Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,765 members, 7,827,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House (3671 Views)

Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House / Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House(photo) / The Queen Of Pop (riri) Takes Ankara To The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by lovelyronke20(f): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rihanna attended an event at the white house and she was seen rocking this ankara outfit. Maybe Don Jazzy might have a chance now..Ankara looks good on you Rihanna. What do you guys think?

http://www.temisblog.com/2014/11/rihanna-rocks-ankara-to-white-house.html

Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by Mologi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
heyyehy...tired of wearing naked....na ankara remain

tomorow...RI..in hot revealing
Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by lovelyronke20(f): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mologi:
heyyehy...tired of wearing naked....na ankara remain

tomorow...RI..in hot revealing

I guess she likes ankara now.. I don't see anything bad in that
Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by shakazuldadon: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
I just know that I will see one girl wear shirt inside and Ankara on top this Sunday..

I'll be like ...... Helllo...

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by Tval(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
This is an insult to our cloth. Why would she wear it on a shirt cheesy
Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by lovelyronke20(f): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tval:
shakazuldadon:
I just know that I will see one girl wear shirt inside and Ankara on top this Sunday..

I'll be like ...... Helllo...

You guys will be surprise to hear that the cloth was make that way with the shirt..
Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by drey08(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
ok
Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by sexyglow(f): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chai Riri nwa you try buh just that the combo is a no no ..fashion mishap
Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
lovelyronke20:

You guys will be surprise to hear that the cloth was make that way with the shirt..
Read somewhere that the outfit cost an equivalent N140k. And no, it didn't come with the shirt. Riri is a fashion maven and risk taker. She improvised. Twitter peeps claim it was to cover up her tattoos while trying to look "African" in respect to the White House.

Either way, me likey smiley
Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by Uwakuwak(f): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
She had height, she look pretty good
Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tval:
you truly don't know about fashion. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by Tval(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
rokiatu:
you truly don't know about fashion. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
una don dey talk my matter for koro undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nice. wink
If only they will call it Ankara and not African print!!
Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by lovelyronke20(f): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Read somewhere that the outfit cost an equivalent N140k. And no, it didn't come with the shirt. Riri is a fashion maven and risk taker. She improvised. Twitter peeps claim it was to cover up her tattoos while trying to look "African" in respect to the White House.

Either way, me likey smiley

yea the dress is expensive.. Look at this picture, you will see that the dress is made that way..

Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by Odkboy23(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Riri fashion killa......love u gal
Re: Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nj
lovelyronke20:

yea the dress is expensive.. Look at this picture, you will see that the dress is made that way..

Ahhhh...guess the guys on Twitter were mistaken. Still, it looks better on Riri.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Private Photos Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen Leaked Online 18+only / Check Out What This Reporter Did To C.ronaldo (PHOTO) / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Almost Tumbles In Her Heels (very Funny Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.