Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

NYSC Monthly Allowance Now Free Of Bank Charge - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Monthly Allowance Now Free Of Bank Charge (2375 Views)

NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now / Nysc Releases Press Release on Delayed Monthly Allowance / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Monthly Allowance Now Free Of Bank Charge by bamac(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
I just received my monthly allowance. I observed that the amount is #19800 instead of the previous #19695 we do receive. And CBN is indicated in the alert which means it is directly from Nigeria's money well. Did anyone observe this change?

It is a good news and a good move by the FGN if it remains this way.

Cc: seun, Lalasticlala , Ishilove

1 Like

Re: NYSC Monthly Allowance Now Free Of Bank Charge by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bubu body OD grin
Re: NYSC Monthly Allowance Now Free Of Bank Charge by Jimohlawal(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Good
Re: NYSC Monthly Allowance Now Free Of Bank Charge by Ademat7(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
It shows u are stream II corper, d amount d bank is deducting has been completed hence d 19800.
Re: NYSC Monthly Allowance Now Free Of Bank Charge by Timbuktu14(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Ademat7:
It shows u are stream II corper, d amount d bank is deducting has been completed hence d 19800.
i am stream I and got the same 19800. Delta State
Re: NYSC Monthly Allowance Now Free Of Bank Charge by Ademat7(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Timbuktu14:
i am stream I and got the same 19800. Delta State
d first allowee u r paid post camp can never be 19800
Re: NYSC Monthly Allowance Now Free Of Bank Charge by bamac(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ademat7:
see as i dey laugh at your comment.... Na stream I i be... Don't you observe changes in your own alert? Who even tell you say you owe bank money wey you must pay completely, did dey pay for my school fees or wetin... I am not been harsh or what have you, it is just what i see that i say, no hearsay or something else. With what i have noticed about the alert i can deduce that the allawe is now directly from CBN. The only thing you can tell me is that that is how it is done for the last two payments, but since a batch 2015A has confirmed they started with 19800 for them then i don't think that is how it is done for the last two payments, it is just part of the change era.
Re: NYSC Monthly Allowance Now Free Of Bank Charge by Ademat7(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2015
bamac:
see as i dey laugh at your comment.... Na stream I i be... Don't you observe changes in your own alert? Who even tell you say you owe bank money wey you must pay completely, did dey pay for my school fees or wetin... I am not been harsh or what have you, it is just what i see that i say, no hearsay or something else. With what i have noticed about the alert i can deduce that the allawe is now directly from CBN. The only thing you can tell me is that that is how it is done for the last two payments, but since a batch 2015A has confirmed they started with 19800 for them then i don't think that is how it is done for the last two payments, it is just part of the change era.
even if u r stream I which i am also,u should knw some charges was deducted for abt two month before we start receiving 19800;by d way i only tell u to knw i dnt tell u to believe

(1) (Reply)

EDO STATE 2017 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 / Top 10 Tips All Prospective Corpers Should Know / Camp Fire Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.