Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? (2177 Views)

Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly / Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? by CreativeWeb(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Pls I need your ideas. I benefited from the FG's SME loan of 500k. I am a web designer. I have been thinking of something I can invest this money into and be able to pay back in one year. I dont want a business that is demanding, time-consuming and stressful. I want a business that can somehow be on auto-pilot. Any good Internet business will do.

Pls your ideas and suggestions are highly needed. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? by Ambrogio(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2014
I can't think of any one undecided

Maybe buying and selling shares? smiley
Re: What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? by stechi(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2014
CreativeWeb:
Pls I need your ideas. I benefited from the FG's SME loan of 500k. I am a web designer. I have been thinking of something I can invest this money into and be able to pay back in one year. I dont want a business that is demanding, time-consuming and stressful. I want a business that can somehow be on auto-pilot. Any good Internet business will do.

I would suggest you do this:
-----Join a leading NGO/Business group named Helping Hands International (check my signature for the link) which I am member. With just a lifetime membership fee/donation of N6,600 ($40), you become a member and when you invite your friends,relatives,colleagues,e.t.c. to join as well, you earn as you climb the stages which are well explained in my signature link.
Through this, you are touching people's lives and at the same time making extra money for yourself.
And depending on your efforts,you could pay back your loan within 1month and feel at rest. Contact me for more clarification via a message through my profile page.

----Also, you could market the software seen within the first link on my signature.Open the link to get contact for details.
Re: What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
denzelpraiz:
well you could go into importation feel free to contact me to know how to
check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1953312/how-got-over-200000-sales
pls ow do I go about this importation stuff? I need clues...I have an account wit aliexpress but I dont know ow I wld get
my goods cos I have not done it before.. pls u can whstsapp me 08101077090 thanks
Re: What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? by Angelstartups(f): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello.

It would have been better to have had a concept or business idea before applying for the SME loan, however, go to www.angelstartups.com.ng and join as an investor. Look out for a business that exists (operational), registered with CAC and has some cash-flows already, but looking to expand/ grow. You could take a stake in such.

Don't try to venture into an idea you see on the site, the founder of such concept knows the secrets to success more than you, and you may burn your fingers stealing any ideas. Better still, identify a sector you have passion for and look for someone (who has kicked off) willing to take your capital as equity. Remember to sign necessary documents with a professional lawyer.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? by denzelpraiz(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2014
justified19:
pls ow do I go about this importation stuff? I need clues...I have an account wit aliexpress but I dont know ow I wld get
my goods cos I have not done it before.. pls u can whstsapp me 08101077090 thanks
07063666351 is my number feel free to call
Re: What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? by BAYKEM(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2014
I want to contribute my little quota by introducing a
very cheap data bundle to you all. I believe you will
surely need this as chatting and browsing requires
internet connectivity. Dont mind me pal, just wanted to
help in reducing ur expenses. Just come to think of
getting MTN 1GIG at the rate of #1200 only. Isn't that
cool? You are surely doubting now and thinking this
must be scam. Well I am also a Nairalander and would
love u to go through my thread and see the comments
of previous buyers on http://
www.nairaland.com/1951566/cheapest-mtn-
data-subscription#27228509. I wish you the very best.
Cheers!!
Re: What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2014
chukwuwike2ny:

You can be getting 100k every month with that 500k

08111595550:whatsApp
Click2ny@gmail.com
BB:2895029C

How many months would I be paid
Re: What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? by faladeSM1132(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
invest it in oil and gas with #500,000 and keep making #50,000 monthly for ten
months and recieve your capital deposit back; which mean you make
profit of #500,000 within 10 months of investment
you can ask for more on what app 08082280202 or message on
option.best@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do? by oshimiliego: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
CreativeWeb:

You are on your way to go kindly visit www.forexcake.com and you will see things for yourself. you don't need to give anybody your money in order to invest.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free / A waterfront semi fenced land located after whispering palms badagry is 4 sale!! / Easypay! For Steady Income Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.