Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,695 members, 7,851,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Obasanjo Shuns Jonathan’s Second-term Declaration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Shuns Jonathan’s Second-term Declaration (2729 Views)

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term / LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Shuns Jonathan’s Second-term Declaration by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2014
Acidosis:
Laugh wan kill me yesterday when I heard this line on TV:

"Nigeria has gone digital, Buhari has nothing to offer"

grin grin grin

You won't give him a chance, yet you claim he has nothing to offer?

You and I know you hate Buhari for very silly reasons..unreasonable reasons

Mwtcheeeeeew!!!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns Jonathan’s Second-term Declaration by aljharem(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2014
Who cares, OBJ is a shameless old man anyway that dines with Jagaban a tout
Re: Obasanjo Shuns Jonathan’s Second-term Declaration by Ilaje44(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
MrMann1:
Except he rigs the election, I'm not sure he would win the election.

God knows, I am tired of Fulani representing the North, but Jonathan is a low. Even though I do not wish that Jonathan remain as President of Nigeria beyond 2015, I believe APC are very daft in the way they are going about this election. 4 Months to election, and we still don't know their flag bearer. That is totally irresponsible and shows the lack of adequate planning which was also ostensibly displayed during the time the Party was being formed, that a nonentity registered the name before them. I understand that Nigeria is a difficult terrain, but why wait until 5 Minutes to 12 before they are going to announce their flag bearers? I am afraid that what happened to Ribadu may happen to their yet to be announced candidates.

By now, they should have compiled the many goofs of Jonathan, and all his lies packaged to use against him. And has the guy goofed? Ofcourde, he has goofed big time goofs indeed.

And to Obasanjo: I think the reason Obasanjo was absent is that he has seen the "shi.t" he has put Nigeria in. If Jonathan was performing, nobody would have questioned his not adherring to the rubbish agreement he had with some fellows, to do just one term. Jonathan has been quite woeful as a president, and that's why every rat and cockroach can reproach him. He has definitely turned the office of the president of Nigeria through his words and actions into a position of ridicule.

I wish Nigeria well. I wish Nigeria good luck, but not Ebele Jonathan.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbaje Can’t Govern Lagos, Says Fashola / Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? / The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.