Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,479 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

No Electricity In The Past 8 Days In Parts Of Ondo And Ekiti States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Electricity In The Past 8 Days In Parts Of Ondo And Ekiti States (672 Views)

'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola / Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers / Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Electricity In The Past 8 Days In Parts Of Ondo And Ekiti States by dozieben2(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2014
it's been over a week since the residents of Akure, Ado Ekiti and other parts of these states have been withdrawn power supply, it's crippling business and people are beginning to spend alot on fueling their various generators. to make matters worse no official explanation for this current situation. what exactly is wrong??
Re: No Electricity In The Past 8 Days In Parts Of Ondo And Ekiti States by SirHouloo(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2014
Jonathan is declaring today, what do you expect? Let's keep managing till only God knows, even the workers themselves don't know. Make them bring bill this month na... I don sharp matchet for ground.... Mtcheeew
Re: No Electricity In The Past 8 Days In Parts Of Ondo And Ekiti States by EldaTimba(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2014
an official statement was made last friday in akure office of BEDC. The business manager said they still don't know the source of the problem. However, they are on top of the situation.
Source: OSRC

1 Like

Re: No Electricity In The Past 8 Days In Parts Of Ondo And Ekiti States by dozieben2(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2014
SirHouloo:
Jonathan is declaring today, what do you expect? Let's keep managing till only God knows, even the workers themselves don't know. Make them bring bill this month na... I don sharp matchet for ground.... Mtcheeew

I knew someone would bring goodluck into the equation
Re: No Electricity In The Past 8 Days In Parts Of Ondo And Ekiti States by dozieben2(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2014
EldaTimba:
an official statement was made last friday in akure office of BEDC. The business manager said they still don't know the source of the problem. However, they are on top of the situation.
Source: OSRC
they don't know the source of the problem? that's terrifying it's been over a week and as at Friday they don't know the cause. it's gonna be a long one now really.
Re: No Electricity In The Past 8 Days In Parts Of Ondo And Ekiti States by destante(f): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2014
last I checked, we are in Nigeria undecided
Re: No Electricity In The Past 8 Days In Parts Of Ondo And Ekiti States by mandai01(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2014
I also heard their rep talking on Ekiti fm station last week though I didn't get what exactly they said is wrong with the plant in Osogbo. However, whatever it is, they are supposed to have fixed it by now. When it was NEPA/PHCN, I can't remember if there was ever anytime we had anything like this over-a-week long total blackout.

GEJ sold generation and distribution of power as a solution to the country's century long power issues and promised us that power would be stable in 2015. As things are now, the President might have apologize to Nigerians if he can't deliver on his promise in 2015.

#All we are saying give us power(light)
God bless nigeria and flush out those milking nigeria since 1914.

1 Like

Re: No Electricity In The Past 8 Days In Parts Of Ondo And Ekiti States by marieolae(f): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2014
SirHouloo:
why must u bring johnathan into the issue?
Re: No Electricity In The Past 8 Days In Parts Of Ondo And Ekiti States by kalet55(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2014
Sorry o
Re: No Electricity In The Past 8 Days In Parts Of Ondo And Ekiti States by aieromon(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2014
The whole of Ekiti state has been in darkness for the past eight days and BEDC doesn't know what the problem is?

In the words of Asari Dokubo,"Oh my God!"

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Stop Jonathan From Coming To Delta —uduaghan - / PHOTOS: Tambuwal Teargassed At House Of Assembly Premesis / Top Eight (8)problems In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.