate the wicked. When nothing supernatural happened in 1914, they changed the year to 1925 then many times thereafter.

Jehovah's Witnesses do not accept whole blood transfusions (even when life-saving) based on their false interpretation of Acts 15:28, 29

I wish l had the time, l would have taken you through the Bible, verse-by-verse to educate you that it is NOT J.W's that make these assertions, what they say (in regards to the above that l know of ONLY) is actually very correct!

For example: IMMORTALITY OF THE SOUL: that is the soul does not die
* The bible says "The DEAD know NOTHING"! ( Eccl 9:5-6, 9-10)
*From Dust we came, to dust we return. (Genesis 3:12)
* Its "thinking" (at death) PERISH! (Psalm 146:4)
*The Soul dies (Ezekiel 18:4)

Read also: Isiah 8:19, 26:14, Leviticus 19:31, Deut 18: 10-12, Hebrews 9:27.

All these passages in THE BIBLE shows that the soul at death, knows nothing, remembers nothing, has no thought and DIES!
So where did you get your own idea of "immortality" (does not die) of the soul from?

Show me (and explain it) in the Bible and l will believe you. grin grin grin

Everything you typed up there shows that you have not been reading your bible AT ALL!.
Sunday-Sunday church attendance is not how to study the Bible (or one Big man yearning you Opata on the pulpit, week-in, week-out!)

Lastpage!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
To all of you who think that her decision is selfish, fanatic and foolhearted, Let me tell you that God is very much pleased with her decision.
Please with an open mind see my reasons as you read the following scriptures in God's word
1. God's law on BLOOD to his servants in time past: Genesis 9:3,4; Leviticus 17:13,14
2. The same law for us today: see Acts 15:28,29; 21:25
Please read again the benefits for obeying these laws at John 5:28,29; Hebrew 11:6

THE ONLY PROPER USE OF BLOOD
In ancient Israel, what was the one use of blood that was acceptable to Jehovah God?
The Mosaic Law emphasized the one proper use of blood. Regarding the worship required of the ancient Israelites, Jehovah commanded: “The soul [or, life] of the flesh is in the blood, and I myself have put it upon the altar for you to make atonement for your souls, because it is the blood that makes atonement.” (Leviticus 17:11) When the Israelites sinned, they could obtain forgiveness by offering an animal and having some of its blood put on the altar at the tabernacle or later at God’s temple. The only proper use of blood was in such sacrifices.

What benefits and blessings can we gain from the shedding of Jesus’ blood?
True Christians are not under the Mosaic Law and therefore do not offer animal sacrifices and put the blood of animals on an altar. (Hebrews 10:1) However, the use of blood on the altar in the days of ancient Israel pointed forward to the precious sacrifice of God’s Son, Jesus Christ. As we learned in Chapter 5 of this book, Jesus gave his human life for us by letting his blood be shed as a sacrifice. Then he ascended to heaven and once for all time offered the value of his shed blood to God. (Hebrews 9:11, 12) That laid the basis for the forgiveness of our sins and opened the way for us to gain everlasting life. (Matthew 20:28; John 3:16) How extremely important that use of blood has proved to be! (1 Peter 1:18, 19) Only by means of faith in the merit of Jesus’ shed blood can we gain salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by lastpage: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Enjoyment1:

No insult meant!
You are one of those who killed this lady. Open your Bible from Genesis Chapter 1 to Revelation Chapter 22 and show me where it is written that, blood should not be transfused. I can show you where blood was referred to as LIFE to every living being (including animals). Apply same to this lady. She refused to accept LIFE (blood), becos Charles Tarsel Russell (and his cohorts), manufactured a lie which has killed MILLIONS, becos they refused to accept LIFE TRANSFUSION.

Can l ask you a few questions please?

1.) If the Doctor says you should not eat/Drink alcohol due to your health circumstances, would you obey him?

2.) If you decide to OBEY him, will you INJECT THE ALCOHOL INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM OR PASS IT INSIDE YOUR BODY BY MEANS OF TUBES....... and tell the Doctor that "I obeyed your instruction" though l transfused it or injected it inside my body? shocked shocked

3.) Do you consider that those who cannot "chew and swallow" food, but are TRANSFUSED WITH LIQUID FOOD....and it can keep them alive for Months like they were chewing the food with their mouth?
In other words, Swallowing, Chewing, Transfusing, Injecting ......ARE ALL DIFFERENT WAYS OF "EATING SAME FOOD"! shocked shocked
Note: The essence of putting "anything into the body" is to provide nutrition for the body

So, when God says "The Blood, you shall NOT EAT". Yes, the Bible used the word "EAT".
Do you think he "excuses" Injecting it, transfusing it, ..... as long as it does not go through your mouth or you dont "chew/swallow" it? grin grin

Just relax, disabuse your mind of any animosity you have for J.W and think about it for a few seconds!

