Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ (4435 Views)

UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Lordave: 2:40am On Nov 12, 2014
Although I'm anti Cluelessness, I just wanna thank him for this wonderful act dis-uniting Nigeria.

Don't ask me why
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by egift(m): 4:07am On Nov 12, 2014
[img]http://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.nairaland.com/attachments/1855016_b_jpeg0ffe7dcb11da9a174bea48bd356ea1ba[/img]
Jonathan is Nigeria's biggest threat. Stop Jonathan to Stop Corruption.
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by BlackTechnology: 4:20am On Nov 12, 2014
Ideyontop:

The west don't really require cocoa to survive,they have got the sea ports.Cotonou for example!

Olodo

Who will import through Lagos when everyone returns back to their region.

Even the North has the options of Chad Niger Benin Cameroon and Biafra( If we agree) to import their products by sea/rail.

2 Likes

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by mejai(m): 5:29am On Nov 12, 2014
APC! APC!! APC!!! y r u guys after our beloved and chosen GEJ(C-in-C)? just because he declared yesterday u guys went beserk . u guys don't wanna rest. next will be how he didn't wash his boxer b4 coming to eagle square. chai!
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by mejai(m): 5:31am On Nov 12, 2014
APC! APC!! APC!!! y r u guys after our beloved and chosen GEJ(C-in-C)? just because he declared yesterday u guys went beserk . u guys don't wanna rest. next will be how he didn't wash his boxer b4 coming to eagle square. chai! murra4kers
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by ijawcitizen(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Olodo

Even the North has the options of Chad Niger Benin Cameroon and Biafra( If we agree) to import their products by sea /rail.
Are you sure you're from planet earth?
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by serena433(f): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2014
I dey maiduguri o so dis means I no dey Nija again deris God o
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Ideyontop: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Olodo

Even the North has the options of Chad Niger Benin Cameroon and Biafra( If we agree) to import their products by sea/rail.

Thank you for calling me olodo! But a teenager like you who has not traveled around, and does not know how things work practically.

Currently those items that come through into our country,where do they come in from? Who is the olodo,you will find out you have been.

When goods come from Benin Republic how do do they get into the country? Among those countries you mentioned, aside from the republic of Benin, which other has a functional sea port. Don't deceive yourself,you can't take commerce away from Lagos,its got the infrastructure to handle it.

I wanted to be nice, let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by BlackTechnology: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2014
ijawcitizen:
Are you sure you're from planet earth?

Olodo

Stop thinking Igboland is SE.

Igboland cuts across SE SS and Benue axis

Have you heard of Azumini river sea that passed through Akwa Ibom into the Atlantic.

1 Like

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by BlackTechnology: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2014
Ideyontop:

Thank you for calling me olodo! But a teenager like you who has not traveled around, and does not know how things work practically.

Currently those items that come through into our country,where do they come in from? Who is the olodo,you will find out you have been.

When goods come from Benin Republic how do do they get into the country? Among those countries you mentioned, aside from the republic of Benin, which other has a functional sea port. Don't deceive yourself,you can't take commerce away from Lagos,its got the infrastructure to handle it.

I wanted to be nice, let me stop here.

I repeat you are olodo for thinking that other new countries won't develop their seaports

Do you know that the West and North intentionally left the seaports of the SS and SE undeveloped to deprive boths regions economic empowerment

1 Like

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Trendy247: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2014
musaibnabdul:
barcanista, obiagelli, berem
U don invite the e-warriors.. lol
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by ijawcitizen(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Olodo

Stop thinking Igboland is SE.

Igboland cuts across SE SS and Benue axis

Have you heard of Azumini river sea that passed through Akwa Ibom into the Atlantic.
You mean imo river or you're banking on a phanthom igbo territory by the coast? If i were you i won't be so quick to attach akwa ibom to ur igbo republic, they don't share similar sentiments. they have a struggle to reunite and reconcile with the folks in cross rivers state, greedy igbos is the last thing on their mind

2 Likes

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by BlackTechnology: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
ijawcitizen:
You mean imo river or you're banking on a phanthom igbo territory by the coast? If i were you i won't be so quick to attach akwa ibom to ur igbo republic, they don't share similar sentiments. they have a struggle to reunite and reconcile with the folks in cross rivers state, greedy igbos is the last thing on their mind

Biggest olodo

Have you heard of Azumini.? Yes or No
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Ideyontop: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I repeat you are olodo for thinking that other new countries won't develop their seaports

Do you know that the West and North intentionally left the seaports of the SS and SE undeveloped to deprive boths regions economic empowerment

I didn't know there was a seaport in northern Nigeria.

I see your level of knowledge, and ur inability to learn only makes you a dunce.

Keep using your seaport in the north! Where is it located, Borno state? grin grin grin . Ewu Can Beer- In Zebrudayas voice
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Demdem(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
musaibnabdul:
British map and Gej map!

I repeat, Jonathan is a curse to the Nigerian Nation.
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by kajoula(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by musaibnabdul(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

I repeat, Jonathan is a curse to the Nigerian Nation.
2nded, he is an abomination

1 Like

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by musaibnabdul(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
ijawcitizen:
musaibnabdul ...oh you're going gaga cos you think he sliced those unproductive parts out? i really wish he did though. You shouldn't be worried that shekau has created ur most cherished sharia state, it should be a thing of joy for you and ur fellow band of boko haramites. What should scare you're parasitic @ss most is when our niger delta is carved out any time nigerians believe they're tired of free oil money....be it 2015 or 2019
unproductive how
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by musaibnabdul(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
serena433:
I dey maiduguri o so dis means I no dey Nija again deris God o
according to Gej govt yes
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmmmmm... sm jobless ppl on Nairaland... it seems while I was away sm ediots had der field day.
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
all dz ppl calling sm ppl, unproductive, all dz ppl dat know how to run der mouth...lol... wen e go happen, na only Una Waka come o.
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
musaibnabdul:
according to Gej govt yes
what has d bornu state govt and d northern leaders done abt it...
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by BlackTechnology: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ideyontop:

I didn't know there was a seaport in northern Nigeria.

I see your level of knowledge, and ur inability to learn only makes you a dunce.

Keep using your seaport in the north! Where is it located, Borno state? grin grin grin . Ewu Can Beer- In Zebrudayas voice

Olodo read my comment again for better comprehension

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election / Are Yorubas Really On The Right Path For Supporting Buhari? / British Parliamentarian, Angela Rayner Joins IPOB Rally In London. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.