Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

A Minute Silence! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Minute Silence! (1203 Views)

Turkish Fans Disrupt A Minute Silence For Paris Victims / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige / A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Minute Silence! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:20am On Nov 12, 2014
Both sides of the wall evoke pity but for different reasons! cry cry cry

Re: A Minute Silence! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2014

NEXT DAY GEJ is rocking a woman sad

What a shame! sad sad

2 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence! by tit(f): 12:30am On Nov 12, 2014
that your plan no go work.
if you like bomb yoursef.
life must go on.

3 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2014
tit:
life must go on.
When I saw you viewing I kept on refreshing my page expecting something stup1d and you didn't disappoint. Kudos!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Minute Silence! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2014
tit:
[s]that your plan no go work.
life must go on.[/s]

Senseless post as usual!

9 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence! by Descartes: 12:37am On Nov 12, 2014
Balkanization of this falsified entity called 'Nigeria' is INEVITABLE angry

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence! by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 12, 2014
Descartes:
Balkanization of this falsified entity called Nigeria is INEVITABLE angry

Yes just the way Southern Sudan got her independence and it became an eldorado
Re: A Minute Silence! by medamillion(m): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2014
tit:
life must go on.
well, those pics just showed how much GEJ loves Nigeria. If his son got bombed yesterday, would he have continued this campaign?
Re: A Minute Silence! by Descartes: 12:41am On Nov 12, 2014
soroptimist:

Yes just the way Southern Sudan got her independence and it became an eldorado

Are you afraid? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence! by maestroferddi: 12:44am On Nov 12, 2014
If only people could begin to use their heads.

Nothing wrong in asking government to be alive to its responsibilities.

Nonetheless, what do you say to unscrupulous elements hiding under insurgents to frustrated government effort to secure lives and property?

2 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence! by pendy79: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2014
I think the first pix was the Burial of the SHIA group murdered in cold blood by BH before the bomb blast in the secondary school yesterday.
over thirty lives were lost in that one.

May the Good Lord rest the Soul of the FALLEN and grant them Al-Jana Firdous.

All those who perpetuate, sponsor or provide the enablement for the TERRORIST GROUP to continue this or.gy of heartless and merciless killing of innocent souls, Oh Allah, Make their Earthly Dwelling a burning HELL and make them PAY for every blood they have shed in the promulgation of whatever interest they seek.

Touch the Heart of those who RULE us, Make them Humane to feel the tears, sorrows and anguish of the Masses. If any group or association seeks to benefit either politically or financially from this carnage, Oh Allah, Drive a wedge in their midst and reveal their plans as you have done and always do, Make them and their generations a CURSED ONE as you did on ABU LAHABI.

God bless and Save Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence! by Descartes: 12:53am On Nov 12, 2014
pendy79:
I think the first pix was the Burial of the SHIA group murdered in cold blood by BH before the bomb blast in the secondary school yesterday.
over thirty lives were lost in that one.

May the Good Lord rest the Soul of the FALLEN and grant Al-Jana Firdous.

All those who perpetuate, sponsor or provide the enablement for the TERRORIST GROUP to continue this orgy of heartless and merciless killing of innocent souls, Oh Allah, Make their Earthly Dwelling a burning HELL and make them PAY for every blood they have shed in the promulgation of whatever interest they seek.

Touch the Heart of those who RULE us, Make them Humane to feel the tears, sorrows and anguish of the Masses. If any group or association seeks to benefit either politically or financially from this carnage, Oh Allah, Drive a wedge in their midst and reveal their plans as you have done and always do, Make them and their generations a CURSED ONE as you did on ABU LAHABI.

God bless and Save Nigeria.

May God bless you
Re: A Minute Silence! by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 12, 2014
If it must happen then let it be balkanisation on our own terms and not imperialists coming to break us up and re-draw our borders and choose our leaders for us again.
Descartes:
Balkanization of this falsified entity called 'Nigeria' is INEVITABLE angry
Re: A Minute Silence! by tit(f): 1:35am On Nov 12, 2014
pendy79:
I think the first pix was the Burial of the SHIA group murdered in cold blood by BH .

Why are they shrouded in the national flag?
This is a desecration of our flag!
These guys should be shrouded in the black flag of their sect of boko haram.
that is how terrorists bury themselves.

May Allahu bless you.

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence! by tit(f): 1:38am On Nov 12, 2014
You see, in the satellite picture, their follow terrorists are wearing black!
they should be reburied in black flag jooo!

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence! by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu do you people have any other work.

Am so convinced that you,berem(Mrs Jude),Barcanista,egift, Obiagelli are paid to write and create thread per second per second.

