Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free (2174 Views)

Make $50 Worth Of RENEC Daily By Performing Simple Task / Twitter, IFTTT And CPA. Make $50 Daily... With Free Traffic / How To Make $50-300 Within 2-3hours For Free Without Any Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 1:42pm On May 18, 2021
A neighbour who I thought was doing fine came to me on Sunday pleading with me to loan him 10k. I was shoked! I asked him what was happening, and he told me things are not the way they seem. I was welled up with compassion thinking why a full blown man with a family of 6 will be begging for 10k

To cut the long story short, I did what I could according to the capacity God has given me. I also promised him that I'll teach him how to fish. However, it later dawned on me that not only him, but out there, there are several other people who need this help. I then decided to throw it out on Nairaland for anyone who'll love to benefit.

I would have used Nairaland as my spot for the tutorial, but since the tutorial contains several links, it cannot be done here. Nairaland forbids links that are not sponsored. Hence, the tutorial would be done on WhatsApp.

If $50 is not too small for you to earn on a daily basis, you can join the WhatsApp group through the link below;

chat.whatsapp. com/KM2zSwZRFNAHkyGfOfGxCQ

Note: This involves little work. However, it is much easier than menial jobs. You can choose how you want to earn. No Investment is required. No MLM. I'm teaching you absolutely free.

Close the gaps in the link below. Use it to join the group before it fills up. You'll never need to borrow 10k again. You'll rather be the one giving. Amen.

No longer available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by Observer20: 3:28pm On May 18, 2021
HisSplendor:
A neighbour who I thought was doing fine came to me on Sunday pleading with me to loan him 10k. I was shoked! I asked him what was happening, and he told me things are not the way they seem. I was welled up with compassion thinking why a full blown man with a family of 6 will be begging for 10k

To cut the long story short, I did what I could according to the capacity God has given me. I also promised him that I'll teach him how to fish. However, it later dawned on me that not only him, but out there, there are several other people who need this help. I then decided to throw it out on Nairaland for anyone who'll love to benefit.

I would have used Nairaland as my spot for the tutorial, but since the tutorial contains several links, it cannot be done here. Nairaland forbids links that are not sponsored. Hence, the tutorial would be done on WhatsApp.

If $50 is not too small for you to earn on a daily basis, you can join the WhatsApp group through the link below;

Note: This involves little work. However, it is much easier than menial jobs. You can choose how you want to earn. No Investment is required. No MLM. I'm teaching you absolutely free.

Close the gaps in the link below. Use it to join the group before it fills up. You'll never need to borrow 10k again. You'll rather be the one giving. Amen.

Link isn't working
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by NobleRace: 4:14pm On May 18, 2021
Observer20:

Link isn't working

Please close the gap between the dot and the word 'com'.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by plierz(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2021
Thanks. Joined already
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 8:28pm On May 18, 2021
NobleRace:

Please close the gap between the dot and the word 'com'.

Thsnks sir
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2021
Have join
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by mboy4real(m): 1:05am On May 19, 2021
Pls add me up 08056933677
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 1:13am On May 19, 2021
mboy4real:
Pls add me up 08056933677

Use the link in my post. Remember to close the gap.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by kdfinest(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2021
HisSplendor:

OK sir
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 8:14am On May 19, 2021
kdfinest:

OK sir

I hope you've joined?
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by trevorhorace(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2021
HisSplendor:

I hope you've joined?

Please Will it involve any form of investment. I'm broke to stupor. cry
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by trevorhorace(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2021
Is it free
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 11:34am On May 19, 2021
trevorhorace:

Please Will it involve any form of investment. I'm broke to stupor. cry

No Investment. It's actually for broke people. I charge no fee as well.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by ogo4god: 1:53pm On May 19, 2021
HisSplendor:

I need this Training but the link is not working.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 2:37pm On May 19, 2021
ogo4god:
I need this Training but the link is not working.
Pls add me 08023065587

Between the dot and the 'com' in the link, there's a gap. Close the gap for the link to work.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by godblessuyirich(f): 4:02pm On May 19, 2021
Good afternoon sir. pls add me to d group pls 08185454393
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 4:30pm On May 19, 2021
godblessuyirich:
Good afternoon sir. pls add me to d group pls 08185454393

Please close the gap in the link and use it to join the group. I'm not in the habit of adding people. I'm sorry for that.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by godblessuyirich(f): 7:28pm On May 19, 2021
Pls sir, i have been trying all day. pls kindly help me sir. God bless u

Please close the gap in the link and use it to join the group. I'm not in the habit of adding people. I'm sorry for that.[/quote]
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by IgboEmir001: 9:48pm On May 19, 2021
07032137623 Add up
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 10:18pm On May 19, 2021
IgboEmir001:
07032137623 Add up

Please use the link in the post. Clpse the gap to join.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by jamie4u22: 10:39pm On May 19, 2021
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by Kaymus(m): 6:20am On May 20, 2021
com/KM2zSwZRFNAHkyGfOfGxCQ

That's the way the link looks. It's not working. Please add me up instead. Thanks. Here's my watsapp no: 08080326327
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by gambit25: 6:35am On May 20, 2021
Kaymus:
com/KM2zSwZRFNAHkyGfOfGxCQ

That's the way the link looks. It's not working. Please add me up instead. Thanks. Here's my watsapp no: 08080326327

Click on the link posted by the op starting from the chat to the Q you would notice a space between the dot after whatsapp and the com then clear that space and then copy the full link.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 7:02am On May 20, 2021
gambit25:

Click on the link posted by the op starting from the chat to the Q you would notice a space between the dot after whatsapp and the com then clear that space and then copy the full link.

Thank you for the explanation.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by lekson2k5(m): 7:32am On May 20, 2021
Link not opening 08165670507 u can add me to the group
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 9:38am On May 20, 2021
lekson2k5:

Close the gap between the dot and the 'com' in the link.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 2:33pm On May 20, 2021
lekson2k5:

Hope you've been able to join? I'm not in the habit of adding people. I'm sorry.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 4:23pm On May 20, 2021
Tutorials continue tonight.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 6:35pm On May 20, 2021
We'll continue soon.
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by Webcomb: 9:27pm On May 20, 2021
The link is working very well. When you copy the link below, replace (dot) with "." without the quotation marks.

Make sure that there is no space there.

Place the link on the address bar of your browser and hit enter.

"OP I hope you don't mind me modifying your link"? I just want to make it easier for our people to join the training.

chat.whatsapp(dot)com/KM2zSwZRFNAHkyGfOfGxCQ
Re: Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free by HisSplendor: 9:54pm On May 20, 2021
Webcomb:
The link is working very well. When you copy the link below, replace (dot) with "." without the quotation marks.

Make sure that there is no space there.

Place the link on the address bar of your browser and hit enter.

"OP I hope you don't mind me modifying your link"? I just want to make it easier for our people to join the training.

chat.whatsapp(dot)com/KM2zSwZRFNAHkyGfOfGxCQ

Thanks for the good gesture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX / Naijafund..the First Nigerian Crowdfunding Platform Debuts By A Nairalander / What Business Can I Use #500,000 To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.