Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? (7626 Views)

Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. / Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by ggrin(f): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

mumu,
it is a "moment" of silence.
this boko haram ideology is not good for you.
at least finish elementary school so you can read, write and understand what you hear.
yes ma,next plsundecided
Ode

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Franzeez(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Even the APC guys knows that GEJ will win, all these paparazzi na just to fool demselves. Abeg it was really class, decorum and diversity. The funny thing about this man is that while the opposition disturbs themselves abou him, he actually does not care, let our supporters do the talking come Feb 14, all dese mouth wae A PIg C dey make e go clear for una eye. In fayose's word yes we provide stomach infrastructure, yes PDP is ready to put food on your table.. Some A Pig C were crying as they watched the president declare, it was painful to see it go so smooth....... Shikena!

7 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by jayonpoint(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
kITATITA:
The difference is like in football; playing for passion and playing for a living. One group is there because they believe in the ideals of their candidate and the other is there because of stomach infrastructure
U're the reasonable man of the this week. Thumb for u!

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by major466(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Has anyone noticed? APC e minions are becoming angrier as the days goes by cheesy just because of GEJ's cheesy cheesy cheesy Today's declaration was a huge success thanks to peace-loving Nigerians who wish to see Nigeria great cool
Infact, the rally was judged as the best ever Rally in the history of Rallies as far as Africa is concerned.
Indeed, GEJ's record really Speaks for him. smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Whynotthetruth:
Aside what the Op posted...I think the content of their speech too made much difference too. Why GMB wasted all his time lambasting GEJ and forgot to tell Nigerians what magic wand he has to solve all our perennial challenges within a twinkle of an eye. GEJ NEVER discussed or mentioned persons rather he marshalled out his achievements with a promise to do more...Let's do politics of ideas and issues not character assassination and propaganda. His support base cuts across Nigeria too as shown by the different support groups....

you need to be on my team

brilliant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Aksonman: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
If u're very sure dat GEJ's as$ would be locked up @ kirikiri maximum prison after losin next years poll 2 Buhari where he would've failed 2 quickly escape, click "Like" here. grin

U are a bloody lunatic. Do u think CIVILIAN President Buhari will have the powers to wake one morning and lock up just anybody like he did as military head of state?

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Muhammadu Buhari, as far as I know, is the only politician that pull crowd without inducing them with money. Anybody you see in the venue Buhari is holding a political gathering is moved by passion.

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by waxingmoon: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Whynotthetruth:
Aside what the Op posted...I think the content of their speech too made much difference too. Why GMB wasted all his time lambasting GEJ and forgot to tell Nigerians what magic wand he has to solve all our perennial challenges within a twinkle of an eye. GEJ NEVER discussed or mentioned persons rather he marshalled out his achievements with a promise to do more...Let's do politics of ideas and issues not character assassination and propaganda. His support base cuts across Nigeria too as shown by the different support groups....
whose name do u want him to mention? GMB,ATIKU,KWANKWASO or ........
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by jayonpoint(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Franzeez:
Even the APC guys knows that GEJ will win, all these paparazzi na just to fool demselves. Abeg it was really class, decorum and diversity. The funny thing about this man is that while the opposition disturbs themselves abou him, he actually does not care, let our supporters do the talking come Feb 14, all dese mouth wae A PIg C dey make e go clear for una eye. In fayose's word yes we provide stomach infrastructure, yes PDP is ready to put food on your table.. Some A Pig C were crying as they watched the president declare, it was painful to see it go so smooth....... Shikena!
Even u knw its nt under a free n fair poll. Jonathan will fail trust me.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by kaboninc(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Equado:
exactly where I was going...apc aint saying anything reasonable,but insulting the pdp that majority of em wer 1ce part of

Err...are you the Elquapo I used to know?
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Franzeez(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
jayonpoint:

Even u knw its nt under a free n fair poll. Jonathan will fail trust me.

