Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts (985 Views)

Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) / Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts by 9ijaprince(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
With the recent events that have taken place in the last few days. i have come to the conclusion that General Mohammed Buhari lacks the political experience,knowledge and tactics that will take him to Aso rock come 2015, APC supporters and apologists before you crucify me please kindly read and digest the the following reasons.

1.It is a well known fact that the choice of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo is the decision of Bola Tinubu. Records have shown that Osibanja is a well known acolytes of Bola Tinubu.

2.Selecting a running mate from South west in my opinion is a big political mis-calculation. He should have narrowed his search on south east where he seriously needs supporters. in 2011 Buhari lost woefully in south east and any serious presidential candidate should not joke with south east. DR Chris Nigge would have been the right cndidate
Re: Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts by Anoruo(m): 12:26am On Dec 18, 2014
I know your type.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts by major466(m): 12:37am On Dec 18, 2014
It doesn't matter who emerges as APC's vise Presidential candidate. They're already on a failed mission..
Re: Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts by donphilopus: 12:50am On Dec 18, 2014
When Odumegwu Ojukwu contested in 2003, how many votes was he able to garner in the SE?! FYI, he had 3.29% of the total votes cast then. In 2007, it diminished to 0.44%. And now you're talking about Igbo Vice Presidential Candidate for APC. Sorry, even if you pick the most respected soul in Igbo land as the APC VP Candidate, the would not still vote (for) APC. If Ojukwu could have only 0.44% of the total votes cast in Nigeria, then giving a South-Easterner the VP Ticket would be a waste. Is Chris Ngige more respected than Ojukwu in the SE?!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts by mamajohn(f): 3:44am On Dec 18, 2014
donphilopus:
When Odumegwu Ojukwu contested in 2003, how many votes was he able to garner in the SE?! FYI, he had 3.29% of the total votes cast then. In 2007, it diminished to 0.44%. And now you're talking about Igbo Vice Presidential Candidate for APC. Sorry, even if you pick the most respected soul in Igbo land as the APC VP Candidate, the would not still vote (for) APC. If Ojukwu could have only 0.44% of the total votes cast in Nigeria, then giving a South-Easterner the VP Ticket would be a waste. Is Chris Ngige more respected than Ojukwu in the SE?!
I am born by an Ibo mother to a Yoruba father. So I have a maternal link with Ibos. I lived with an Ibo Uncle in Lagos in the 90s while in secondary school. An Ibo man, including my Uncle respects money even more than God. Let APC field the best of Ibo as President, not even VP, the Ibo will still vote for GEJ because of the free money he would bring. Ojukwu cannot produce governors in all SE states the way Tinubu dominates the SW today because an average Ibo man considers survival strategy above all things and would rather vote an Hausa incumbent president for second term instead of voting a fellow Ibo who won't throw money around. Ojukwu did not win in the east because he told them point blank that he won't give money to anyone. An average Ibo man would rather live in bondage with money flowing than embrace the fullness of life in freedom that Ojukwu preached, no wonder the possibility of having a true Ibo president (not the trickish GEJ type) is diminishing as the day goes by, cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts by Muhaymin(m): 6:13am On Dec 18, 2014
we don't need a good politrickcian we need a good leader. shikena!

#sai GMB
#Change

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts by PassingShot(m): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2014
You don't know politics a bit.

Osinbajo's selection is the next best thing to happen to APC after emergence of BUHARI. incontrovertible fact!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts by egift(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Nigerians do not need a Good Politician, what we want is a Good Leader - That is why we are voting Buhari and will vote out Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts by vanunu: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2014
mamajohn:
I am born by an Ibo mother to a Yoruba father. So I have a maternal link with Ibos. I lived with an Ibo Uncle in Lagos in the 90s while in secondary school. An Ibo man, including my Uncle respects money even more than God. Let APC field the best of Ibo as President, not even VP, the Ibo will still vote for GEJ because of the free money he would bring. Ojukwu cannot produce governors in all SE states the way Tinubu dominates the SW today because an average Ibo man considers survival strategy above all things and would rather vote an Hausa incumbent president for second term instead of voting a fellow Ibo who won't throw money around. Ojukwu did not win in the east because he told them point blank that he won't give money to anyone. An average Ibo man would rather live in bondage with money flowing than embrace the fullness of life in freedom that Ojukwu preached, no wonder the possibility of having a true Ibo president (not the trickish GEJ type) is diminishing as the day goes by, cheers!

You are another big eediot.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts by Adminisher: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2014
I know some philosophical circles where not being a good politician is a compliment.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts by Adminisher: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2014
vanunu:

You are another big eediot.

The truth always scares Ibos. Historically Ibos have been voting for northern dominated parties. NPN was always beating NPP in the east. Okadigbo who was in the NPN used to abuse the great ZIK for Shagari just for the heavy cash flowing in the NPN. When Ojukwu returned to Nigeria it was the NPN he joined, not the Ibo dominated NPP.
The Children of the people who sold their political birthright should stop complaining about Northern and Southwest domination of national politics but should stop being political prostitute s.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ukpor People Of Anambra State Are Toothless Bull Dogs- Chief Egwuoyibo Okoye / No Right Thinking Nigerian’ll Vote Jonathan Back To Power —buhari / 10 Reasons Why I Cant Vote For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.