Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

n/a - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / n/a (14403 Views)

What Feats Have U Achieved With Your Java(s40) Phones Before? / Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: n/a by lancevader(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2008
Hm.hm.
Re: n/a by billgatexp(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2008
i have achieved a lot with this fbt stuff and i have prepare a list of all i have achieved with dates i can remember,

1. i connected to one of my neighbour called abike and she paid me 10,000 plus kind, aug 10th

2. connected for mr charles and got paid 5,000 aug. 14th

3. one girl called cecilia came to me and i connected her for kind only, aug 21st

4. connected my aunty and recieved 7,000

5. connected for a friend and just collected 3,000 oct 12th

6. connected another girl mariam and she paid me 4500 22nd oct

7. impressed bene, with it and she is my wife to be now,

fbt thank u

i have some girls begging me to take in kind only and i am still considering it,

how una c am?

Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
make una no mind that boy oh, nah reak BADDA MAN, he just posted 5 % of his achievements oh, let me tell u some more cos the boy is swimming inside FBT money, right now I'm at his place cos his runing on 50 litres of Fuel every day. steady power,

Him go soon buy Hummer
Re: n/a by oineoma(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2008
Its a necessary EVIL. Apart from the blood money and de sleeples nights. Nothing much. Have u guys noticed how borin its becomin these days? Especially with the sellin and buyin on Nairaland. Anyhow sha. I've met some crazy guys by it sha.{all una for phone section.}lol
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2008
Funmykemmy, lol, jokes aside, wil U marry me? grin
Re: n/a by engrhamid(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2008
Hmmm! Ashewo. U won marry person u never hear in voice. Why not be her boyfriend why marry. U go call her now, na another thing u go hear. Jasi stan!
Re: n/a by lancevader(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2008
lol
Re: n/a by sunnym(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2008
Pls i take God beg, could anybody help me cos i ve been hearing about free browsing but could not make use of it. I have nokia 3230 and laptop but have not gotten how to connect with my lapy and enjoy the stuff. Honestly i will compansate anybody that help me willingly to browse free. My email is sunnylawson2@yahoo.com
Re: n/a by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2008
Mind urself Stancozy.

Anybody with solution to my post should please get in touch with me: ayokemi2003@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: n/a by just1n(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2008
FunmyKemmy:

Mind yourself Stancozy.

Anybody with solution to my post should please get in touch with me: ayokemi2003@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

'm addin ayokemi2003 up at YIM. . . See gift from above. thank god say i get solution(s) tongue tongue
Re: n/a by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2008
wink shocked
Re: n/a by just1n(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2008
FunmyKemmy:

wink shocked

ok. . . u add me up. m online now ooooooooooooo. nutty me!
Re: n/a by engrhamid(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2008
@stan, se u don hear? Make u mind your speech o! Lol
Re: n/a by honsule(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2008
sunnym:

please i take God beg, could anybody help me because i ve been hearing about free browsing but could not make use of it. I have nokia 3230 and laptop but have not gotten how to connect with my lapy and enjoy the stuff. Honestly i will compansate anybody that help me willingly to browse free. My email is sunnylawson2@yahoo.com

YOU ASKED A QUESTION IN ONE OF UR THREAD.IS IT A SIN TO BROWSE FREE?u don't need FBT ok
Re: n/a by just1n(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2008
honsule:

YOU ASKED A QUESTION IN ONE OF UR THREAD.IS IT A SIN TO BROWSE FREE?u don't need FBT ok

tongue tongue
Re: n/a by lancevader(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2008
lol una wan marry 1 man pikin
Re: n/a by just1n(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2008
yes o! tongue
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2008
@Lance_vader

hmmm, All man dey talk wetin em don achieve with free browsing, Make u talk your own na.
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2008
semid free the guy oh, na force??
You need to understand that some of them (us) have achieved NOTHIN (no offence), so they can't say Sh*t, or do u want them to make up something up that u can't verify?
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
@fummykemmy, ur name is nø 1 on my yim list grin
Re: n/a by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2008
The feline power destroys anythin' in its path. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .and that's xactly what it's doin' nw. . .
3 guys a girl. . Hw funny.
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ STAN , if i remember correctly, you were once chating with me and mentioned that "Your girl was by your side", remember? let me help you, I told you that you shouldn't be handling with electronics when correct software is with you, and u said she's kool with it, remember now??
take it easy , abi u be married but single? wink
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2008
soki2ng:

You need to understand that some of them (us) have achieved NOTHIN (no offence), so they can't say Sh*t, or do u want them to make up something up that u can't verify?

No mind me,jare. My curiousity got the better of me,but I'm willing to bet u lance vader has achieved more with free browsing than all of us put together, lol. At least his written grammar  has improved considerably because of his consistent posting on Nairaland and his writing has greatly improved too and it now takes me considerably less time to read and understand what he's saying.,, ,, ,, ,LESS RACKING AND CRACKING OF BRAIN NOW, ,, ,, ,Abi,che na only me notice se the guy no dey punctuate english words with yoruba ami ohun's any more?,.'.,.,, ,NOW THAT IS ONE BIG ACHIEVEMENT.

Boss Ttdiamonds:

The feline power destroys anythin' in its path. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .and that's xactly what it's doin' nw. . .
3 guys a girl. . Hw funny.

Wetin u expect?After all,She's the only FISH in the pond, ,.,, ,, ,, ,, ,Reminds me of some little kids I saw today who were throwing sticks up at a tree to pluck the fruits ,, ,, and when any fruit fell down they all scrambled for it, LMAO.
Re: n/a by just1n(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2008
soki2ng:

no talk am o, de guy don hammer here oooooooo tongue
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2008
soki2ng, guy u no code at all, just park go village go stay jawe, do you think am a gurl freak or cassinova? All my posting here is just to make this place lively and nothing else, d babe sef, i neva chatd with her 4 1s,so dnt get it twisted dude. .Dwang!
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ stan, now how was i suppose to know if u were only jokin with her or whatever, I just say make i remind u say its either u abstain or stick to one, cool off cool
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2008
soki2ng:

@ stan, now how was i suppose to know if u were only jokin with her or whatever, I just say make i remind u say its either u abstain or stick to one, cool off cool
who you be na? wey want dey tell me watin to do? guy bevd jawe! tongue
Re: n/a by billgatexp(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2008
why una dey quarell now, abeg make dis thread no come bring wahala oh, abeg make una chill, stan cool down and u soki cool too.
oya make una shake hands,
Re: n/a by billgatexp(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2008
like this

Re: n/a by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2008
Can't you all be nice for once?
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2008
FunmyKemmy:

Sorry,there's only one nice guy[b](Just2nice[/b]) in this part of nairaland and he ain't around cos he has been given a yellow card by MTN.
Re: n/a by just1n(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2008
FunmyKemmy:

Arent we?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Xiaomi MI Pad 4 Officially Launched With 6,000mah Battery - Full Specification / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.