Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media (2082 Views)

Craziest Nigerian Girls BBM Freak Photos As The Share On There Group (18+ Photos / Top 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media 2015(+followers) / D'banj Grabs His Balls On Social Media (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by slimkay4557: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
1.What chicken you are plucking or cow you’re milking on Farmville on Facebook
2.How many you have killed on Mafia wars or where they are buried.. again on Facebook
3.Party photos showing you inebriated or a hand placed where it shouldn’t be
4.That you are having a party.. you might get more guests than you counted on
5.Photos revealing you flirting with the bosses wife at the annual work Christmas party
6.That you are having an affair
7.That you are thinking of having an affair
8.Complaints about your boss
9.That you hate your job and want to leave.. you might get your wish.. involuntarily
10.Don’t share photos or an event that reveals that you were not sick that day at work
11.That are you are planning to take a sickie
12.Drama with your friends
13.Issues with your parents
14.Passwords.. unless you have more money than brains
15.Hints about passwords like dogs names
16.Images and videos of your children
17.Updates on Facebook after you have escaped from Jail and on the run (don’t laugh it has happened)
18.Revealing your thoughts about a court case… when on jury duty
19.Don’t link personal sites to professional business sites like LinkedIn.. don’t mix business with pleasure
20.Financial information such as how much money you do or don’t have in your bank account
21.Personal Information
22.How to get more friends or followers.. it already sounds like a scam
23.You are leaving on a holiday
24.The dates you are away on your holiday
25.Your daily schedule.. burglars have been known to use these little hints to their advantage
26.Showing you doing something stupid .. not good for personal branding
27.Your bodily functions
28.Revealing extreme views on Race, Religion or politics
29.What you had for breakfast
30.Finally, If you are not comfortable about it … don’t share it

Do you have more things you think that should not be shared on Social Media networks?

Check out more on www.kingsleyamaechi..com

1 Share

Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by englishmart(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
op! After those gibberish epistle of write-ups, you then uploaded a picture of someone who looks heartbroken....

For how long has he been crying?

5 Likes

Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lolz.. Frontpage
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by realborn(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
31. Hilarious picture of yourself on Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by icebebe(f): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lwkmdh! I jus waste ma time here,warris dis?

1 Like

Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
E be lyk say u starch your coat abi na suit
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
oh,na person stand so? i think say na those image wey dem take dey shade clothes for boutique grin
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by ReVizz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
30 Things you must not share on NL
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
ahi, una get bad mouth koraaaaa.
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by KingTom(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
englishmart:
op! After those gibberish epistle of write-ups, you then uploaded a picture of someone who looks heartbroken....

***Falls from hut on top Iroko tree***
Guy you have torn my intestine with laff now! Chai I wan die!!
grin grin grin
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by KingTom(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
eminentme:
oh,na person stand so? i think say na those image wey dem take dey shade clothes for boutique grin
Guy stop am. I no fit laff abeg grin grin

Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by davidmoyes(m): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2014
englishmart:

U sef see am... See hin head like pandora's box
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by otipoju(m): 2:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Bros no very vex ooo and I pray that God give you the ability to laugh at yourself. But the truth must be told. Your suit is okay but your face be like amala . I just dey laugh since but your post make sense sha. Noted
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by mesoade(m): 3:59am On Nov 12, 2014
A Normal human knows he shudnt do all these, . . Then why posting? Oh! Guess it's for the abnormal
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by tpia6: 4:05am On Nov 12, 2014
# 16 is on that list because?
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 12, 2014
slimkay4557:

Do you have more things you think that should not be shared on Social Media networks?
Check out more on www.kingsleyamaechi..com

Deactivate your Nairaland account and close that your silly blog
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by Almansurah: 6:19am On Nov 12, 2014
U are point
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2014
otipoju:
Bros no very vex ooo and I pray that God give you the ability to laugh at yourself. But the truth must be told. Your suit is okay but your face be like amala . I just dey laugh since but your post make sense sha. Noted
gringringringringringringrin
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by JPpresh406(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2014
lmbo...barrbiebrenda I see u
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by slimkay4557: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
'No matter the economy of the jungle i can never eat grass..'its not pride..its just who am....Offspring of a lion...

For More information www.kingsleyamaechi..com

Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by tpia6: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
bro are you looking for a girlfriend?

why all the pictures?
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by slimkay4557: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Alexpissu Show yourself....LOLZ...No Comment...

You guys made my day by at least commenting and visiting my blog I really appreciate and I love you all....Thanks and God Bless each and every one of you that shared his view on my post...
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by koko12(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
silly post..... who's dat slowpoke in the suit grin grin grin
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
slimkay4557:
'No matter the economy of the jungle i can never eat grass..'its not pride..its just who am....Offspring of a lion...

The uploaded picture portrays that perfectly wink
Re: 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media by Richtronix(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2014
Suit no just fit the guy he come be like person wey dem don use do maga...or some bodys Akpan

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paid Entertainers In Nigeria For 2014 / See Disturbing Photos Of Kenyan Soldiers Harrassing Civilians / Nigerian Rapper Vectorthaviper Is 31 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.