Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey (7853 Views)

Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) / A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Strictly for matured peeps!
A friend and I were discussing during weekend. He told me he use to have a problem of quick cumming whenever he make love with wifey, and someone introduce him to one man power booster. He said b4 now, wifey always complain about his "per second billing", but she doesn't complain anymore, and he feels good this days that he can satisfy wifey.
The question now is..... Is it appropriate to use pills to enhance se*x with wifey? If yes, is it necessary to inform wifey about it?
Your candid opinion will highly be welcome. Thanks
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
what u should have asked him is how long he intends to be on pills... Forever ?

1 Like

Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by bennyrazz: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
the side effects of those manpower drugs are disastrous

1 Like

Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by swagwu(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
he should not be happy till he starts satisfying his wifey without pills..

2 Likes

Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
I asked him to stop using it, that it cud av aftermath,but he said a doctor recommends it for him, that there won't be aftermath since he's not gonna abuse it. That he cud make use of it once in a month. Another question is, what if wifey find out. Maybe found d pills where it was kept or something
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Kanwulia: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Question 1.
Yes! Any relief from "quick approaches" is always a big relief. No woman wants to be left with a "hot CLIT" hanging out of its shell unattended PROPERLY!!!! angry

Question 2.
No!
Never add h-inSOT to h-Any h-injury!
Only fix what is broke. . . .AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
There are herbal supplements that can help with those issues, if your friend is still young i think it would be wiser to resort to herbal supplements
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by osss: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
The quick approach as you called it is always a problem. Wifey needs to be satisfied. sure a doctor should be the person to advice him best on the issue, as some of the quicker remedies can be so disastrous. The one he is taking is it the type that will help the misfiring cylinder to come to life after some weeks or months of use or is it the one that you continue to use all through your life. Opinion is satisfy wify, but dont make yourself drug dependent.
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by askralph(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Just make sure you confirm with a doctor that it is safe to use and that there are no side effects. Then also tell wifey, if it was a random chick then who cares but this is wifey we are talking about. She deserves to know and if she dissaproves then you both keep at it till you both reach an agreement. Check my signature for tips on sex,realtionship,fitness and general life
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Emerson28:
Strictly for matured peeps!
A friend and I were discussing during weekend. He told me he use to have a problem of quick cumming whenever he make love with wifey, and someone introduce him to one man power booster. He said b4 now, wifey always complain about his "per second billing", but she doesn't complain anymore, and he feels good this days that he can satisfy wifey.
The question now is..... Is it appropriate to use pills to enhance se*x with wifey? If yes, is it necessary to inform wifey about it?
Your candid opinion will highly be welcome. Thanks

How old are you and your friend, this one you guys have started using pills, when you reach 70yrs wetin you go dey use?
Injections??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Truckpusher(m): 1:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

How old are you and your friend, this one you guys have started using pills, when you reach 70yrs wetin you go dey use?
Injections??
grin
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by orbis(m): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2014
Inasmuch as it should be a joint effort by both partners to resuscitate a weak and under performing joystick, some men would rather go it solo. Nothing kills the morale of a man more than when an irresponsible wife makes jests of him that he can't perform without meds.
Mess with a man's ego and the joystick would be lame.
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by SAMBARRY: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2014
Your kitchen on your profile picture looks so homely and inviting. The picture on your fridge too looks like a sweet and calm lady but on nl your personality conflicts with your calm looks. What happened ke cheesy
Kanwulia:
Question 1.
Yes! Any relief from "quick approaches" is always a big relief. No woman wants to be left with a "hot CLIT" hanging out of its shell unattended PROPERLY!!!! angry

Question 2.
No!
Never add h-inSOT to h-Any h-injury!
Only fix what is broke. . . .AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!!!! kiss
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin

You dey laugh.? It's not funny o. Maybe na life support the kini go hang.

Op, pls stop taking pills. There are many ways to kill a rat. You must no knack her for her to reach an oorgasmm. Invent styles, use your head, hand, toys etc.

Stop pumping pills in your system, not good in the long run.

Eat healthy, exercise and use the time the kini won't rise to try and invent something.

I guess we think too much of s ex. Something that takes 2mins - highest 1hr per day.