Did I quote you to make my point, why not make your point. This is part of the APC life always seeking attention when u have nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
ggrin:
To confirm GEJ does not care about 50 children killed in Yobe. He asked for 1 min silence & under 10 seconds continued reading
You copied Kayode Ogundamisi's tweet,you'll be sued

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
JONAtan must go

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by anonimi: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

As for the bolded, =>

Can a man give what he does NOT have

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Dreyl(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
ggrin:
To confirm GEJ does not care about 50 children killed in Yobe. He asked for 1 min silence & under 10 seconds continued reading
Thief

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
kITATITA:
The difference is like in football; playing for passion and playing for a living. One group is there because they believe in the ideals of their candidate and the other is there because of stomach infrastructure
The device and brain from which this post emanates will not crash grin
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

mumu,
at least finish elementary school so you can read, write and understand what you hear.
Jonathan said a "minute silence" and not a "moment of silence" for the dead students. Don't be faster than your brain.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
One is a serial loser while the other one is a great achiever

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Aksonman:

U are a bloody lunatic. Do u think CIVILIAN President Buhari will have the powers to wake one morning and lock up just anybody like he did as military head of state?
My friend go & click somethin instead of u insultin angry

I would suggest dat u click d one dat GEJ's as$ would be locked up at kirirkir, buh I doubt it grin
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by shigoslim(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

The best of all best responses. Bro u dnt kill them all if am APC e-rat i will juss berry my head in a shame

10,00000000000000 likes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by mejai(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
lilprinze:
GMB wasted all his time
condemning GEJ, FG and PDP and forgot to tell his supporters how he was going to solve all our problems if reelected in 2015.
While GEJ only discussed his positive achievements within 4 years, promising to do more if reelected next year.
GMB lacks vision to move this country forward.
u r ryt o. how do we expect buhari to have vision wen he walks around in a dark windscreen. he can't see

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by aiikay(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
The emergence of Buhari as the APC flag bearer will simply make the election seem as if unopposed to GEJ. But if someone like Kwankwaso or even Rochas, then the competition will at least be tough!
Be that as it may, GEJ till 2019 has been predetermined by the Supreme Being!
APC should however keep to trying to at least compete favourably by 2019, when ...

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Chigold101(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari's Crowed were genuine, commoners and the deprived masses.
i believe u. GMB crowd were genuine but what is ur definition of “genuine.“ thats by the way.

What did GMB tell that his genuine crowd? How did he tell them he will tackle Nigeria‘s challenges if elected?

Or was it just heeping words of abuse and insult on PDP & GEJ

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Uwakuwak(f): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Just like husband and wife issue
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by fes2ga: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
If Jonathan had loved the citizenry of this country,he would have relocated the state apparatus to those places where violence has been the order of the day then we Nigerian would have joined him in the struggle but rather the state apparatuses have only be deployed to places where campaign for Jonathan has been the order of the day. I doubt if we have a judiciary in this country, Jonathan is not suppose to run for any election because he has exhausted 2terms...........Buhari all the way........

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Equado(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=kaboninc post=27926480]

Err...are you the Elquapo I used to know?[/quotem Equado nt Elquapo
]
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Heritage7(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pls....ladies et gentlemen: who is Muamadi Bugari?
Except for d WAI!!!, tell me something+
Fulani's = wicked b4 GMBs era.
***waiting in Patience till 2015 to vote for Goodluck ***

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by saint047(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Whynotthetruth:
God will bless you my brother.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by maslong(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
If u knw dat GEJ will flee d con3 once Buhari iz declared Naija President in next years poll, click "like" here.

1 UNlike 1 UNshare

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by fx45(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
tit:

mumu,
I have an unreplied email... Do the needful
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
donnypool:

you need to be on my team

brilliant

Thank you Sir... which team is that?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by jumu: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
gej crowd is not real

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy / Friction In Local Governments Over Fiscal Autonomy, Accountability / Why Saints May Not Save Judiciary, By Senate Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.