Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

A Man Beat Up My Mom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Beat Up My Mom (1291 Views)

Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS / Lady Gets Armed MOPOL To Beat Up Man Who Deceive People With Her Products (Pics) / “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Beat Up My Mom by Salami71: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
A man whose a tenant in my mom family house beat my mom up because she was correcting him on an issue. What did you think I should do to the man, am so confused.
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by Cutehector(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Why r u such a sissy... plank no dey around u ni?

3 Likes

Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by Salami71: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
We've gone to report at the nearby police station,on getting back with the police we didn't meet the man. It was after the police left he came out and was saying if he was arrested he won't stay up to 2 hours at the police station.
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by smileyz16(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
see poo ques...person beat ur mama nd u dey ask weda to retaliate..if i b ur mama i go don discard u

1 Like

Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by mbah2x(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
your mom must be thinking she gave birth to a daughter not a son. You for jump on the man and tear him like lion or were you afraid he might beat u join. Op you be pala man chai!!

1 Like

Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by henrybomb(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Why r u such a sissy... plank no dey around u ni?
abi odawise find macdowell bottle

1 Like

Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by Salami71: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
What if the person is times two of your size? Cause that whom the man is.
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by mbah2x(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
smileyz16:
see poo ques...person beat ur mama nd u dey ask weda to retaliate..if i b ur mama i go don discard u
the nigga bleeped up big time.he saw how him mama dey chop the blow fear no gree am go near the guy
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by Salami71: 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
For your information I wasn't living with my mom, and the thing is I came here to seek for a lil advice from sensitive and matured minded not to be insulted here.
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by Salami71: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
I need a human right activist or soldier
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by ovieigho(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2016
Salami71:
you should be ur own activist, by going to the police is the best thing to do, even if he is going to spend 2 minutes in police station let him go there first...but I bet u by involving the police he would be shaking by now. and hint the police with ur action that if the case is not properly handled u will take It further/ higher
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Salami71:
A man whose a tenant in my mom family house beat my mom up because she was correcting him on an issue. What did you think I should do to the man, am so confused.

You are not a man.You have no balls.A man beat up your mom and your here on Nairaland asking for advice.I think you should be tied to a stake and your dick cut off and fed to you.
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by SEETHEM: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2016
Dont mind all the wailing wailers, if it were to be them they wouldnt have done anything. You have done the right thing by reporting to the police. Hand him over to God. It is well with your mum.
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Salami71:
could borrow you my GUN grin grin
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by Vomm: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2016
I support the motion wwhich says "don't mind the wailing wailers" I guess u must be a gentle man for not retaliating, ur mother is the one staying in the family house not u and everything is not all about war and crisis. What if after retaliating ,u went back to ur house and the man out of anger kill ur mum in return and flee, God forbid bad thing!

Nobody knows what the end of a war or crises will look like, we can only plan the beginning.

Try and get the man arrested and let the law takes its cause
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by slyrone(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Salami71:
barman give that tenant two bottles of stout and a plate of isi ewu for a job well done. idiot see question wey u dey ask. u nor fit poor d man acid?

1 Like

Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by uzoormah(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Just leave the man.. he will surely have his reward

1 Like

Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by Salami71: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
The man is here in the police station now writing down his statement
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by phlame(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Salami71:
What if the person is times two of your size? Cause that whom the man is.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure U are one of those NL's that comes here to shout... U see real fight U dey ask us wetin to do...

Give the tenant a medal... If you don;t know what to do grin grin grin
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by franklin007(m): 2:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Salami71:
am a soldier, i think i can
help u
Re: A Man Beat Up My Mom by franklin007(m): 2:43am On Apr 15, 2016
orbitalgis:

You are not a man.You have no balls.A man beat up your mom and your here on Nairaland asking for advice.I think you should be tied to a stake and your dick cut off and fed to you.
it has not come
to that

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See Ogah EBSU Onwe Chinedu, The Lecturer That Slept With Many EBUS Girls / (graphics Photo) Illegal Immigrants In Libya Waiting For Repatriation / Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.