Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Help With A Good Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help With A Good Idea (1166 Views)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Nairaland On The Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE): A Good Idea? / Good Idea For Nigeria Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With A Good Idea by Cation(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2014
Hi everyone,am having idle 100k nd don't know what to invest in.anyone with reasonable business/investment?
Re: Help With A Good Idea by waleyp(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2014
Give me let me help you invest it...
Re: Help With A Good Idea by Angelstartups(f): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hello.

Have you checked www.angelstartups.com.ng? Sign up as an investor and look for an existing business you could invest in and take an equity stake. If you are risk averse (because real sector is for those that are risk-takers), then invest your capital in treasury bills, bonds or mutual funds, you would only earn about N10,000 per annum on it.

Cheers.
Re: Help With A Good Idea by Cation(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Angelstartups:
Hello.

Have you checked www.angelstartups.com.ng? Sign up as an investor and look for an existing business you could invest in and take an equity stake. If you are risk averse (because real sector is for those that are risk-takers), then invest your capital in treasury bills, bonds or mutual funds, you would only earn about N10,000 per annum on it.
Tank you
Cheers.
Re: Help With A Good Idea by afanide: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2014
I BET THERE IS NO OTHER BUSINESS THAT CAN
FETCH YOU SUCH AS [IMPORTATION BUSINESS].

I AM A LIVING WITNESS. I STARTED WITH JUST
20,000 IN AUGUST THIS YEAR 2014. BUT NOW, I CAN BOST OF 300-400 THOUSAND INVESTMENT.

ASK ANY ONE WHO DOES IMPORTATION, HE/SHE CAN TESTIFY TO THIS FACT. YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH AMOUNT COS YOU WILL START BIG.

I BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 16K, AND SELL IT 40K. S5 20K, AND SELL 55-60K. THAT IS A HUGE PROFIT.

THESE PRODUCTS ARE 100% ORIGINAL. THIS
COMPANY ALSO SELLS OTHER PRODUCTS.

THIS IS NOT ALIEXPREE/ALIBABA/DHgate please.

THIS IS A SECRETE COMPANY I IMPORT FROM AT A DIRTY CHEAP PRICE, AND RESELL WITH HIGH MARGIN PROFITS.

ALIEXPRESS/DHgate IMPORTERS/BUYERS HAVE NOT DISCOVERED YET.

MOST OF OUR BIG COMPANIES HERE IN NIGERIA BUY FROM THIS SAME COMPANY AND MAKING MILLIONS MONTHLY.

I CANT EXPLAIN MUCH,

See full details
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

GOODLUCK!
Re: Help With A Good Idea by afanide: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
afanide:
I BET THERE IS NO OTHER BUSINESS THAT CAN
FETCH YOU SUCH AS [IMPORTATION BUSINESS].

I AM A LIVING WITNESS. I STARTED WITH JUST
20,000 IN AUGUST THIS YEAR 2014. BUT NOW, I CAN BOST OF 300-400 THOUSAND INVESTMENT.

ASK ANY ONE WHO DOES IMPORTATION, HE/SHE CAN TESTIFY TO THIS FACT. YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH AMOUNT COS YOU WILL START BIG.

I BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 16K, AND SELL IT 40K. S5 20K, AND SELL 55-60K. THAT IS A HUGE PROFIT.

THESE PRODUCTS ARE 100% ORIGINAL. THIS
COMPANY ALSO SELLS OTHER PRODUCTS.

THIS IS NOT ALIEXPREE/ALIBABA/DHgate please.

THIS IS A SECRETE COMPANY I IMPORT FROM AT A DIRTY CHEAP PRICE, AND RESELL WITH HIGH MARGIN PROFITS.

ALIEXPRESS/DHgate IMPORTERS/BUYERS HAVE NOT DISCOVERED YET.

MOST OF OUR BIG COMPANIES HERE IN NIGERIA BUY FROM THIS SAME COMPANY AND MAKING MILLIONS MONTHLY.

I CANT EXPLAIN MUCH,

See full details
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

GOODLUCK!

IF YOU ARE IN PORT-HARCOURT, YOU CAN CONSULT ME SO WE MEET ONE-ON-ONE. THERE ARE THINGS I NEED TO TEACH YOU ABOUT THIS BUSINESS SO YOU DONT FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS.

Nathaniel

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Fixing Rate I Can Get From Banks / New Investment Ventures To Right The Wrongs Of MMM And Ultimate Cycler!!! / Fiverr... Get This Hot Video Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.