Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Change Of Name - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Change Of Name (498 Views)

Change Of Name / Change Of Surname. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Name by clemz85(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2014
I bring you peace and greetings,
pls good people of NL i want to know how and where
I can legally change my surname, what are the consiquencies and procedures?

the reason is family related issues I can't discuss here, but I will still tip you guys from the iceberg , is it possible for grand paternal lineage to have effect on grand children? I think I have got some clear reasons to disconnect myself so I am asking if denouncing their names can make any diff.

this is family section so I trust it is occupied by mature minds, pls your advice, thanks.
Re: Change Of Name by excellent2013(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
U Mean u want 2 disown ur family? Go to national daily and do that. Cost between 2-5k.
Re: Change Of Name by askralph(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
some court procedure or so can help you change your name but i dont think denouncing a name can help you get rid of such. but if it works for you then fine. I usually help with advice on my blog, you can find it on my signature. If you narrate the full thing to me via my email on my blog i would try and see how I canhelp
Re: Change Of Name by tpia6: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
changing name doesnt have to come with any rancour.

just change the name if you have to and let go of the rest of the story. You can always change it back later.

(1) (Reply)

Fitness Exercises – Get Fit For The Season / Let's Wash Your Car!!! / Security Man Connives With Armed Robbers To Attack Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.