Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat (1294 Views)

Help Save This Innocent Nigerian From Death Threat / Police Tortured Couple For Receiving Stolen Goods [graphic Photo] / I Just Received A Death Threat Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
APC members on nairaland have been receiving direct threat on this forum.
But for some time now. This threat has graduate into mails and even calls with :Death threat
Its surprising that this ppl have info which is. Suppose to be secured or did some one on Nairaland give out this Info@seun
As progressives on this forum. All we want is a better country,

Due to these Dead threats. We will be initiating a Backup protocol. Should incase something happens to a progressive member
Long live the Nigeria
Long live the APC

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Gboliwe: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
APC members and making up stories! Chei! I doff my hat ojare.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Johnnyessence(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
no form of intimidation from devil's agent can't stop us from not achieving our aim in this country with Almighty God on our side we will d battle of life not only d will of God and d will of d people will prevail we are moving on big d Lord Jesus said we have not giving us d spirit of fear of love and of sound mind.no matter d sacrifice they carry in d night to intimidate us they will fail in big time. d Lord Jesus is in our side no fear but faith,hope and d future fulfilment. let's stand out to embrace change.( change will need).

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
All we want is a better country. It is not a do-or-die affair. It is all about patriotism. Well done ibnsultan
Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mine is not death threat but calls and mails putting me under pressure to stop supporting Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Johnnyessence:
no form of intimidation from devil's agent can't stop us from not achieving our aim in this country with Almighty God on our side we will d battle of life not only d will of God and d will of d people will prevail we are moving on big d Lord Jesus said we have not giving us d spirit of fear of love and of sound mind.no matter d sacrifice they carry in d night to intimidate us they will fail in big time. d Lord Jesus is in our side no fear but faith,hope and d future fulfilment. let's stand out to embrace change.( change will need).
Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by PDPblogger: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ibnsultan:
APC members on nairaland have been receiving direct threat on this forum.
But for some time now. This threat has graduate into mails and even calls with :Death threat
Its surprising that this ppl have info which is. Suppose to be secured or did some one on Nairaland give out this Info@seun
As progressives on this forum. All we want is a better country,

Due to these Dead threats. We will be initiating a Backup protocol. Should incase something happens to a progressive member
Long live the Nigeria
Long live the APC

Na who get una time?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by MyNameIsMyName: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bunch of cowards, like tinubu and GMB,anyway GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Rawani: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
No amount of intimidation will deter the truth from being told in bright technicolor. The main weapon in the arsenal of the PDP is propaganda, which many of our progressives here have perforated, shredded and blown to smithereens. Where propaganda fails, violence takes it place, or so it seems in the hollow minds of the soulless ruling party and its apologists.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
All we want is a better country. It is not a do-or-die affair. It is all about patriotism. Well done ibnsultan
Seun is our data compromise. We will not fall 4 threats from forces of evil
Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Pataki: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
I have not gotten any of such. Oh well, the only NL member who has my WhatsApp contact is very well trusted.

I don't trust any of these jobless & useless beings on this forum supporting GEJ. It takes an hungry corrupt being to be shouting a corrupt GEJ for 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Seun is our data compromise. We will not fall 4 threats from forces of evil
it may not be Seun.
Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
Mine is not death threat but calls and mails putting me under pressure to stop supporting Buhari.
Noted pls stay in touch. For. The new protocols
Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rawani:
No amount of intimidation will deter the truth from being told in bright technicolor. The main weapon in the arsenal of the PDP is propaganda, which many of our progressives here have perforated, shredded and blown to smithereens. Where propaganda fails, violence takes it place, or so it seems in the hollow minds of the soulless ruling party and its apologists.
Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
it may not be Seun.
Am not accusing. As the owner of dz forum. Seun should assure me my data is secured n I will hold him to that if his wrong
Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by thaoriginator: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Shey dem wan dead?! Make dem come try Na!

Za su Ci uBansu Ne!

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
APC TRADEMARK ON DISPLAY!
The Apple never falls far from its tree. Avians of like plummage flock together. Like Liar Mohammed like his minions on NL. Like the Bible said "the wicked shall know no peace".
Evil men and women are always scared of even their own shadows. You raats here are too insignificant for any serious minded bondook to waste pellets on.
Each new day, you devisive lots are givings us new reason to ignore the enormous weaknesses of GEJ with your by-a-1/4 chenanigan.

All should ignore Op and his likes

Last Bullet: The last time i checked, NL isnt no police station. If your life is threatened, go to the police with your proof and stop sounding like a lost kid on a public forum, we are not all on political party payroll here folly! cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Seun please close this thread, this kids need to realise that this place is no comedy central website. Whoever feels threatened should go to the nearest police station with proof and not comming here to waste precious space. Thanks in advance for doing the needful cool

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nigerians and d progressive people will be high on every side we are more than conqueror Cos' God is in our side.I thank God for some people that's worshipping God with their heart,soul and spirit .if d devil's agent issue u death threat tell them that they should give their life to Christ the end is near tell them d victory is ours we are winning d war.
Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by HisSexcellency(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
thaoriginator:
Shey dem wan dead?![/b]Make dem come try Na!

[b]Za su Ci uBansu Ne!

grin grin grin
I knew the first lady had competitors...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why was this thread moved?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gboliwe:
APC members and making up stories! Chei! I doff my hat ojare.
How can you conclude he made up the story? This is unethical. Next time sir,it would be better if you didn't reply. Just like omenka says,
no pun intended

Ayamlaykorn
TeamSendTANoidsBackToSchool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by charcoal(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Story for the Gods
Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
With this action, I conclude that JonaTAN must GO
Re: Nairaland progressives Receiving Death Threat by lastmanstandn(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Let them continue. It won't stop some of us from carrying on with our HOUSE to HOUSE campaign against the PDP

(1) (Reply)

Boy Burns Himself To Death After Dad Asked Him To Quit TV Games / How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. / A Man Beat Up My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.