Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Reason Why Okorocha Cannot Win APC Primaries. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Okorocha Cannot Win APC Primaries. (994 Views)

APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Okorocha Cannot Win APC Primaries. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
In as much as i would love to see an okorocha APC presidential aspirant but i won't deny myself the simple fact that okorocha cannot win APC primaries. The reason being that; okorocha might not be able to get as much loyalists as buhari and atiku.

Why do i think so? Majority of APC members are northerners and westerners and it is not alien to us that a typical westerner will rather vote a clueless northerner than an intellectual easterner, i don't know the reason for this.

Majority of the northern members are loyal to buhari, atiku influence cannot deny buhari this position, while kwankwaso is very inconsequential in this debate.

The only way okorocha can emerge as APC aspirant is if buhari steps down and endorse him, which is quite unthinkable with the stance buhari has taken. The settings of APC does not favour okorocha's ambition, too many heads with enough backup are eager to emerge aspirant in APC and above all, we cannot keep eluding ourselves by saying APC has included southeast in it's blueprint, not even in years to come. okorocha's ambition is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Okorocha Cannot Win APC Primaries. by BigBizzy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
true
Re: Reason Why Okorocha Cannot Win APC Primaries. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
menabadoo:
In as much as i would love to see an okorocha APC presidential aspirant but i won't deny myself the simple fact that okorocha cannot win APC primaries. The reason being that; okorocha might not be able to get as much loyalists as buhari and atiku.

Why do i think so? Majority of APC members are northerners and westerners and it is not alien to us that a typical westerner will rather vote a clueless northerner than an intellectual easterner, i don't know the reason for this.

Majority of the northern members are loyal to buhari, atiku influence cannot deny buhari this position, while kwankwaso is very inconsequential in this debate.

The only way okorocha can emerge as APC aspirant is if buhari steps down and endorse him, which is quite unthinkable with the stance buhari has taken. The settings of APC does not favour okorocha's ambition, too many heads with enough backup are eager to emerge aspirant in APC and above all, we cannot keep eluding ourselves by saying APC has included southeast in it's blueprint, not even in years to come. okorocha's ambition is dead on arrival.

and you created a thread for this. why wasting space and bandwidth?
Re: Reason Why Okorocha Cannot Win APC Primaries. by 9jii(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
menabadoo:

a typical westerner will rather vote a clueless northerner than an intellectual easterner.
Why did you bring GEJ in this. and his not from the north grin
Re: Reason Why Okorocha Cannot Win APC Primaries. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
9jii:

Why did you bring GEJ in this. and his not from the north grin
please rephrase your comment, I dont understand you.
Re: Reason Why Okorocha Cannot Win APC Primaries. by 9jii(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
menabadoo:
please rephrase your comment, I dont understand you.
We have only one clueless in 9ja.
Re: Reason Why Okorocha Cannot Win APC Primaries. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
9jii:

We have only one clueless in 9ja.
you are the person bring Gej into the discussion. Most of our politicians are clueless, I knw you knw this.
Re: Reason Why Okorocha Cannot Win APC Primaries. by tit(f): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
easy question.
He is not Fulani.
that is very easy and obvious.

APC is a party of a few disgruntled Fulani men
egged on by a few morose Yoruba men.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Okorocha Cannot Win APC Primaries. by Curlieweed: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
tit:
easy question.
He is not Fulani.

This woman! You dey crase oh.

The highlighted is a classic.

Dayum!
Re: Reason Why Okorocha Cannot Win APC Primaries. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
tit:
easy question.
He is not Fulani.

Yet this party of Fulanis, Hausas, Kanuris, Nupes, Yorubas, Edos, Igbiras Etc will win in the coming elections.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alao Akala Makes U-turn, Dumps PDP For Labour Party / Buhari Gives VP Slot To Tinubu / Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.