Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? (1071 Views)

FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday / Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie / 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2014
Yesterday November 10th 2014 while the whole nation was weeping over the death of over 40 innocent young Nigerians the Association of Progressive Congress aka APC was at Enugu for Rochas Okorocha`s presidential declaration.
While the APC sees nothing wrong with shelving Okorocha`s declaration as a sign of respect for the lost souls they are instead accusing President Jonathan of insensitivity for having his a day after. Isn't that double standard? Why didn't the APC do what they wanted the President to do?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? by obailala(m): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2014
APContherun:
Yesterday November 10th 2014 while the whole nation was weeping over the death of over 40 innocent young Nigerians the Association of Progressive Congress aka APC was at Enugu for Rochas Okorocha`s presidential declaration.
While the APC sees nothing wrong with shelving Okorocha`s declaration as a sign of respect for the lost souls they are instead accusing President Jonathan of insensitivity for having his a day after. Isn't that double standard? Why didn't the APC do what they wanted the President to do?

Is Rochas the commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces?

Is Rochas the chief security officer of the nation?

Is Rochas the one elected to the exalted office by Nigerians to ensure their security?

So why should I as a Nigerian be concerned about the actions of Rochas as it concerns national security even when I have no contract or agreement or links with him?

If Rochas was the president and chief security officer of Nigeria, then your comparison would have been valid..

5 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? by kasiem(m): 12:54am On Nov 12, 2014
obailala:

Is Rochas the one elected to the exalted office by Nigerians to ensure their security?

So why should I as a Nigerian be concerned about the actions of Rochas as it concerns national security even when I have no contract or agreement or links with him?

If Rochas was the president and chief security officer of Nigeria, then your comparison would have been valid..
was it not a national tragedy that needed a national mourning?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? by jumobi1(m): 12:55am On Nov 12, 2014
kasiem:

Don't contradict yourself bro. Are you implying GEJ shouldn't have declared but rather mourned?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? by obailala(m): 1:22am On Nov 12, 2014
kasiem:
What I am saying is that Rochas is a nobody who presently occupies no national seat. If he chooses to be irresponsible, that is strictly his business.

However, you cannot say the same of the man Jonathan who is presently the president, c in c and chief security officer of the entire nation. A certain sense of responsibility is mandatorily expected of a person who occupies the exalted position of the president.

It is understandable that so much effort and resources have been put into the declaration activities of today but at least a short address by someone who calls himself the president is expected when national tragedies occur.
Re: Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? by ayukdaboss(m): 1:25am On Nov 12, 2014
[s]APContherun:
While the APC sees nothing wrong with shelving Okorocha`s declaration as a sign of respect for the lost souls they are instead accusing President Jonathan of insensitivity for having his a day after. Isn't that double standard? Why didn't the APC do what they wanted the President to do?[/s]
I just had to cross this load of bullcrap.
Re: Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? by saintneo(m): 1:41am On Nov 12, 2014
obailala:

But he wants to be. Going by your inclination; if Rochas were truly interested in Nigeria and Nigerians, then he should have shelved his declaration.

Before you start fighting, I am just a Benjamin of the Animal Farm.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? by kestolove95(m): 1:44am On Nov 12, 2014
obailala:
What I am saying is that Rochas is a nobody who presently occupies no national seat. If he chooses to be irresponsible, that is strictly his business.

However, you cannot say the same of the man Jonathan who is presently the president, c in c and chief security officer of the entire nation. A certain sense of responsibility is mandatorily expected of a person who occupies the exalted position of the president.

It is understandable that so much effort and resources have been put into the declaration activities of today but at least a short address by someone who calls himself the president is expected when national tragedies occur.
why waste ur tym educatin an educated illitrate dat dosnt know d functn of C in C In a state...I laff more wen he brought mourning insyd d matter..PD Pig. u dey smell go baff
Re: Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? by Safari29: 2:13am On Nov 12, 2014
This is just so dumb
Re: Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? by focus7: 5:04am On Nov 12, 2014
When u don't want to be called stupid then u don't act stupid. Who rules over the country between Jonathan and Rochas?
Re: Why Is APC Silent Over Rochas Okorocha`s Declaration On The Day Of A Bomb Blast? by kuuljay(m): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2014
See what too much ogogoro has done to your sense of comparism

(1) (Reply)

'why I Came To Nigeria To Steal" - Ghanian Citizen Makes Shocking Confession! / . / Boko Haram Pays Fighters €150 Monthly, Hiring Bonus €760 In Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.