What do you think?
Do you still think it is permissible to transfuse/inject it...and they dont constitute "eating" blood?

Mind you, l am not defending J.W's but l want others to appreciate them, ONLY WHERE they are correct in-line with the Bible! wink wink

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by lastpage: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
frustratedman:

SATAN IS BETA than that bastard called GOD who made me loose 200k
If in the future, you became a multi-millionaire, would you retract this your statement as an act of foolishness ..... or would you give the credit to Satan?

Do you think you are not worth more than 200K?
Do you know people who lost millions... and ended up as Billionaires?
Do you think you are finished?

Be positive about your life. You are probably still young and you have it "all" ahead of you!

I know what happened in the north is painful but are you not better than those who lost "millions".... and still loose their life (through no fault of theirs but by the works of agents of Satan that you glorify now! shocked )?

Should you not be grateful to God that your life was saved ..... or do you think its because you were very smart, that why you survived?

I hope one day in future (after God has spared your life and allowed you to be 'somebody'), you will come back and read what you wrote here....
Even you will give credit to your "ignorance"! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
This thread reveals how pitifully backward we are as a country. I lose sympathy for Nigeria every time I log in.

Someone actually said he doesn't know why women can't push anymore, instead of having C-sections. Like he's unaware that pregnancy used to have a high level of fatality in the days before modern medicine. Like women WANT to be cut open.

The people who wrote the Bible that Nigerians are so mindlessly enslaved to have no compunction availing themselves of the benefits of scientific and medical discoveries. But people are in here quibbling over Scriptures and saying things like "believe in blood transfusion", like a freaking medical procedure is a BELIEF. They're so ignorant they don't know that donated blood is tested for disease and matched blood type before being transfused. At least, it is in developed countries.

What is wrong with this country? I don't even know what to say anymore. I give up on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by honeychild(f): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lilimax:

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the
Holy Ghost: and these three are one-(1 John 5:7) .

This scripture is not in JW Bible and I'm sure they deliberately removed it to buttress there non belief in Trinity embarassed

And I am sure the JW also deliberately removed it from all these other translations:

1. Revised Standard Version:
1 John 5:7,8
7 And the Spirit is the witness, because the Spirit is the truth. 8 There are three witnesses, the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree.

2. NIV:
7. For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

3. New Living Translation:
7So we have these three witnesses— 8 the Spirit, the water, and the blood—and all three agree.

4. [b]New English Translation:
[/b][b][/b]1 John:7,8
For there are three that testify, 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood, and these three are in agreement.

[b]5. Good News Translation:
[/b]1 John 5:7,8
7 There are three witnesses - 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood, and these three are in agreement.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by aminaeke: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
MY DEAR 1,000,000.00 LIKES YOU SAID IT ALL! (Why not write report about JW who have refused blood transfusions and STILL survived or better yet about people who took blood transfusions and still die)Bias news at its finest! Please remove this malicious news piece from this forum or at least change the title. MY MOTHER IS A LIVING PROOF OF A WITNESS THAT REFUSED BLOOD AND MADE IT. WE SHOULD NEVER ALLOW THE FEAR OF MEN TO MAKE US DISOBEY OUR GOD JEHOVAH EVEN IF WE DIE SERVING HIM WE ARE SURE OF A BETTER LIFE AHEAD IN A WORLD FREEM FROM CRIME, HUNGER, WICKEDNESS, SICKNESS, DEATH ETC. !!!

Did you notice the bolded section of your report. How did refusing blood transfusion kill her a whole month after. Can someone with shortage of blood during surgery survive for a month? Don't you realise she may have died from other thing?

Why not write report about JW who have refused blood transfusions and STILL survived or better yet about people who took blood transfusions and still die.

Do you think blood transfusions save lives 100%. Do you think blood transfusions is the BEST/ New technological way to achieve successful surgery?

@bolded section, JW did not say, God through the bible said so. We simply obey no matter what. while others choose what they obey. (If God told them to sacrifice their child, they would tell him no! They lack the kind of faith Abramham had)

Controversies and many death? What about the many lives that decision (No blood transfusion) has saved- both now and in the resurrection. Focus on the positive.

Trying to stay alive? For how long? Is it quaranteed that after disobeying God by taking blood transfusions- the person will survive the surgery.

Is obeying God less important than our short miserable life on this earth?

All the post above are just based on ignorance and lack of proper information. I am not surprised because Satan said to God, "whatever a man has he will give to save his soul". In this case, many are ready to sacrifice their Faith, Loyalty, Obedience,and Love for God and commandments for TRYING (NB:no quarantee) to save their soul only to discover that they can't outrun death.[/quote][b]MY DEAR 1,000,000.00 LIKES YOU SAID IT ALL! (Why not write report about JW who have refused blood transfusions and STILL survived or better yet about people who took blood transfusions and still die)Bias news at its finest! Please remove this malicious news piece from this forum or at least change the title. MY MOTHER IS A LIVING PROOF OF A WITNESS THAT REFUSED BLOOD AND MADE IT.

