Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... (1485 Views)

Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari / Why Do APC Nairalanders Quote Azazi Wrongly? / Why Do APC Supporters Abuse And Insult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by Franzeez(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
I laff in hausa, igbo and yoruba and those APC fools who think that come 2015 they will rule Nigeria? Even the APC stewarlds we say we did not know GEJ can have these overwhelming support# hmmm Eagles Square can't contain us, the crowd is fantastic, the groups are uncountable.... I have always said its good we wait, the way GEJ will beat any APC fool will so much surprise them that they will infact park and leave this country. Insurgent or no insurgent, boko or no boko you will see the dusting come 2015... PDP....Power! GEJ toll 2019, I can use my life and bet that GEJ will win 2015 landslide.... Apc can go and die...

4 Likes

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by egift(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
This little crowd after spending over 4 trillion this year alone. Borrowing and squandering $1,000,000,000 loan. $20,000,000,000 NNPC funds and many others.

3 Likes

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
yesooo.His support is so overwhelming across the length and breadth of Nigeria.h e is surely comming back in 2015

5 Likes

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by hugoart(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Overwhelming support base?!

98% of the people in that rally have been impoverished by Jonathan. And then, they are 're-bought' with the money stolen by Jonathan.

Btw, only those will be for him in 2015. He will still lose.
Nigerians,take the money, it belongs to you.And vote against them.

4 Likes

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by karlmax2: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
egift:
This little crowd after spending over 4 trillion this year alone. Borrowing and squandering $1,000,000,000 loan. $20,000,000,000 NNPC funds and many others.
you sound like a broken record. Get a life go and ask your fellow supporter of APC senators who headed the senate prob to tell you where your phatom 20b is

2 Likes

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by agabusta: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by lilbabyak(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
The crowd you carry trailer convey or which one.. yinmu
Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by redcliff: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
What do you expect before. Hes the president people want to go and see the president. If i knew he was coming and i had the chance, i would go there. Does that make me his supporter? NO!

1 Like

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by Toktee(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Franzeez:
I laff in hausa, igbo and yoruba and those APC fools who think that come 2015 they will rule Nigeria? Even the APC stewarlds we say we did not know GEJ can have these overwhelming support# hmmm Eagles Square can't contain us, the crowd is fantastic, the groups are uncountable.... I have always said its good we wait, the way GEJ will beat any APC fool will so much surprise them that they will infact park and leave this country. Insurgent or no insurgent, boko or no boko you will see the dusting come 2015... PDP....Power! GEJ toll 2019, I can use my life and bet that GEJ will win 2015 landslide.... Apc can go and die...
Do i hear you said overwhelming support,where and where?
The bible is indeed complete"they have eyes that cannot see,ear that can nt hear"keep dreaming.
Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by Franzeez(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
I swear that it really hurts you APC guys to see president GEJ speak so prudently without insulting or indicting any opposition. That's how to lead, no point rubbishing another person to stake a claim, no need for that! I know it hurts to see Mr President have so many dedicated fans, the future is definitly bright. The earlier the better for the APC to stop bombing the better for them and for Nigeria, This man is destined to lead this country, his leadership is more than human comprehension, you can't fight God I swear!

6 Likes

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by hazyfm: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Franzeez:

[size=18pt]Please let us know when you grow up[/size]
Of all the PDP supporters i know, you are the most foolish
Learn from your intelligent PDP supporters, There are so many of them on Nairaland
.. GEJ or GMB will not feed your family if they win
You will still continue to hustle
STOP BEING FOOLISH

6 Likes

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by Dannyset(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Is dis the first time u would see a candidate pulling overwhelming crowd and still lose election? U be JJC or u school in France?

1 Like

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by Franzeez(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Toktee:
Do i hear you said overwhelming support,where and where?
The bible is indeed complete"they have eyes that cannot see,ear that can nt hear"keep dreaming.

There is no point in quoting me, I am not dragging anytin wif u, u know the truth, GEJ is loved and cherished by Nigerians, many, I mean many so u can stick with whateva u think and believe, wheather I am dreaming or or not you will know let's wait 2015 feb 14 is not far.
Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Franzeez:

Stop using that Slogan when campaigning for GEJ please. Most people who support GEJ hates PDP with a passion.
Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by Franzeez(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
hazyfm:

[size=18pt]Please let us know when you grow up[/size]
Of all the PDP supporters i know, you are the most foolish
Learn from your intelligent PDP supporters, There are so many of them on Nairaland
.. GEJ or GMB will not feed your family if they win
You will still continue to hustle
STOP BEING FOOLISH

Ok, why are u hurt What's your own Allow me nah Is it a crime to rejoice Anyway I am sure I am better, richer and more educated and influential than u... If u are sure of your self I challenge you to a meeting outside nairaland. You popper and poverty striken fellow

1 Like

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by hazyfm: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Franzeez:

Ok, why are u hurt What's your own Allow me nah Is it a crime to rejoice Anyway I am sure I am better, richer and more educated and influential than u... If u are sure of your self I challenge you to a meeting outside nairaland. You popper and poverty striken fellow

Still let us know when you grow up..

1 Like

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by hazyfm: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Franzeez:

Stop being foolish, I don't flex my riches online..

Wait till you come to my office for an interview only to realize I am, and will always be your boss anywhere, anytime

STILL LET US KNOW WHEN YOU GROW UP

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by Franzeez(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
hazyfm:

Still let us know when you grow up..

That's why I am saying I challenge you to a meeting outside nairaland, bring your bank account and Cv and I will bring mine... Then we will know who is a grown up man.... All these drop outs that comes to nairaland self.... I laff!!! You are a nobody in the society, u are an underachiever, pple like you who are easily swayed and blinded by sentiments can't be great.... Mtcheew abeg I got no time for u, afta all am not grown up
Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by hazyfm: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Franzeez:

That's why I am saying I challenge you to a meeting outside nairaland, bring your bank account and Cv and I will bring mine... Then we will know who is a grown up man.... All these drop outs that comes to nairaland self.... I laff!!! You are a nobody in the society, u are an underachiever, pple like you who are easily swayed and blinded by sentiments can't be great.... Mtcheew abeg I got no time for u, afta all am not grown up

I SHOULD MEET U OUTSIDE NAIRALAND, SO U KIDNAP ME FOR RANSOM??
YOU ARE NOT SMART

2 Likes

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by Franzeez(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
hazyfm:

I SHOULD MEET U OUTSIDE NAIRALAND, SO U KIDNAP ME FOR RANSOM??
YOU ARE NOT SMART

Its ok, I see you are one broke fellow. Poverty family
Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by hazyfm: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Franzeez:

Its ok, I see you are one broke fellow. Poverty family

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by 99100(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
chukwudi44:
yesooo.His support is so overwhelming across the length and breadth of Nigeria.h e is surely comming back in 2015

No shaking.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by Deiok(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
You mean the paid crowd.
Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by PrinceAkbabio(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dey hav notin 2 say dan 2 hide dia ugly faces
Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by cuteboy2: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Franzeez:

The only response they have is hate, insults, abuse, and threats of violence & killings if Buhari loses.
Re: What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base.... by Adminisher: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
*looking round for Jonathan's support base*
*under pots and pans in the kitchen, in bathroom, pantry and security house*
If you see support base, tell me o.

(1) (Reply)

Jigawa, Ondo, Kaduna PDP Reps join APC. / Meet Delta State Governorship Aspirant : Chief Godwill Obielum. / 2015: Tinubu Gambles With Osun, May Play The 2011 Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.