Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha (2077 Views)

Miracles In Ondo: Woman Delivers Baby With Mysterious Islamic Sign[see Photo] / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, The Senior Pastor Of Christ Embassy, Lagos Nigeria, Res / There Is No Wedding Ring In The Old Or New Testaments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by JerryJJZ(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2014
The deceased prefect, an SS3 student of Modebe Secondary School, Onitsha, whose name was given as Chukwuebuka Okanume, had queried his assailant (names withheld) an SS1 student, for dressing shabbily.

The junior student reportedly told him that he was no longer a student of the school, that he came for his transfer certificate to Asaba, Delta State capital, where he and his parents had relocated.

However, a heated argument was said to have ensued between them, resulting in the late senior prefect slapping the junior student believed to be wearing a charmed ring, who was said to have retaliated.

The deceased reportedly slumped and was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was confirmed dead.

It was gathered that the suspect, who was arrested by the police, is believed to be a member of an occult group that used rings as charms, called Etiada (hit and fall) to defend themselves when attacked.

It was learned that all pleas made by the mother of the deceased to the detained junior student to revive her son proved abortive.

Be careful, no one knows who is who

Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by hahn(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2014
Oruka things. Do they really work? I remember hearing of stories where two guy were fighting then one pulled off his slippers and told them to go home and call people only for the slippers to start running home on its own. There's another one where two guys were about to start fighting and the other guy threw his shirt up and it hung in mid air.

A friend of mine was killed by OPC in Lagos and he was reportedly hit on the chest with an oruka.

Na real?
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by amiskurie(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
undecidedMy blow-job blow --- job.I don't need a ring to dealt with an aggressor.u receive my blow like you receive your miracles at the synagogue,u fall 7times.

It's 21century..no senior,prefect or teacher should harass a student.

1 Like

Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by amiskurie(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
[url][/url]
hahn:
Oruka things. Do they really work? I remember hearing of stories where two guy were fighting then one pulled off his slippers and told them to go home and call people only for the slippers to start running home on its own. There's another one where two guys were about to start fighting and the other guy threw his shirt up and it hung in mid air.

A friend of mine was killed by OPC in Lagos and he was reportedly hit on the chest with an oruka.

Na real?
This is beyond me
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by Kenzico(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Otijo okoroooo!! Toyo toyo toyo! Oya wake up!
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by 100Cents: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Make dem use am on police wey dey like slap people anyhow..
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by fr3do(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Too bad the laws doesnt recognise juju.
Sp was suffering from maybe a cardiovascular disease.
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by Lilimax(f): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Source please embarassed

A secondary school boy belonging to a cult undecided
Uwa mmebi!
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by hungryboy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Rip senior,
but una no dey try sha, na una make many young boys go join cult so that una no go fit harrass dem again
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by Dreyl(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
All these kids of nowadays sha,smh.
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
The charm is real. For some people, they dont have to hit you pack, when you attempt to slap them, you will be dumbfounded at what happens to you. When I was a student in Unical, my landlord then attempted to hurt me, what happened to him shocked me, not only did he pick up matchet and hoe and weed 2 farms, he actually used the matchet to cut another tenant, brutalized the wife, and ended up in police custody for days, when he was released he ran at seeing me, I had to relocate from the compound to save him from wrath of the cosmic energy.

1 Like

Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by dew1: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
....wow
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by donigspain(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Billyonaire:
The charm is real. For some people, they dont have to hit you pack, when you attempt to slap them, you will be dumbfounded at what happens to you. When I was a student in Unical, my landlord then attempted to hurt me, what happened to him shocked me, not only did he pick up matchet and hoe and weed 2 farms, he actually used the matchet to cut another tenant, brutalized the wife, and ended up in police custody for days, when he was released he ran at seeing me, I had to relocate from the compound to save him from wrath of the cosmic energy.
[size=18pt]I've had enough![/size] angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by dew1: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Billyonaire:

3 Likes

Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by eightsin(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
RIP to the senior prefect but na all these oppression dey cos all this things. Well, my opinion is that the prefect got an unexpected slap which lead to a shock. But I don't think what happened is due to a magical ring

1 Like

Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
hmm nawa oo! hard to believe.... but I think charms do exist. well I don't need no charms to protect me!! God protects me smiley
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
sad

Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by hardbody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
hahn:

Na real?

Bros as you see me so, i hold a fourth dan Black belt but i have since learnt that 'power' pass power and skills put together. That lesson dawned on me when my instructor was made to be running on his knees after he first hit at guy that came to make trouble in our dodjo.

I will do anything to avoid a physical fight these days, i mean anything.
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by johnstar(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
na wao
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by clemzo101(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Charms exist oooo and its common amongst secondary school bad boys. Back den in secondary school there are names u dare not mess with because of their prolific use of charms. Their names alone will scare u.......amicable, cocodime, spirit (spiro), bad man jaiye, salisu destroy, ruben, carmel, lucifer. Seeing dem in any inter house sport alone will make u just prepare ur mind for the trouble that will follow. I still remember vividly, they carry not only charms but weapons, guns, knives and all oda weapons. They were practically demons.
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by Ultimate001: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dreyl:
All these kids of nowadays sha,smh.
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by lyly911(f): 4:43am On Nov 15, 2014
donigspain:
[size=18pt]I've had enough![/size] angry angry

hahahahahahahhahaha....lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by Weah96: 5:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Billyonaire:

NASA must be keeping tabs on you. With powers like that, you pose an immediate threat to the national security of the US. Hahaha.

Imagine if the man had tried to shoot you with a firearm.
He could have easily killed his entire family, execution style.

2 Likes

Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by donigspain(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2014
lyly911:
hahahahahahahhahaha....lord have mercy
angry angry angry
Re: Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Weah96:

NASA must be keeping tabs on you. With powers like that, you pose an immediate threat to the national security of the US. Hahaha.

Imagine if the man had tried to shoot you with a firearm.
He could have easily killed his entire family, execution style.
Seriously, I made a smart move, packing out. Because the cosmic fights for the helpless innocents always.

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Declarations Against Year 2015: Bishop David O. Oyedepo Prophesies... / Hundreds Gather To Worship The Statue Of Satan Unveiled In America (PHOTOS) / Kenneth Hagin Life Messages And Book Archive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.