Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities (3426 Views)

Nigeria’s Economy Choking Under Pangs Of Politics- Businessday / New Face Of Nigerian Politics: Must Read!! / The Face Of Politics Must Change - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by talktimi(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2014
Zuria:

Parallel government in Nigeria? Not possible...military intervention may likely occur to quell bloodbath. we all pray for a peaceful conduct of elections; irrespective of who wins the election, no blood should be spilled.
the APC leadership has promised to set up a parallel government if (when) they lose the general elections next year. John Odigie Oyegun himself said so

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/08/apc-will-form-parallel-govt-2015-oyegun/

the APC will lose next year, the odds aren't in their favor now and the PDP doesn't even need to rig so expect a parallel government

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2014
A coup plotter will always be a coup plotter. Those who want to rule this country democratically are doing everything in their power to truncate the regime of the current president.
80% of the so called progressives were formerly members of pdp who wants to perpetrate themselves in power. Governors who looted their state treasury have turned progressives to attack Gej because they want power by all means. OBJ completed his tenor & even wanted a third tenor but now have to gang up with his evil looters & haters of democracy to make the country ungovernable for GEJ.
if anyone wants to defeat GEJ they should go about legitimately & not thru illegal & corrupt defections & incitement, they should tell us what they have in stock for nigeria & not propaganda & deceit.

7 Likes

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2014
brownlord:

Don't be blind my friend, i don't give a phuck the party buhari or IBB belong, when you talk of corrupt military head of state, someone who legalized corruption, for you sure you talking of IBB

But buhari on the other hand, has so many crimes ranging from Imprisonment, execution, clampdown on the media, human right (giving whip to soldiers to flog Nigerians on the street old men and woman for one flimsy excuse), going as far as trying to smuggle someone from another country ( England ), without respect for the laws of the land, the list goes on. So do not misunderstand me, Buhari is not the only military head of state, there is no point arguing who was corrupt or not, but buhari and Abacha seems to be the only one on the news for human right violation and infringing on peoples right.

Soldiers still flog people. Policemen still kill people, sometimes, over #10. Rights are openly abused everyday.

Buhari is in the news because he is contesting. People talked much about IBB and Abacha before Buhari started talking about contesting. In other words, people talked more about the evil days of IBB and Abacha until Buhari began showing interest in contesting.

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Blakyclyde(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2014
Pavarottii:
Nice one OP, all the opposition do is make him get more points and popularity; even small children know who GEJ is...

GEJ till 2019

Aha!
saTANists... Here they come!
*In Asa's voice*
saTAN be gone, get on, get on
saTAN be gone!
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Lordlexyy: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2014
brownlord:

Sorry bro, you a very foolish somebody, i'm sure you criticized GEJ for the arms deal in south africa, and yet you refused to accept his explanation that they did out of frustration from the west, Buhari illegally tried to smuggle someone into Nigeria, to be loaded as a goods, breaking the laws of other country, you hail him. Double standard sir.

Don't be a slave to any political party
BROWN FOOL(sorry about that..... in demdem voice.....), from the way you proudly compare the both scenerior, is obvious your previous arguement supported fg stance while myopically you condemned Buhari's action. Who is being double standard now? Any forward thinking man would have applaud Buhari for this heroic deed, not an arm deal that wasn't properly spelt out, not with all the controversies surrounding.
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Zuria(f): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2014
talktimi:
the APC leadership has promised to set up a parallel government if (when) they lose the general elections next year. John Odigie Oyegun himself said so

grin grin he was exercising his freedom of speech. So he will declare his own president, governors, senators and house of rep members? How will he run the parallel government in terms of funding? Don't mind the guy, talk is cheap grin

1 Like

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by talktimi(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2014
Zuria:

grin grin he was exercising his freedom of speech. So he will declare his own president, governors, senators and house of rep members? How will he run the parallel government in terms of funding? Don't mind the guy, talk is cheap grin
there are some things you don't just say in a democracy because you are first and foremost a citizen of your country before being a party man/woman. Careless statements like the one Oyegun made was responsible for the post election carnage of 2011 which led to the death of tens of youth corps members and many other innocent Nigerians. You know his talk is cheap but many many of his ardent supporters don't know so
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by brownlord: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2014
Lordlexyy:
BROWN FOOL(sorry about that..... in demdem voice.....), from the way you proudly compare the both scenerior, is obvious your previous arguement supported fg stance while myopically you condemned Buhari's action. Who is being double standard now? Any forward thinking man would have applaud Buhari for this heroic deed, not an arm deal that wasn't properly spelt out, not with all the controversies surrounding.

Please show me a post i supported the deal, my argument through out that period was when some nitwit keep posting rubbish because Ayo's jet was involved and that is enough reason for the deal to be illegal. until the catholics came out to condemn and criticize ayo calling him a PDP, i cant remember commenting on that issue.

In which animal's voice are you using?
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Zuria(f): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2014
talktimi:
there are some things you don't just say in a democracy because you are first and foremost a citizen of your country before being a party man/woman. Careless statements like the one Oyegun made was responsible for the post election carnage of 2011 which led to the death of tens of youth corps members and many other innocent Nigerians. You know his talk is cheap but many many of his ardent supporters don't know so

If it boils down, he could be picked up for treason...a man like him would sing when he's told only the magical effect of candle wax sef grin grin grin he can ask his party spokesman grin
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by talktimi(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2014
Zuria:

If it boils down, he could be picked up for treason...a man like him would sing when he's told only the magical effect of candle wax sef grin grin grin he can ask his party spokesman grin
candle wax ke I don dey fear you o
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Zuria(f): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2014
talktimi:
candle wax ke I don dey fear you o
grin grin yes, candle wax. It's the simplest form of torture grin grin
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Lordlexyy: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2014
brownlord:

Please show me a post i supported the deal, my argument through out that period was when some nitwit keep posting rubbish because Ayo's jet was involved and that is enough reason for the deal to be illegal. until the catholics came out to condemn and criticize ayo calling him a PDP, i cant remember commenting on that issue.

