Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) (20608 Views)

Chopsity School Of Culinary Art And Hospitality Management / How Do I Make Samosa And Springrolls? / Samosa And Springrolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by ifyalways(f): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2014
I see a hard working young man. God bless your hustle, brother. cool
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Baba mi, to hustle no easy! There's nothing better and satisfying than knowing How to use your hands to earn. Bigups man.
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Realone92(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2014
The chef ...
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2014
If not using brush what else can u use and what's the recipe for samosa wrap wit method
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by austinereds(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2014
nice work there dude!!!already salivating.all u guy complaining about his use of hands nd environment are jst cynical...do u know wat is used in eatries nd the rest...
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2014
GIFTEDPLANNERS:
If not using brush what else can u use and what's the recipe for samosa wrap wit method

Your hand

Pour your flower into a bowl/bucket
(depending on the quantity u want to
make)add sugar and a pinch of salt....pour
in your water...your batter should be a little
lighter dan dat of puff puff........note:its the
same skin(round shape)I use to make my
samosa/springroll....it's the sauce and the
way I fill dat is different.
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by maseratti: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2014
No matter what people say ma guy,U got it going on.Keep following your dreams,who knows, maybe someday you will have your very own kitchen with lots of apprentice. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2014
ibibwala:
Baba mi, to hustle no easy! There's nothing better and satisfying than knowing How to use your hands to earn. Bigups man.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2014
maseratti:
No matter what people say ma guy,U got it going on.Keep following your dreams,who knows, maybe someday you will have your very own kitchen with lots of apprentice. Good luck

And using two of ur username too...thanks boss
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2014
Royalcrusset:
Pls can I have a detailed recipe? shocked

Check
through the thread .thanks MAM/SIR
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by marcjane(f): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2014
WELLDONE OP.GOD BLESS YOU.
written ingredients and methods down.
Runs to market before my kids comeback cos this is gonna be their lunch.
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by lonelydora: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Whatever, people get time shaa.
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by benuejosh: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2014
doesnt look delicious.
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
So after eating this... hospital next??
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
welldone
nice job
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by UjSizzle(f): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Looking good cheesy

**Tell whoever took those pictures to increase the shutter speed of the camera next time. It will help freeze your movement and get rid of the blur angry
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by UjSizzle(f): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

NO MAM
You should consider training people smiley
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
nautybride:
U used hands for all of these? lipsrsealed
bout to say the same thing.. is it hygienic? i am thinking twice about eating small chops at public occasions from now on.. but good skills just the hygiene issues. ya bia bia get as e be sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
COOL.
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by kayalla(f): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
@Op the background alone will ... good job but no let people see where u for do the thing.
e be like traders task force shop. no vex

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by styles2009: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

The job was outside my state so I had to use someone elses house

no excuse for being a pig!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? / Ofe Nsala Soup: How To Prepare Delicious Ofe Nsala Soup With Goat Meat / How I Make Simple Ogbono & Okro Soup Combo (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.