Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nigerian Youths Are Now E-warriors Instead Of Real Life Warriors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are Now E-warriors Instead Of Real Life Warriors (637 Views)

Nigeria Youths Are Not Prepared For Leadership / Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are Now E-warriors Instead Of Real Life Warriors by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2014
As Nigeria decays the destiny lies on E-warriors who fight day and night on internet whereas they can barely feed or pay house rent anD cannot afford a car,,yet they cannot go and knock on the gate of theier president or governor or local government chairman,,can any country win a War on the internet ??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Now E-warriors Instead Of Real Life Warriors by twaintoy(f): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2014
Twitter and nairaland as examples. E_youth warriors
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Now E-warriors Instead Of Real Life Warriors by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2014
twaintoy:
Twitter and nairaland as examples. E_youth warriors
its so alarmingly worrisome,,and our universitys are encouraging it,that's how we uniben students mounted and did an aluta against the power outbreak in the hoste,,and after that aluta some persons got rusticated ,,is this good ??
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Now E-warriors Instead Of Real Life Warriors by twaintoy(f): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Unibenstudent:
its so alarmingly worrisome,,and our universitys are encouraging it,that's how we uniben students mounted and did an aluta against the power outbreak in the hoste,,and after that aluta some persons got rusticated ,,is this good ??
That is it, the fear of what wuld happen if i start it has made youths to engage in e-fight thingy instead of d real one. This country is something else.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Now E-warriors Instead Of Real Life Warriors by 1mindchrisr(f): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2014
bitter truth cool
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Now E-warriors Instead Of Real Life Warriors by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2014
1mindchrisr:
bitter truth cool
very bitter indeed ,that's u can say Jonathan is a he g#oat on nairaland yet he can't even insult his dad if his dad is even a womaniser..Nigeria is threading the path of dictatorship and our youths like me are smiling and insulting on phone like thaats where d real battle is

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Now E-warriors Instead Of Real Life Warriors by 1mindchrisr(f): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2014
Unibenstudent:
very bitter indeed ,that's u can say Jonathan is a he g#oat on nairaland yet he can't even insult his dad if his dad is even a womaniser..Nigeria is threading the path of dictatorship and our youths like me are smiling and insulting on phone like thaats where d real battle is

it has become a dailly dose
tribes,religious n political status had replaced humanity
d value of life level decreasing dailly
conscience ,compasion is slowly dying
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Now E-warriors Instead Of Real Life Warriors by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2014
What I want to know is where to sign up. I'm tired of being jobless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Apc May Lose Lagos Come 2015 / Funny Tales Of Our President / Stop Talking, Start Action! Chibok Community Blasts US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.