Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416936 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Congrats to all those who got success mail....wishing you all the best.

For those who got regret mails...well PwC is not for everyone. It doesn't mean you ain't better than those invited. It's just circumstance! I believe and pray something better ahead for you.

To those that are still hanging grin I was in this category during the offer mail (not even interview) which is more disturbing...Just calm down. If there's no regret mail sent yet then you are still in the race. Like I said initially PwC cares about its people and you are already one of us. So you'll all get a mail (success or regret). I don't know why the mail is sent in batches this time. But trust it's all for good. Be calm! I won't say you should continue preparing cos I know how the mind behaves in situations like this.

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by 30watts: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Omo dada; a dafun ee
funkystanl:

For those who got regret mails...well PwC is not for everyone. It doesn't mean you ain't better than those invited. It's just circumstance! I believe and pray something better ahead for you.

To those that are still hanging grin I was in this category during the offer mail (not even interview) which is more disturbing...Just calm down. If there's no regret mail sent yet then you are still in the race. Like I said initially PwC cares about its people and you are already one of us. So you'll all get a mail (success or regret). I don't know why the mail is sent in batches this time. But trust it's all for good. Be calm! I won't say you should continue preparing cos I know how the mind behaves in situations like this.

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by abdulslutsky(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
funkystanl:

Cheers!!!
On time as always. Continue to live in the exceeding riches of His grace.

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Wetin u still dey do here?? You won't strt preparing? ? undecided...You won't strt forging stories about leadership positions held et al? Oya dey here na cheesy

All the best dear.. keep calm, you'll scale through. .
smiley

Hahahaha grin

Of course, I was the leader of the west african delegation in the international intercontinental team that successfully negotiated the domestication and implementation of the African charter on human and people's right in 18 African countries and I also led the team that went to the UN to present a paper on 'diversification of electoral reverendi in African subcultural ratiocinations' Them go fear leadership positions, lol. tongue grin

Thanks. I believe the God that helped us scale thru dat OPQ will perfect his work and see us through.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2015
adeaks:

Hahahaha grin

Of course, I was the leader of the west african delegation in the international intercontinental team that successfully negotiated the domestication and implementation of the African charter on human and people's right in 18 African countries and I also led the team that went to the UN to present a paper on 'diversification of electoral reverendi in African subcultural ratiocinations' Them go fear leadership positions, lol. tongue grin

Thanks. I believe the God that helped us scale thru dat OPQ will perfect his work and see us through.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin... You want to get your interviewers confused abi you want make them pick race?? undecided grin grin....Easy oo abeg

Amen smiley smiley
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2015
You have been of great help to people on this Pwc journey,thanks I have a question,am a recent graduate to go for service next month,I saw the advert on advisory internship,can I apply and what are the requirements thanks
funkystanl:

Cheers!!!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ENGRPERFECT: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2015
the suspense is heavy... May God favor us all. nice one house smiley wink

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2015
ENGRPERFECT:
the suspense is heavy... May God favor us all. nice one house smiley wink
I tell u..I've been refreshing my mail since yesterday..PWC, pls dont break my heart

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by missrosey: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
At least we know the mails have started coming in. We'll definitely get ours.

Worrying does no good. Relax your nerves.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Walsh14:

I tell u..I've been refreshing my mail since yesterday..PWC, pls dont break my heart

Hahahaha!! dnt bother just continue in your preparations. If they were going to mail us they wld have done it since. You know what your surname starts with so at the time before interview mail will come.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Anyone else wondered why we stopped receiving mails from Banke?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Phabszy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
She's left PwC
TheRealAdonye:
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
deni7:

Hahahaha!! dnt bother just continue in your preparations. If they were going to mail us they wld have done it since. You know what your surname starts with so at the time before interview mail will come.
My surname starts with "A" oooo
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ENGRPERFECT: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
How e go be na, we were our name dey middle... people wey dem invite, what are your names na undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ENGRPERFECT: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
EXPERIENCED GOONSES, HOW E GO BE

SHEY NA TO DEY OBSERVATION NII undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yh, Just found out today.
Phabszy:
She's left PwC
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Walsh14:

My surname starts with "A" oooo

If the second letter tends towards the end of the alphabet dere is hope. This is just my opinion ooo.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
XtraSmooth404

Caught viewing! Bursted!!! How far, bro
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ENGRPERFECT: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
banke left shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
TheRealAdonye:

Yeah, I also noticed d change right from d OPQ invite email but I didn't think much of it. She must have left during d verification exercise.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
She sent all the mails herself last year. Wondering why that changed was what led me to this discovery.

She's in a better place now sha.

adeaks:

Yeah, I also noticed d change right from d OPQ invite email but I didn't think much of it. She must have left during d verification exercise.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by saytolz(f): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
She sent all the mails herself last year. Wondering why that changed was what led me to this discovery.

She's in a better place now sha.

I'm sure she is in a better place, but she for finish our own parole before she port oooo. Don't want no mistakes abeg and abeg ooo. Cos this interview mail is an example of "change". Funkstanyl said everyone got their interview mail at the same time. See nau, tension want to kill somebody in the house. Help us beg Mr Akinrodoye ooooo
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by anopworld(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
This life is funny... someone just left where a lot of people are doing everything possible to get in by all means and efforts. Life at times is like a polar opposite.. Anyway, all the best to all nairalanders who are about going in for PwC.....

peace.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by highunter: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
saytolz:

I'm sure she is in a better place, but she for finish our own parole before she port oooo. Don't want no mistakes abeg and abeg ooo. Cos this interview mail is an example of "change". Funkstanyl said everyone got their interview mail at the same time. See nau, tension want to kill somebody in the house. Help us beg Mr Akinrodoye ooooo

Abi ooo, make him no come strict ooo. Wish her all the best. During my verification we almost bumped into each other but just so humble. When she cme into the room I was like oh she works in Hr dept all for her to introduce herself as Banke, was jst so shocked. Her dressing simple to the core even as an exec it was jst wow for me. I wont quickly forget her.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by lekanodejimi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
saytolz:

I think she's left pwc for sahara energy, just checked out her linkedin profile now. I really admire her personality. Wish her all the best in her new place of work.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
saytolz:

Akinrodoye is a lady ooo, maybe its best referring to her as Adunola. Hope she follows Banke footsteps.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by juicebox: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
lekanodejimi:

I think she's left pwc for sahara energy, just checked out her linkedin profile now. I really admire her personality. Wish her all the best in her new place of work.

Yea, she's now with Sahara Energy
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by masagoody(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
I can only imagine how her interview went
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
juicebox:

Yea, she's now with Sahara Energy

She don try for pwc make her to chop oyel and gas money.

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
smiley15:

Akinrodoye is a lady ooo, maybe its best referring to her as Adunola. Hope she follows Banke footsteps.

The emboldened is d koko o. I believe this will be d first recruitment under d Akinrodoye lady. When some people just get into a position, they often want to differentiate themselves from their predecessors and they can be over-strict as a result. Just hope that will not be d case here.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheeRevelation: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
masagoody:
I can only imagine how her interview went
Highly experienced hire interview no too dey get wahala like that. The major point of problem is the salary and grade negotiation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.