1 Like

Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Kanwulia: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Your kitchen on your profile picture looks so homely and inviting. The picture on your fridge too looks like a sweet and calm lady but on nl your personality conflicts with your calm looks. What happened ke cheesy

You should know I am VERRRRRRRRRRRRY calm. wink
Until I encounter "weasels" on and off NL! angry

That is my GEORGIA "country-bear", basement kitchen!(My private living quarters. . . . . .no barry dey h-enter dia but ME!) cool
Thanks! kiss

1 Like

Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by SAMBARRY: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kanwulia:

You should know I am VERRRRRRRRRRRRY calm. wink
Until I encounter "weasels" on and off NL! angry

That is my GEORGIA "country-bear", basement kitchen!(My private living quarters. . . . . .no barry dey h-enter dia but ME!) cool
Thanks! kiss
its sp beautiful and clean. I love it. Not like some kitchens you will enter and the whole place is smelling of stove smoke with black stains of smoke on the ground and waste bin under a half broken sink, everywhere upside down in disarray, dirty plates littered all over the kitchen with door half eating by rats and you wonder how some people eat from that kitchen and they don't fall sock
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Kanwulia: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
SAMBARRY:
its sp beautiful and clean. I love it. Not like some kitchens you will enter and the whole place is smelling of stove smoke with black stains of smoke on the ground and waste bin under a half broken sink, everywhere upside down in disarray, dirty plates littered all over the kitchen with door half eating by rats and you wonder how some people eat from that kitchen and they don't fall sock

I be neat freak. PSYCHO-CLEANER O! grin
HABA!!!
Na for whia you sabi de kain pipo wey geti disi kain kisssshenz? shocked

I can never befriend "such", or dare to visit such places!
Once I peep h-insai ya motto once. . . .I get the "idea"! grin
I nor wan kyop "ABULA VALUS" oooooooooh!!!!

Lai-Lai!!!! cry

I nor dey cook down dia o. 're-heats' only. I cook upstairs only! wink Profile pic updated! wink
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by SAMBARRY: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Na my babys nanny house i go when she sick ni. Make e no be say I no show care when she sick since she's taking care of my baby. I pass through the kitchen to enter the sitting room. Girl I no stay there more than 7mins. The wall sef na eye sore.i no even fit drink water there sef lipsrsealed
Kanwulia:

I be neat freak. PSYCHO-CLEANER O! grin
HABA!!!
Na for whia you sabi de kain pipo wey geti disi kain kisssshenz? shocked

I can never befriend "such", or dare to visit such places!
Once I peep h-insai ya motto once. . . .I get the "idea"! grin
I nor wan kyop "ABULA VALUS" oooooooooh!!!!

Lai-Lai!!!! cry

I nor dey cook down dia o. 're-heats' only. I cook upstairs only! wink Profile pic updated! wink
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by SAMBARRY: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Meanwhile lovely dinning you've got. Who does the cleaning for you when you are off to work?
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Kanwulia: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Na my babys nanny house i go when she sick ni. Make e no be say I no show care when she sick since she's taking care of my baby. I pass through the kitchen to enter the sitting room. Girl I no stay there more than 7mins. The wall sef na eye sore.i no even fit drink water there sef lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!
How she nor go sick?
Even "immunity" get limit abi? cheesy
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by SAMBARRY: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kanwulia:

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!
How she nor go sick?
Even "immunity" get limit abi? cheesy
lol . well jesus is the great healer.na malaria she get na cheesy
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Kanwulia: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
SAMBARRY:
lol . well jesus is the great healer.na malaria she get na cheesy

Malaria? AFRICAN man disease! No cure. Dem still dey wait for vaccine ni? grin
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by SAMBARRY: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kanwulia:

Malaria? AFRICAN man disease! No cure. Dem still dey wait for vaccine ni? grin
lol well jesus will heal her cheesy

you know Africans have determined to perpetually depend on oyinbo for every thing including vaccines so I suppose you're right. However we have jesus even if we don't have a developed and civilized health care industry cheesy
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Kanwulia: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
SAMBARRY:
lol well jesus will heal her cheesy

you know Africans have determined to perpetually depend on oyinbo for every thing including vaccines so I suppose you're right. However we have jesus even if we don't have a developed and civilized health care industry cheesy

I guess you are right!
After all, na "the same Jesus" nayim gee am de "disease"! You know the "GOD" of pestilences never ceases to "convert" by force ke!

Glory to him or her always!!!
Amen!!!!cheesy
Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by SAMBARRY: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
grin
Kanwulia:

I guess you are right!
After all, na "the same Jesus" nayim gee am de "disease"! You know the "GOD" pestilences never ceases to "convert" by force ke!

Glory to him or her always!!!
Amen!!!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by king32(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2014
You Have big problem and you Need

Re: Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey by Zombicmodz: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2019

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite House Chore? / ... / Violence In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.