Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

NYSC Monthly Clearance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Monthly Clearance (5782 Views)

NYSC Monthly Allowance Now Free Of Bank Charge / Nysc Monthly Clearance for april / Finally, Federal Government Reviews NYSC Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Monthly Clearance by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 12, 2014
I missed the clearance for November which was held on the 29 last month because of the death of a relative(i didn't travel though). When i called the L.I,he said he had gone to camp that i should report to camp on the 5th for clearance.I went to camp on the 10th only to find out the clearance list has been submitted to the Accounts dept.The L.I tried all he could to include my name but it was futile.The Deputy State co-ordinator said i wont receive my 19800 allowance because i missed the clearance.I knelt down and begged this man to 'tamper justice with mercy' all fell on deaf ears....all my pleadings couldnt move this man to help a corp member on the verge of losing his allowance.I left camp and returned home a broken man,regretting all i had done.Now my question is: i want to know if there's any thing else i can do to get my allowance,or is there any other authority...federal level that i can report to? (posting letter said u can come for your clearance on or before tenth of every month) Help out please...i am serving in Kano state.
Re: NYSC Monthly Clearance by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2014
Its a pity..... U wont die because of 19800.... Just still try ur best nd if nothin is workin, let go....

1 Like

Re: NYSC Monthly Clearance by emmasonceo: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Though this post is a little bit outdated, I think I should share the modern methods of NYSC clearance. Check here https://www.emmason247.com.ng/blog/how-to-carryout-nysc-monthly-clearance-with-your-ppa-clearance-letter/WRZIIWbGIb/

(1) (Reply)

The Compulsory One Year NYSC Program / Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. / Nysc Orientation Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.