Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company (1559 Views)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Changing My Stock Broker? / Suggestions On A Stock Broker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company by Whizkel(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Please i really need a real stockbroker or company. If you know of anyone please identify. Your comments are highly welcomed my fellow nairalanders
Re: I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company by obiak4(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Whizkel:
Please i really need a real stockbroker or company. If you know of anyone please identify. Your comments are highly welcomed my fellow nairalanders
bro the stock market for now it in shambles jst walk out nw stockbrokers nw jst want to make money i wil advice u invest in risk free investment best of which is nigerian treasury bills
Re: I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company by Whizkel(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
obiak4:

bro the stock market for now it in shambles jst walk out nw stockbrokers nw jst want to make money i wil advice u invest in risk free investment best of which is nigerian treasury bills
pls can u expanciate more on the treasury bills.
Re: I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company by obiak4(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Whizkel:
pls can u expanciate more on the treasury bills.
nigerian tbill is like fg bond that they pay at a discount value and profit is paid upfront,no tax withholding i would advice u to search a thread on nigerian treasury bill by feelamong and read up u get more gist and ur questions answered
Re: I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company by FINMGR: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
My brother, the stock market is a long term investment venture and note that the stock market goes through a cycle. people are making money now that prices are attractive. if you are interested visit us at ECL Asset Management limited we are a reputable stockbroker.
Re: I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company by Whizkel(m): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
FINMGR:
My brother, the stock market is a long term investment venture and note that the stock market goes through a cycle. people are making money now that prices are attractive. if you are interested visit us at ECL Asset Management limited we are a reputable stockbroker.
e-mail the website link pls. Oluwalanagbemileke002@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company by ernie4life(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Whizkel:
try investment one financial services, the are among the top 10 stock brokers in nigeria ( u can Google and find out for your self, visit www.investment-one.com
the are about introducing an online trade by yourself portal.
Re: I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company by Angelstartups(f): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hello.

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng, go to the Stock Market section to see the top 10 stock broking firms in terms of volume and value in the past 10 months.

Cheers.

(You'd find that section under Investor's menu)
Re: I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company by ernie4life(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Angelstartups:
Hello.

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng, go to the Stock Market section to see the top 10 stock broking firms in terms of volume and value in the past 10 months.

Cheers.

(You'd find that section under Investor's menu)
can't see any stock market section
Re: I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company by Angelstartups(f): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Scroll to the Investor's section. It reads Stock/ Money Market.
Re: I Need A Genuine And Reliable Stock Broker/company by ernie4life(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2014
Angelstartups:
Scroll to the Investor's section. It reads Stock/ Money Market.

it insists I must register, but I don't want to

(1) (Reply)

Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. / Turn Your N2500 To N500,000+ Within 7days / Safe And Reliable Forex Account Management Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.