Even at that, the two events had no comparison. One was an extreme case of crushing corruption irrespective of who was involve, a selective method also used by CIA to repatriate perceived law breakers, while the other was a supposed arm deal, on whose interest really? (a controversy that can be argued from several perspective). I don't care on whose side your arguement falls during the failed illegal arms deal, but certainly, the intelligent approach by Buhari (intl' unacceptible but justifiable) to go after corrupt officers which you digged to malign him, shows the level of your desperation and little reasoning couple with hate and directionlessness.
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by mikolo80: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2014
Ikengawo:
Buhari was even more repressive than Abacha. Abacha didn't raise military tribunals to flog jail and kill innocent people
so you are one of those ppl who like jumping queue spitting and urinating in public ba.u also have a bias for selling hard drugs abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by talktimi(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2014
Zuria:

grin grin yes, candle wax. It's the simplest form of torture grin grin
I'm pulling you out of that Russia. You've been hangin out with too many ex KGB agents angry
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Zuria(f): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2014
talktimi:
I'm pulling you out of that Russia. You've been hangin out with too many ex KGB agents angry

Would be back soon grin grin I'm even homesick embarassed
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by dirifred(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2014
soroptimist:

The part bolded shows how old you probably are if you dont know the havoc IBB wreck on Nigeria's collective psyche in terms of assassinations,imprisonment and serious clampdown on the civil society

Now we know those we should not bother replying on NL owing to the infancy of their thought-process
Why not enlighten us. Furnish us the information that can make IBB as bad as Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by major466(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2014
GEJ is an epitome of tolerance and meekness. He's disposition to absorb shocks, disasters and insults and still maintaining his focus contributed to his success story today. This invariably makes him the only qualified candidate to ship Nigeria for another four years.
Buhari on the other hand is a lost cause. sad This guy can never tolerate what GEJ tolerated in the last four years.
The name Goodluck preceeds him. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by talktimi(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Zuria:

Would be back soon grin grin I'm even homesick embarassed
na joke I dey joke o, abeg just stay where you are till at least 6 months after elections ABEG
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by citizenY(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ikengawo:
So this whole time that insult upon insult has been piling upon him, during he declaration speech he used allowed the opposition to insult him as one of his achievements.

This means that now every-time and insult is thrown freely at him it adds as a testimony to his democratic, ethos, tolerance and civility. Now when you look at someone like Buhari imposed the strictest restrictions on the press and opposition that ranged from beatings, to jails to assassinations it only adds to make voting for Buhari seem like total madness.

touche to the clueless drunkard from otuke. My you cluelessness continue to guide your victories.

Na so. . when Idris Deby and Sherrif are showing him how it is done....
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Demdem(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
brownlord:

Brownfool, do u also suuck ayos coock?
How low can u get?
Should I bring my dog also for ur service? Surely, i will pay u, afterall that's all that matters to u.
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by brownlord: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, do u also suuck ayos coock?
How low can u get?
[s]Should I bring my dog also for ur service[/s]? Surely, i will pay u, afterall that's all that matters to u.

How can a dog own a dog?

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Demdem(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
brownlord:

How can a dog own a dog?

Brownfool, demdem owns a dog.
Now can I bring it along for u to suuck his cocck?
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Zuria:

Threatening to form a parallel govt is bordering on treason...

1 Like

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

......books to study....!!
whoa! Has there ever been a book written in mooo language?
Well do soak up ur pants for nothing,its
#gej all da way.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by hugoart(m): 12:05am On Nov 14, 2014
Retrogression at its peak.
Op,you're unemployed.
Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by 9jawear(m): 12:36am On Nov 14, 2014
Ikengawo:
So this whole time that insult upon insult has been piling upon him, during he declaration speech he used allowed the opposition to insult him as one of his achievements.

This means that now every-time and insult is thrown freely at him it adds as a testimony to his democratic, ethos, tolerance and civility. Now when you look at someone like Buhari imposed the strictest restrictions on the press and opposition that ranged from beatings, to jails to assassinations it only adds to make voting for Buhari seem like total madness.

touche to the clueless drunkard from otuke. My you cluelessness continue to guide your victories.

i really need to know what this people are smoking ... it really gets them so high ... and i guess it makes them feel so good ..... a smoke that even when your whole house is beibg destroyed ... you don't give a damn and you sing ; let the fire keep burning ... lol

1 Like

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by nigerianvenom(m): 12:44am On Nov 14, 2014
kestolove95:
did u go to skool at all?..do u know d diffrnce between military regime nd democracy?..go ask ur dad y buhari act d way he did wen he was on khaki nd why GEJ cant do dsame becox his on civilian clothing...educated illitrate...Buhari for life

was abdulsalami not a military head of state?

1 Like

Re: Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities by nigerianvenom(m): 12:47am On Nov 14, 2014
Ikengawo:
why wasn't gowon the same? Ironsi didn't do as such, outside of annulled elections ibb allowed freedom. It was only Buhari and Abacha that behaved so brutally towards opposition and press.

and the happen to work together,birds of feathers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! / Seven Simple Steps To Curb Terrorism In Nigeria By @9jaclicktivist / Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.