Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (417154 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Betasms: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

You go old, stay there grin

Lmao cheesy, a sister had to try her luck naa.

The materials are alot and they are busting my brain.

Someone is now saying the questions are new.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sanmibukunmi: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2015
helo guys can smbody help me........ i have downloaded the java and installed it but its not verifying. i was told it wont run on start page for windows 8 but only when it on the desktop. so please can anybody tell me hoqqw to put the app on desktop for windows 8 so i will be able to run it>>> thanx
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by hajjady: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
If anyone has d solution to d shl questions, pls forward it to ajadinurudeen2014@yahoo.com
I will appreciate dat
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by KillerBeauty(f): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
post=30204128:

Please anyone who has done the test, kindly drop some of the questions if you can remember. grin

Thank you.

Which kind question you want make we drop for you? The bar chart in the numerical test or the long comprehension passage in the verbal test?
Like dat guy said you go old? tongue

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Betasms: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
KillerBeauty:

Which kind question you want make we drop for you? The bar chart in the numerical test or the long comprehension passage in the verbal test?
Like dat guy said you go old? tongue

Lool.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
post=30204922:

Nah. Depends on how many shl u hv.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Done mine and it was awesome. Finished with tym to spare grin grin

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
post=30204922:

You're a lady sef grin
Send me PM make we reason your matter wink
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Betasms: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

You're a lady sef grin
Send me PM make we reason your matter wink

Lmao. wink
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by truvine(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
I just took verbal, its waoh, as i have less controversy with the answers I took
but that numerical; the practice test is so terrible that I cant go in for the real test for now grin grin grin

modified:::
completed the real numerical test,
its not as difficult as the practice
hoping for a favourable outcome

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ganiyheart(f): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
truvine:
I just took verbal, its waoh, as i have less controversy with the answers I took
but that numerical; the practice test is so terrible that I cant go in for the real test for now grin grin grin

modified:::
completed the real numerical test,
its not as difficult as the practice
hoping for a favourable outcome
All da best bro.
will do mine on saturday.. hoping for d best
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by truvine(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
ganiyheart:

All da best bro.
will do mine on saturday.. hoping for d best

ganiheart
your here too?
God go do am one dey oooo
HELP IS ON THE WAY

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ganiyheart(f): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
grin
truvine:

ganiheart
your here too?
God go do am one dey oooo
HELP IS ON THE WAY
yes oooo ;
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by stanley102(m): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2015
Good morning. Has anyone done the test with a mobile phone? How was the experience?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ziego(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2015
stanley102:
Good morning. Has anyone done the test with a mobile phone? How was the experience?
No use of mibile
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Koffies(f): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
I did a system check this morning and I was directed to disable the pop up blocker on the browser I will be using which I did and then I ran the system check again but it was still showing X like I hadn't turned off the pop up blocker. sad what do I do now? I intend to take my assessment tomorrow but now that the system check is telling me stories... nna ehn Who has any suggestions biko?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by donkunzman: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
i'm going in! wish me luck.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by opetobi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
donkunzman:
i'm going in! wish me luck.
Wishing u d best Bro
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by opetobi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
2nd reminder shocked shocked shocked
Make dem chill o,me aren't going in without fully armed with diff tinz such as Grace, favour, peaceful mind, cool brain including calculator was told it will b needed grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Do I have to 'log in' to take the practice test? I tried but it was giving me 'incorrect' messages.

Could it be that the browser is incompatible?

What should I do?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by truvine(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Koffies:
I did a system check this morning and I was directed to disable the pop up blocker on the browser I will be using which I did and then I ran the system check again but it was still showing X like I hadn't turned off the pop up blocker. sad what do I do now? I intend to take my assessment tomorrow but now that the system check is telling me stories... nna ehn Who has any suggestions biko?

i suggest you restart after the unblocking, I experience same too, but it adjust afterwards

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Koffies(f): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
truvine:

i suggest you restart after the unblocking, I experience same too, but it adjust afterwards

Thanks man. I'll do that
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Omotolani513(f): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
follow d instruction on d link as regard d pop up. then off & on ur system, then do d check again
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Omotolani513(f): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
guys that have taken d test, which browser seem to b d best? thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mechbeejay: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
house pla i need ur advice, i hav a crackd modem that i can fix any sim, so i am thinkin of d best network to use, or i should use a cyber cafe, n for ppl that hav written if network goes off when writing d test, can someone continue after d network is restored? thanks.. plsss urgent replies
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Abdomox: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
mechbeejay:
house pla i need ur advice, i hav a crackd modem that i can fix any sim, so i am thinkin of d best network to use, or i should use a cyber cafe, n for ppl that hav written if network goes off when writing d test, can someone continue after d network is restored? thanks.. plsss urgent replies
Your network speed doesn't affect the test.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by truvine(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
mechbeejay:
I don't agree with abdomox....while I was taking the test...at a time when the. network was slow, the time keeps counting. Invariably that will tell on the time available for me to use ..I advise you get a good network
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
truvine:

I don't agree with abdomox....while I was taking the test...at a time when the. network was slow, the time keeps counting. Invariably that will tell on the time available for me to use ..I advise you get a good network
I think once d questions loads network doesnt rily affectvit till u wanna submit
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Heedahyat(f): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
truvine:

It's very true. The speed of your network doesn't affect the test. Once the questions have been loaded. There's no network interference.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mtor: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=Heedahyat post=30250738]

Finally been able to access the test went to another cafe did verbal today.
Thank you
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by lexzi: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
truvine:

I agree with abdomox, ur network doesn't affect u wile u hv started the test... dey wud even tell u b4 u start writing the test.. once ur logged on nd gotten to d point were ur to start d test, ur gud to go grin. All d best wink
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by psamies24(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
I know I'm not active here, but I just wrote the test and I don't think i did too well...Maybe writing after having a hectic day wasn't a good idea!

Wish everyone who'll be successful the very best. cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.