Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Agreement With Ajimobi Expired Last Year —otegbeye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Agreement With Ajimobi Expired Last Year —otegbeye (627 Views)

Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE / BRT: Lagos Govt Terminates Agreement With Operator / President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Agreement With Ajimobi Expired Last Year —otegbeye by faheez(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2014
Governorship candidate of the Action Alliance (AA), Oyo State chapter and former Commissioner for Information and Orientation in the state, Pastor Taiwo Otegbeye has ruled out any fresh political deal with Governor Abiola Ajimobi in 2015.

Otegbeye, who said whatever political understanding between him and the governor expired in September 2013, when he was dropped from the cabinet, said he would slug it out with Ajimobi in the 2015 election under the banner of AA.

He spoke at the weekend while addressing a large crowd of members of the party in Ibadan, adding that AA would also not go into any form of partnership with either the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) or the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Visit http://faheezakinwumi..com for more news updates

(1) (Reply)

Enugu 2015: Chime Secretely Secures House Of Assembly Nod To Secure N11bn Loan / Http://newswirengr.com/2014/11/24/jonathans-government-is-the-most-corrupt-since / Some Names That Rattles PDP Both Online And Offline. Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.