If not no average working class will have all this time you people use to open thread every second in NL.

Bitterness can easily kill faster than poison, if GEJ wins 2015 election you guys might end up committing suicide.

6 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence! by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 12, 2014
So sad that even we average Nigerians have become what we hate most; using tragedies to score political points.

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence! by fitzmayowa: 3:31am On Nov 12, 2014
charix:
So sad that even we average Nigerians have become what we hate most; using tragedies to score political points.

GBAM
Re: A Minute Silence! by egift(m): 3:54am On Nov 12, 2014
Dominiquez:
NgeneUkwenu do you people have any other work.
Am so convinced that you, berem(Mrs Jude),Barcanista,egift, Obiagelli are paid to write and create thread per second per second.
If not no average working class will have all this time you people use to open thread every second in NL.
Bitterness can easily kill faster than poison, if GEJ wins 2015 election you guys might end up committing suicide.

@Dominiquez on Bold text:
I did recommend you stick with issues you know about and stop dabbling into matters you are clueless about. Are you the one that send me Checks? It is understandable if you collect money to promote the corruption of Jonathan - that is none of my business. But I assure you, many Nigerians like myself are speaking out against a very incompetent and corrupt government. So no level of insults, blackmail and intimidation will sway any citizen of this great nation from standing against this incompetent Zoologist.

When we joined millions of Nigerians to march the streets to make Jonathan a substantive President and during the dubious Subsidy removal ambush - where were you?

So before running haywire with your character assassinations, have facts. This will be the first and the only time I will dignify this insult/accusation with a response.

Do have a lovely day.

4 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence! by miiraaj: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2014
tit:

May Allahu bless you.
tit:
You see, in the satellite picture, their follow terrorists are wearing black!
they should be reburied in black flag jooo!

This guy knows you too well.
ayukdaboss:

When I saw you viewing I kept on refreshing my page expecting something stup1d and you didn't disappoint. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence! by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu, go and hang yourself. The president dosent even know a thing like you exists.

If you'd channel all the time and resources you are using to rubbish GEJ to GMB election campaign, then the old general will atleast have hope of getting say 10% votes from Nigerian voters..

Serial losers undecided

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence! by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2014
egift:

@Dominiquez on Bold text:
I did recommend you stick with issues you know about and stop dabbling into matters you are clueless about. Are you the one that send me Checks? It is understandable if you collect money to promote the corruption of Jonathan - that is none of my business. But I assure you, many Nigerians like myself are speaking out against a very incompetent and corrupt government. So no level of insults, blackmail and intimidation will sway any citizen of this great nation from standing against this incompetent Zoologist.

When we joined millions of Nigerians to march the streets to make Jonathan a substantive President and during the dubious Subsidy removal ambush - where were you?

So before running haywire with your character assassinations, have facts. This will be the first and the only time I will dignify this insult/accusation with a response.

Do have a lovely day.

Have you seen how pained you are. But this is exactly the same thing that you do to our present govt even when they do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence! by egift(m): 6:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Dominiquez:
Have you seen how pained you are. But this is exactly the same thing that you do to our present govt even when they do the right thing.

Not only is the Government embezzling public funds. But we have come to a point where their supporters like you want everyone to be silent, deaf and dumb while Jonathan and his crew squander funds that should be used in developing Nigeria. Shm wink

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Dominiquez:
[s]NgeneUkwenu do you people have any other work.

Am so convinced that you,berem(Mrs Jude),Barcanista,egift, Obiagelli are paid to write and create thread per second per second.

Bitterness can easily kill faster than poison, if GEJ wins 2015 election you guys might end up committing suicide.[/s]

Thrash!

3 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence! by pendy79: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2014
tit:

May Allahu bless you.

Someone earlier descibed you as stu.pid in his post, another poster called you senseless. What they didn't know is that you're showing symptoms of dementia and a total breakdown of reasoning and thinking process.

You really need to do a BRAIN VASECTOMY, to remove the mucous matter in your brain. Are you for real?

National Flag? In that pix or where? A muslim is buried covered and draped in WHITE and the SECT colour is LEMON GREEN, which is placed onto their body, how is that your SHAMELESS AND USELESS national flag whose honour your clueless and most senseless president CANNOT defend. They are terrorists for being killed, I pray such calamity befell on you and all those who you hold dear.

Is blindness part of the malaise affecting you? Why not save the World the pain of having slowpoke like you living in it? Why not just GO N DIE.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See What This Northerner Did On Twitter / Please, Help Orem Onyango / Why I Respect Fashola And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.