Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416970 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by abdulslutsky(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why does she have to go now sad . Now BAA has left, we are now left with AA( I just hope hers is Better Adunola Akinrodoye).
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
masagoody:
I can only imagine how her interview went
my oga i hear ur gist o. congrats long time coming

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
anopworld:
This life is funny... someone just left where a lot of people are doing everything possible to get in by all means and efforts. Life at times is like a polar opposite.. Anyway, all the best to all nairalanders who are about going in for PwC.....

peace.
all d big 4 audit firms hv high turnover each year. having dem on ur cv opens doors to well paying companies. she probably got a 200% salary increase der. as he dey hot my guy
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmm....see guys o! Well you all figured Banke's... but don't be quick to criticise Adunola. Trust me she's as nice as Banke. She must have sent the mails based on instructions and not self-imposing action. Whatever has been done is for some reasons. Trust me PwC HR is one of the best in Nigeria and the personnel in the unit made it so! Y'al will end up in smiles soon!

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
phetty:
XtraSmooth404

Caught viewing! Bursted!!! How far, bro
lol I'm good bro grin I decided to turn 'guest'. Many are viewing and few are commenting. Sent u a mail now.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
When I viewed Banke's profile in LinkedIn, it would not be an understatement to say she's got an impressive career pattern. It's likely PwC will allow Adunola to handle this ongoing recruitment till end.

The coy is on the look out for another person to take over from Banke. The position is currently advertised.

XtraSmooth404, I got your gist. Will reply soonest.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 6:31am On Apr 17, 2015
All the best to those having theirs today, it seems you guyz are going in blind as you do not know what to expect but I pray you come out smiling grin grin cc: adeaks nd co.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mechbeejay: 7:32am On Apr 17, 2015
wishing d ppl goin for their interview success oo. kai me nava fill d form self nt to talk of to prepare for interview,
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2015
smiley15:
All the best to those having theirs today, it seems you guyz are going in blind as you do not know what to expect but I pray you come out smiling grin grin cc: adeaks nd co.

Mine is next week. D lady calling made a mistake. Thanks for d prayer though.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2015
Crap. now I'll be going in blind.

adeaks:

Mine is next week. D lady calling made a mistake. Thanks for d prayer though.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Lisa9400: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Good luck to you guys going for interviews in this first batch...God will be with you guys and we will all get our offer letters in the end in Jesus name
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by eminado: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2015
The wait...the agony...now switched phone to silent mode lest the continuous beeps increase my blood pressure. PWC this limbo ain't fair cry embarassed
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Goodluck to peeps having the interview today, i don go ghost mode , see ya grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by arduks: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2015
Goodluck to those having their interviews next week, and to those of us still expecting our mails, I will say patience is a virtue.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Crap. now I'll be going in blind.

Hahahahaha. I was shocked when she said this Friday.

Bro you will be our sounding board now.

Good luck next week.

Go and knock their socks off.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ENGRPERFECT: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
GINGER!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Has anyone received emails scheduling THEM for upper week??I mean btw April 27th to may 1st
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by xdamson: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Walsh14:
Has anyone received emails scheduling THEM for upper week??I mean btw April 27th to may 1st

Have you?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by anopworld(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
hello house, hope the preparation is going on... pls do oooo.. To those who are yet to receive any mail whether success or regret mail, I can authoritatively tell u dat u are still very much in the race. you sud even count urself lucky dat u av not received any regret mail as regards interview coz PwC I know wud av sent regret mails to all dose concerned by now. Funkystanl can further assure dose concerned on this. So kip preparing for interview.

@ Funkystanl, pls what is the AGE requirement for PwC graduate trainee application. pls ur response will save a lot of people that are planning to apply for the next graduate entry position when the application opens after the on-going recruitment process. This will reduce some sort of emotional stress coz I believe u dont expect output from what you have no input. anyone with valid info can also help the house coz most people are not aware of this and it is not always stated in the application ad whereas dere is an age restriction in the latent.

Best wishes to all dose at the interview stage.

once again, @ Funkystanl, pls what is the AGE requirement for PwC graduate trainee application.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
That's true. I know someone with first and last name starting with O that has gotten a regret mail.

anopworld:
coz PwC I know wud av sent regret mails to all dose concerned by now.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
xdamson:

Have you?
I haven't..I'm just curious
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
@anopworld, I believe you should be 26 at the time of entering, so its either you are 25 and below at the time of application or already 26 at the time of application and remain same by the end of July 2016.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by xdamson: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Walsh14:

I haven't..I'm just curious

lols. we are in the same boat.

lets keep hope alive.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by anopworld(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
deni7:
@anopworld, I believe you should be 26 at the time of entering, so its either you are 25 and below at the time of application or already 26 at the time of application and remain same by the end of July 2016.

Thanks deni. you just hit it d right way. but pls one more tin. what about for someone who will be 26 by mid july dis yr and invariably will remain 26 till mid july 2016. what is the chances of the such person getting an offer should such person be successful at each and every stage of the recruitment process. pls reply.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
anopworld:

Thanks deni. you just hit it d right way. but pls one more tin. what about for someone who will be 26 by mid july dis yr and invariably will remain 26 till mid july 2016. what is the chances of the such person getting an offer should such person be successful at each and every stage of the recruitment process. pls reply.

I wldnt know about that. What I will say is come 2016 entry application just apply and believe that your application wouldnt be rejected. If you arent rejected at the application stage and verification (after your birth certificate have been checked and allowed) then if eventually sucessful, I see no reason why you shldnt get an offer.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please can all who have been contacted either for an interview or otherwise state the first letter of their first and last names so we can have a clearer picture of what's going on. Thanks.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
@anopworld I can see deni7 is doing justice to your questions. She's gradually turning into an experienced hire... grin. Thanks @deni7 nice one.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ENGRPERFECT: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
WHATS THE P??

HOW WAS YOUR INTERVIEWS TODAY

smiley wink smiley wink
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
funkystanl:
@anopworld I can see deni7 is doing justice to your questions. She's gradually turning into an experienced hire... grin. Thanks @deni7 nice one.

Yu welcme.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
euthopia:
Please can all who have been contacted either for an interview or otherwise state the first letter of their first and last names so we can have a clearer picture of what's going on. Thanks.

The way my username is, first name and last name.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by anopworld(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
deni7:

Yu welcme.

@ Deni Thanks so much.... @ funkystanl grin cheesy grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

The way my username is, first name and last name.
Okay thank you very much. I guess it's in alphabetical order.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.