Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Need To Sink A Borehole? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need To Sink A Borehole? (3639 Views)

W / Cost Of Digging A Borehole For Water? / Need To Sink A Borehole? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Sink A Borehole? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
My name is Kayode Gbadejo , a graduate of Applied Geophysics and an expert in water hydrology. I am a geologist/geophysicist by profession for a reputable drilling company here in Abuja.Am using this avenue to connect to prospective clients that would want to sink a borehole at their residence,hotels and place of work.Our track record as a drilling company speaks for us .We have successfully drilled a large number of boreholes within and outside Abuja and as a testimony ,we have not experienced failures at any point in time .Our accurate pre-drilling investigation/survey makes our drilling exercise productive and promising .We don't sink boreholes that fails!!!!!!!!!!!!!We target water-bearing formations that favour groundwater accumulations within the subsurface using our cutting-edge geophysical instrument(terrameter ABEM SAS 300C) and softwares.A trial will surely convince UGive a call-08060657696.
NOTE-If anyone succeeds in bringing a potential client to us,he/she will sure be rewarded and there is a discount we give for every job that we do
Re: Need To Sink A Borehole? by oludunamis(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2008
how much is the typical cost? please give a range as i know u cannot be exact
Re: Need To Sink A Borehole? by concept24: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2008
do u do industrial borehole. it is needed urgenrtly, pls contant tru this number 08060300301 or 08023837543, my name is Arc. Adebayo
Re: Need To Sink A Borehole? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2008
@concept 24
thanks for the call.i hope you have gotten in touch with the guy whose number i gave u when u called me .Take care and should in case you have drilling projects or have clients that has in the north central,i would be more than willing to do business with you and render a very good job at special discounts for you .

thanks .
kayode
Re: Need To Sink A Borehole? by tpia: 3:39am On Dec 12, 2008
Re: Need To Sink A Borehole? by mommamia: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2008
I want an industrial borehole at oyo town. Could you pls give me a rough quote. the land is no rocky at all.
thanks
Re: Need To Sink A Borehole? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2008
@tipia and mommamia
Give me a call. I guess its better that way.Call me one this number -08060657696.Am tired of just giving estimates without attendant seriousness.Call me and lets talk business
Re: Need To Sink A Borehole? by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 25, 2008
@tpia
Thanks for getting back to me .But first ,i would like to ask where your location is and where your prospective clients would want to have their borehole drilled .We dont give fees just like it as it has to depend on where the borehole is about to be drilled .The geological environment of Nigeria is subdivided into two-sedimentary terrain and basement complex . The formations underneath the two environments varies .The average we charge for basement complex where we would have to break through the rock that lies underneath is 600,000 .Give me a call and lets talk more appropriately .
Give a call.This is my number-08060657696
@mommamia
You said a rough quote for an industrial borehole in oyo state?For the best services rendered and with the best materials,a depth of like 250m would cost up to 10 million naira .
Re: Need To Sink A Borehole? by promise72(m): 2:07am On Dec 26, 2008
@ poetikalz

Nice post i say. I am interested in starting a compressor rental biz in Oyo state area for borehole drillers and probably renting borehole rigs (if money permits). I will like to get ur insights on types/model of equipment to look for and purchase.

I am looking only to rent only. Im not looking to get into the biz. Just renting
Re: Need To Sink A Borehole? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2009
If your are interested to work as a sub-contractor for the MDG project for drilling of motorized boreholes, construction of 45cubic meter overhead tanks on 9m tower, chain link fencing and limited reticulation give me a call. The project is located in Delta State, three locations. You must have a good rig and evidence to prove. Call me on 08035995819
Re: Need To Sink A Borehole? by ow11(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2009
poetikalz:

The geological environment of Nigeria is subdivided into two-sedimentary terrain and basement complex . The formations underneath the two environments varies .The average we charge for basement complex where we would have to break through the rock that lies underneath

You actually drill through basement rocks undecided Are you f**king kidding me?? SO basement rocks now have porosity?
Re: Need To Sink A Borehole? by franklinbremen: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2013
Hello

My name is Franklin. I live in Germany but i am planning to relocate back home to Nigeria with my family.

I am contemplating setting up a small scale mineral/bottled water factory. With the same processed water i can also produce other beverages.

I do not have a land for the project yet, i will be visiting soon to search for an appropriate land.
My CONCERN is that i need to buy my land for the project where i can be able to drill a borehole and get clean quality water.

I need advice on the area in lagos where i should be looking at. Quality of water varies by area, so i need to know exactly where i should be looking.

I thank you for your time and advice in advance!

ONLY EXPERT´S ADVICE PLEASE (alzworks@hotmail.de)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why You Should Buy A Property In Ikorodu Now + pics! / Automatic Gate And Fabrication Of Sliding And Swing Gates / ** 5 Bedroom Duplex In Pinnock Beach Estate .lekki .. N 115m (+ pix's) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.