Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech, GEJ 2015!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech, GEJ 2015!!! (734 Views)

Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities / Atiku Presidential Intent Declaration Speech / Goodluck Jonathan's Declaration Speech - Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech, GEJ 2015!!! by Delydex: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why I Deserve Another Term, By Goodluck Jonathan

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Address by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR On the Occasion of His Declaration of Intent to Run for the 2015 Presidential Elections under the Platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Eagle Square, Abuja

Tuesday 11th November, 2014

Dear Compatriots:

Four years ago, precisely September 18, 2010; I stood in this Eagle Square, to offer myself for election as the President of our beloved country on the platform of our great party; the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Seven months after that declaration, you elected me to lead this country with overwhelming support from all parts of our Nation. I remain grateful for the trust you reposed in me to lead our Nation through uncommon challenges in our march of progress as a united and democratic country.
Over the years, the Almighty God has made it possible for me to develop a bond with you and I am grateful for your support and understanding in the difficult periods we have journeyed through.
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, our stewardship has not been without challenges. We have had to deal with the wave of insurgency that has swept through some parts of our dear country. Only yesterday, Government Science Secondary School in Yobe State was bombed by insurgents, killing our promising young children who were seeking education to build the country and support their parents. Many Nigerians have lost their lives and property to these mindless killings. Let me crave the indulgence of all present here to stand up to observe a minutes silence in honour of these young lads who lost their lives. Clearly, this has cast a dark cloud on our Nation but we will surely win the war against terror. A number of young men and women have been kidnapped by these criminal elements including our daughters from Chibok. We will free our daughters and defeat terrorism.
We are equipping the armed forces and deploying special forces to engage the terrorist and end this senseless war. We must protect our country. We must save our people. I will do everything humanly possible to end this criminal violence in our Nation.
To ensure the long term stability and development of the affected areas, government has launched three programmes: The Presidential Initiative for the North East, the Victim Support Fund and the Safe School Initiative. The Presidential Initiative for the Northeast is focused on improving infrastructure and economic growth in the region. The Safe School Initiative is centred on creating a safe environment to encourage our children in the communities to acquire education. The Victim Support Fund, a partnership with the Private Sector, has raised about 60 billion Naira, which will help to empower and rehabilitate victims of terror. I promise the victims of these dastardly acts that we will continue to stand with you.
I am grateful to all Nigerians for standing with me.
Let me also thank the leaders and elders of our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party, for the opportunity you have given to me to serve our country, Nigeria.
I am overwhelmed by the trust, confidence and support of the various organs of our party, the Board of Trustees, the National Caucus, the National Executive Committee, the National Working Committee, the PDP Governors Forum, members of the PDP Caucuses of the National Assembly, and others..........http://nigerians4change.com/2014/11/11/full-text-of-president-jonathans-declaration-speech/

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech, GEJ 2015!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cool
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech, GEJ 2015!!! by harrysterol(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
okeyza brb
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech, GEJ 2015!!! by Delydex: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Continue your good works Mr President
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech, GEJ 2015!!! by adehsenior(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mr president whether you talk or you no talk Goodluck till 2019,APC apologist should go and carry bomb in their bosoms and go to the North-East and kill themselves.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech, GEJ 2015!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech, GEJ 2015!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Delydex:
To ensure the long term stability and development of the affected areas, government has launched three programmes: The Presidential Initiative for the North East, the Victim Support Fund and the Safe School Initiative. The Presidential Initiative for the Northeast is focused on improving infrastructure and economic growth in the region. The Safe School Initiative is centred on creating a safe environment to encourage our children in the communities to acquire education. The Victim Support Fund, a partnership with the Private Sector, has raised about 60 billion Naira, which will help to empower and rehabilitate victims of terror. I promise the victims of these dastardly acts that we will continue to stand with you.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .AND SHEKAU BE LIKE; THIS DUMBO IS TALKING ABOUT MY TERRITORY, RECLAIM TERRITORY FIRST BEFORE YOU LAUNCH INITIATIVES AND COMMITEES grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . .OGA JONES, WHO WRITE THAT SPEECH FOR YOU . . . . . .YOU SURE SAY YOU DEY READ AM WITH CONFIDENCE

[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.inside.com/slide/53c3bed6417070549d950000/medium/medium_image-53c3bed6417070549d950000-coalesced[/img]
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech, GEJ 2015!!! by JEITO: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Speech for the kings cool cool
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech, GEJ 2015!!! by Delydex: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
Whether APC likes i or not? they will continue to be on-looker

(1) (Reply)

Gold Discovered At Chinese Party Official’s Home - RT / Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader / Atiku's Meeting With Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.