Did you notice the bolded section of your report. How did refusing blood transfusion kill her a whole month after. Can someone with shortage of blood during surgery survive for a month? Don't you realise she may have died from other thing?

Controversies and many death? What about the many lives that decision (No blood transfusion) has saved- both now and in the resurrection. Focus on the positive.

Trying to stay alive? For how long? Is it quaranteed that after disobeying God by taking blood transfusions- the person will survive the surgery.

All the post above are just based on ignorance and lack of proper information. I am not surprised because Satan said to God, "whatever a man has he will give to save his soul". In this case, many are ready to sacrifice their Faith, Loyalty, Obedience,and Love for God and commandments for TRYING (NB:no quarantee) to save their soul only to discover that they can't outrun death.[/quote][/b]MY DEAR 1,000,000.00 LIKES YOU SAID IT ALL! (Why not write report about JW who have refused blood transfusions and STILL survived or better yet about people who took blood transfusions and still die)Bias news at its finest! Please remove this malicious news piece from this forum or at least change the title. MY MOTHER IS A LIVING PROOF OF A WITNESS THAT REFUSED BLOOD AND MADE IT.

All the post above are just based on ignorance and lack of proper information. I am not surprised because Satan said to God, "whatever a man has he will give to save his soul". In this case, many are ready to sacrifice their Faith, Loyalty, Obedience,and Love for God and commandments for TRYING (NB:no quarantee) to save their soul only to discover that they can't outrun death.[/quote]
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by aminaeke: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
DO YOU BELEIVE MAN CAN BRING LASTING PEACE? WE ARE ADVOCATES OF GOD'S KINGDOM SO WE DO NOT EXPECT HUMAN TO BRING LASTING PEACE (JER. 10.23)

Zane2point4:
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Imanda: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
An inquest last month found Mrs Keh died on October 19 last year from[b] a combination of ARDS, sepsis, an infection in the caesarean wound and “refusal of transfusion on religious grounds”.

Kindly note that the women was said to have died bc of a combination of issues. Her refusal to receiving blood transfusion was a PERSONAL DECISION even though she was a JW.

how would you have known that she will survive after the transfusion was carried out with other listed complications and illnesses.

please respect her wishes and dont cry more that the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Fellonigerians: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Stupidity and ignorance reigns in Africa... Religion has killed more people than anything else in Africa...
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Lolmoi(f): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
blizard44:
It's her life.
She either had to chose to live or die.
Her preference was death --Death for the shackles of spurious and mind-twisting religious beliefs.

Whatever rocks her boat though!
she does nt av a right to choose death because she didn't create hersef! Life is. Sacred nd even d bible states it clearly. I dnt think God will be pleased with wat she did. #Aside#wt d f**k is wrong with dis jehovah witness sef! Will blood transfusion mke u go to hell. Is it stated in d bible? Bloody ignorants!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Lolmoi(f): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Imanda:
An inquest last month found Mrs Keh died on October 19 last year from[b] a combination of ARDS, sepsis, an infection in the Caesars wound and “refusal of transfusion on religious grounds”.

Kindly note that the women was said to have died bc of a combination of issues. Her refusal to receiving blood transfusion was a PERSONAL DECISION even though she was a JW.

how would you have known that she will survive after the transfusion was carried out with other listed complications and illnesses.

please respect her wishes and dont cry more that the bereaved.
. She shld have taken d blood transfusion! She might still be alive.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
exthar87:
no you suffer from lack of knowledge. shame on you,you dont even know the founder of JW.. A Short history of the Jehovah Witnesses

The founder of the Jehovah Witnesses is Charles Taze Russell, who was born in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania on February 16, 1852. He was the son of Joseph L. and Anna Eliza Russell, young Charles was raised a Congregationalist and spent most of his early years in Allegheny and Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. At the age of 16, in the year 1868 he found himself losing faith in Churches, Church Creeds, the Bible and God

nd JW is a cult

Now did you see that in any JW publication or the website www.jw.org; If your source is not from these two, then you just wrote the ideals of others above. I repeat C.T Russell is not JW founder but Jesus is after all he is the first witness.

Prove with evidence that JW is a cult please!!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Honestagbons(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
God have Marcy
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Now did you see that in any JW publication or the website www.jw.org; If your source is not from these two, then you just wrote the ideals of others above. I repeat C.T Russell is not JW founder but Jesus is after all he is the first witness.

Prove with evidence that JW is a cult please!!
if JW can take out verses from the bible..you should do some research and Jesus didn't go around telling people that hell is not real
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by aereec: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Her volition !

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.