Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya (4063 Views)

New Fashion? Flavour "Talked In" His Native At Glo Caf Award. Hit Or Miss? / Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 / Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by coolebux(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2014
He looked good as young dude cheesy

Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by rutemi: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Op. We hear

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Surulere.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by datguru: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Wow
Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by mployer(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2014
Nice
Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by fairygeh(f): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2014
Little did he know then that he is the future president of America.hmm.God, may I also be destined for greatness in my life.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2014
why is this going to fp? angry grin...happy fpaging op
Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by corisande: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
brb
Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by Janeify(f): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
He looks like my fellow Fulani herdsmen when they kit up grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by Mrfils(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
C hyn soccer boot and hyn grandma wrapper grin

#Surulere indeed
Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by Mayydayy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
ME:picks up the phone.Barack.there is this pic i saw on nairaland today.they said it was you visiting your granny in Kenya.Is that really you boy?
OBAMA:yes May.that was me o.sometimes i even look at that pic anf find it hard to believe that was me.I heard Jona is declaring today.is it true?
ME:yes boy.am even on my fifth bottle as we are talking now.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by coolebux(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mayydayy:
ME:picks up the phone.Barack.there is this pic i saw on nairaland today.they said it was you visiting your granny in Kenya.Is that really you boy?
OBAMA:yes May.that was me o.sometimes i even look at that pic anf find it hard to believe that was me.I heard Jona is declaring today.is it true?
ME:yes boy.am even on my fifth bottle as we are talking now.

On ur 5th btl because he's declaring grin

If eventually he wins how many crates u go lavish? grin grin
Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by wisolf(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Suru truly lere
Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by Batman123: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
This photo looks like it's been photoshopped undecided
Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
I find the picture very moving. I wonder what his grandma was thinking with that big smile on her face... Perhaps she knew this was no ordinary grand child.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by philantoxx(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
in case Osama hits front page
Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by gift01: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Little did they know him head carry anointing to become the president of the most powerful nation on this planet. The almighty is really great. Obama pls trademark this your smile! #loving it
Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by simplyglow: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
now dis is a more realistic picture

Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by Andyblaze: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2014

I like his charisma!!

Meanwhile something is going down in a few hours as the most romantic event on NAIRALAND ever... CLICK HERE TO BE PART OF IT

Re: Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2014
Youth of today are leaders of tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Actress Julliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her S*xy Body (photos) / Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge / Rick Ross’ Ex-fiance, Lira Galore’s Sex Tape With Her New Boyfriend Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.