Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 (32136 Views)

Efe Slays In Native Attire at Unilever Headquarters with Bisola / Uche Ogbodo Rants About Haters / Denrele Edun's Outfit To AMVCA 2015 Has Got Everyone Talking!!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA Awards 2015.....

Alibaba rarely gets upsets and he is all about making people laugh but reading this rant from showed he was and still is probably upset about what transpired between him and some clueless females at the last AMVCA......Read his rant and add your piece of mind!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-885Dn0eAQMY/VP1QioRDyxI/AAAAAAABwE4/vkaw_Healyg/s280/Screenshot_2015-03-09-09-39-21-1.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-br9HKcQTq7w/VP1QjW6pNAI/AAAAAAABwE8/1h6lN46y8pw/s280/Screenshot_2015-03-09-09-39-12-1.png[/img]

Alibaba you looked great,dont mind them abeg #DELTANSTOCKS!

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/03/alibaba-rants-about-how-his-native.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1

5 Likes

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Airforce1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by remsonik(f): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
He really looks good in it though and those who teased him about his outfit should shove their pathetic tease up their ass. He's african and since the awards is african please lets rock AFRICA!!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by greatgod2012(f): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Why is he ranting?
Is he suffering from inferiority complex

Because he was actually great in that native attire.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kai! The thing pain am oo.... grin grin I understand sha, baba was expecting a "wow, you look amazing"comment but the fish brain Fashionista killed his vibe.Poor thing!

15 Likes

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
He looks good on it. It's only a yaba <=<=<= escapee that can laugh at a well dressed man like this..

Alibaba! No mind dem..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by djeezy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Right attire for the wrong occasion I guess. Why is he ranting na? Still won't change people's opinion. It's up to him to give or not give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin Alibaba was pained..

The rants was uncalled for, save he wasn't confident in his attire undecided undecided...

A True African!!!

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Babyboy1986(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
I laugh in germany. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Tonniey(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wot do u expect them to do. This isn't cultural display!!!

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by AmakaDNB(f): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
And he wrote that long epistle... the pain must have been much.

www.dnbstories.com

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Alibaba, on behalf of all d females dat laughed at u, I hereby apologize. Now stop crying and go back hom to ur family its getting late smiley

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Adyrin(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ali baba and the 40thieves.....
S
Ooº°
R

R

Y
Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
There are places an attire like this should be worn to, definitely not to an award.
Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by hucienda: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
Fabric... made from the finest of ranches... wink

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by ugosonic1: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
dere is notin abt d attire. i love d attire self. is it bcios an award? hw abt dos who were naked

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
he should be able to feel good about himself & whatever he choose to wear....

the poster above me sha... lipsrsealed
Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Coldfeet(f): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sorry! You are right about the Yoruba and Hausa attire thing! Take a look at our national assembly how many people from the ND and NE rock their native attire? Most of them feel comfy only in agbada! Our president who identifies with his culture is laughed at all the time especially when he is spotted with other world leaders in suits and he in his native attire! We need a mental re orientation from what we have been seeing since 1960 and considered" national attire"

Thumbs up Alibaba
those ladies are indeed dumb and tribalistic.
I am sure most of them have never crossed the Niger bridge.

16 Likes

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by sylve11: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
remsonik:
He really looks good in it though and those who teased him about his outfit should shove their pathetic tease up their ass. He's african and since the awards is african please lets rock AFRICA!!

Nike! nothing more nothing less cool
Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by mimicious(f): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmm I smell low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by gbaskiboy: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
who be dis alibaba self? those of us in Ibadan don't know him
Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
LOL
Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
The river that forgets its source will dry up.
As for me and myself,I am proud of my African heritage ..
Is this Ali baba dress not more mature and sensible that All these english dirty jeans our guys are wearing and all these half nude english "designer" wears our ladies wear about .
#TeamAfrica #TeamCulture

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Nikky7: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Do u dress to impress people? Why worry about wot dey say?
Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by ladyabadi(f): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Very african and lovely.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Iamsynord:
Are u in need of Instant spiritual
breakthrough ?? you want more likes on naira
land, you want to be a naira land celebrity like
Ishilove,lalasticlala,Kennygee,air force 1 or
barcanista??
Are u tired of posting good topics with only
10 views..Do you want your post to reach
frontpage..
Contact Dr Behxque Sharon today

Seriously, You've got to stop this.
Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Kai! The thing pain am oo.... grin grin I understand sha, baba was expecting a "wow, you look amazing"comment but the fish brain Fashionista killed his vibe.Poor thing!

My love
Omg... See full note of anger.

I was there that day... He wasn't lookin good at all, the wrapper was too big for his waste, the cap didn't fit with his head, the to cloth was oversized.

He didnt look sexy at all, he thought they were gonna coronate him or something.. Haha. Yoruba with their agama lizard brain. grin
Re: Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 by ghostofsparta(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Alibaba seriously!

Let's talk....

Don't mind them.

Any Nigerian who is not ashamed to rock his African/ethnic attire is my man.

In the mean time

One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest to understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Slams Netng For 'Turning Her Skin Colour To Black' And Taking Jabs At Her / Efe, Helen Paul And Mr Ibu Feature In "Wawu", Nollywood Movie (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.