Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (417474 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Saintzilex02: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thanks to my potential helper.. ;DThanks to my potential helper..I need the materials also. Saintzilex@yahoo.com
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Phreshpet(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
@alimethus please are all the numerical questions, tables and charts or we still have some word problem there. Thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by uniquedon(f): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello pls I also need d study materials.d links are nt opening. distinctdoncee20@yahoo.com.thanks.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by opetobi(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
I love to put a stop to d act of littering dis thread with email addresses but I don't know how to use dropbox on my phone,any assistance will b highly wlc

I went through d last yr thread and I love it so much, full of information and enlightenment (plus insults shaa undecided)

I advise u study verbal very well before attempting d test.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
opetobi:
I love to put a stop to d act of littering dis thread with email addresses but I don't know how to use dropbox on my phone,any assistance will b highly wlc

I went through d last yr thread and I love it so much, full of information and enlightenment (plus insults shaa undecided)

I advise u study verbal very well before attempting d test.

Can you please share the link to last year's thread?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by cynthiababe(f): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Maczeelly(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Did mine this evening. It was cool sha especially the verbal questionz.....Anyway God should bless my handiwork thats the main thing: not by power or strength bt by His GRACE. SHALOM!!!

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by cocohunie: 1:00am On Jan 27, 2015
Are the passages on the verbal as lengthy as the ones on assessment day please or any of the materials in circulation. Thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 6:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Ok jux had system issues wen trying to start ma numerical. Hence d test isnt available for me to take again. Lemme send dem mail shs undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by prela(f): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2015
mcshegs:

@killerbeauty check ur mail. Sent u a couple with solutions.
Pls kindly send the solutions to olaoyeprecious@gmail.com
Tnks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mtor: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hello please I have been trying to access the site but its displaying security error.
Invalid server certificate anytime I click on the test link in the mail.
Any one experiencing issues taking the test undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by alymethus: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Phreshpet:
@alimethus please are all the numerical questions, tables and charts or we still have some word problem there. Thanks
no word problems strictly charts and tables
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by acmilan1: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
plsss I nid d study materials too @ pemem66@gmail.com
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mechbeejay: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
hmmm i am scared of writing d test, dnt knw wer this is comin frm, i hav written som few months ago wit litl success, any advice frm d hous, xpecially frm ppl that hav written
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Donbabajayz(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
mechbeejay:
hmmm i am scared of writing d test, dnt knw wer this is comin frm, i hav written som few months ago wit litl success, any advice frm d hous, xpecially frm ppl that hav written
mechbeejay:
Dont be scared..relax..prepare..n study for the test forget ur past failures ..life continues..just study the materials n take the practice test to familiarise urself with the style of question n update ur brain (like in my case) m yet to take the test cos my brain never ready.. I intend to take mind by weekend... all the best
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Heedahyat(f): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
mtor:
Hello please I have been trying to access the site but its displaying security error.
Invalid server certificate anytime I click on the test link in the mail.
Any one experiencing issues taking the test undecided

Did you do the computer check? If not, do that first. And if you have, it will give you the list of app that your computer must have. I had to download Flash player on my computer. Then you have to enable cookies on your browser. You can try it on different browsers. If the problem persists, it's better you contact shl ASAP.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jamesbridget13(f): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
those practice verbal hmmmm. i come dey get 10/30 mehn! fear grip me o

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mtor: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Heedahyat:

Did you do the computer check? If not, do that first. And if you have, it will give you the list of app that your computer must have. I had to download Flash player on my computer. Then you have to enable cookies on your browser. You can try it on different browsers. If the problem persists, it's better you contact shl ASAP.
Did the computer check only Java had an issue updated that the site is showing security issues. Okay I will check cookies and try again tomorrow thank you
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ennobel2: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
I got an online shl test from Pwc, please did anyone get it 2?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Adebola002: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
KillerBeauty:

Seent it. Thanks. I'll work with that

I'll be very grateful if you can send to practice materials to adebola.okanrende@yahoo.com. God bless you
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Adebola002: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Maczeelly:
Did mine this evening. It was cool sha especially the verbal questionz.....Anyway God should bless my handiwork thats the main thing: not by power or strength bt by His GRACE. SHALOM!!!

Amen brother. I pray you receive great news IJN. One question.....was it past questions or entirely new set of questions?

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by unofficial(m): 1:31am On Jan 28, 2015
ennobel2:
I got an online shl test from Pwc, please did anyone get it 2?

No, no one else got it.... Shior.

jamesbridget13:
those practice verbal hmmmm. i come dey get 10/30 mehn! fear grip me o

I thought, there were just 8 verbal practice questions undecidedundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jamesbridget13(f): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2015
unofficial:

No, no one else got it.... Shior.

I thought, there were just 8 verbal practice questions undecidedundecidedundecided
no honey. i clicked on full length n it gave me 30 questions for 19mins
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ziego(m): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2015
mcshegs:

@killerbeauty check ur mail. Sent u a couple with solutions.

Please do me the favour duruchigozieb@gmail.com
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Jayde01: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2015
KillerBeauty:

Seent it. Thanks. I'll work with that

Please send the material to my email, judinfiniti@yahoo.com .Thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Uyinosa: 8:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Hello guys,
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Uyinosa, the answer to that is False.
But why did you post the picture of the question though?
You should remove it, I think.

Well, it's none of my business.
*sips tea*
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Betasms: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2015
Please anyone who has done the test, kindly drop some of the questions if you can remember. grin

Thank you.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Maczeelly(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2015
Adebola002:

Amen brother. I pray you receive great news IJN. One question.....was it past questions or entirely new set of questions?
Mine was entirely new set of questions
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2015
post=30204128:

Please anyone who has done the test, kindly drop some of the questions if you can remember. grin

Thank you.
You go old, stay there grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.