Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I'll Justify My Eagles Call-up, Says Sokari - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'll Justify My Eagles Call-up, Says Sokari (717 Views)

Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up / Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Justify My Eagles Call-up, Says Sokari by Moh4newsafrica(f): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Enyimba FC midfielder Kingsley Sokari has expressed his zeal to compete for a place in the Super Eagles squad to battle Congo in Pointe Noire.

Sokari starred in Nigeria's team's 1-0 win over Ghana's U23 team at the Akwa Ibom International Stadium last Friday was given a late invitation for the Super Eagles' remaining African Cup of Nations games.

"I'm so happy and very excited. We have so many Nigerians whose biggest dream is to be invited to the Super Eagles. It's is a call I've longed for and fully ready to prove myself." Sokari told Goal.

"I've really been working hard at club level and happy about my personal improvement. It's the dream of many players at home and abroad to play in the colours of Super Eagles. So achieving this, a big plus to my career.

"I'm very excited witnessing this moment in my football career. As much as I'm happy, I cannot but give great kudos to the big boss (Coach Stephen Keshi) who saw me good enough and deserving of this great chance," he excitedly expressed.

read more<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/ill-justify-my-eagles-call-up-says-sokari/
Re: I'll Justify My Eagles Call-up, Says Sokari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2014
Sokari was brilliant in the game against Ghana. I hope he gets his chance and replicates his performance,

(1) (Reply)

Why Messi Is The Only Logical Contender For Ballon D'or / 10 Different Between Messi And Ronaldo / Wenger:Messi Marginalises Suarez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.