Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

The New Nigerian Alternative To Paypal ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The New Nigerian Alternative To Paypal ? (919 Views)

Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” / Good News: Nigerians About To Have Full Access To Paypal / Better Alternatives To Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Nigerian Alternative To Paypal ? by felifeli: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2008
Has anyone ever heard of the new online payment processing system just coming into Nigeria - virtual terminal network . They claim to be backed by UBA , Interswitch and some other heavies and I think it could solve our paypal problem . Please read about it here at www.powerpublish.co.uk and tell me what you think
Re: The New Nigerian Alternative To Paypal ? by MrCrackles(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2008
More likely to be a scamming haven!

Fuc.k it
Re: The New Nigerian Alternative To Paypal ? by bug24(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2008
well man, you need to hear the horrible experiences some webmasters have had with this VTN thing.
Re: The New Nigerian Alternative To Paypal ? by uspry1(f): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2008
shocked
felifeli:

Has anyone ever heard of the new online payment processing system just coming into Nigeria - virtual terminal network . They claim to be backed by UBA , Interswitch and some other heavies and I think it could solve our paypal problem . Please read about it here  at  www.powerpublish.co.uk and tell me what you think 
shocked

I see it is fake site you mentioned the link above (powerpublish.co.uk)

REAL OFFICIAL SITE of virtual terminal network (VTN) is http://www.virtualterminalnetwork.com/pre_launch/index_start.asp
Re: The New Nigerian Alternative To Paypal ? by emonkey(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2008
@bug24
What experience ? Is it running yet ?
www.powerpublish.co.uk does looks like a redirect link to the VTN site , probably an affiliate thing , neat.
With almost 2 million page hits there must be something in it I think. Lt's wait and see.
How successful have they been in other countries ? As they've got quite a few foreign merchants in tow (success university, clickatell, etc) does anyone know ?
Re: The New Nigerian Alternative To Paypal ? by Seton(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2008
folks, i think VTN has some link with graphcard, i may be wrong anyway
Re: The New Nigerian Alternative To Paypal ? by rancetech(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2008
VTN is owned by Graphcard. They've been in existence for long. You fund your Graphcard account through VTN. I've been using them for long now and I don't see anything like scam rather help.

(1) (Reply)

Any Locally Built Desktop/web Apps In Nigeria Without Problems? / Help With Kaysys.com / Need Help Editing My Joomla Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.