Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? (1539 Views)

Attention Seun. / Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! / ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2014
Whereas, Somebody created the thread below, which was an interview granted by a respected Marine Law expert Oliseh Agbakoba, where in his opinion he thought, The speaker, Hon Tambuwal Should have resigned from his post, for defecting to a "Minority" Party.
https://www.nairaland.com/1989334/tambuwal-should-go-agbakoba.

In spite of the fact the matter is already in the Law Court, which automatically forbid people from commenting on the issue until the determination of case, you or your moderators still went ahead to give the opinion of the respected marine law expert prominence, by sticking it on the front page.

Whereas, I felt it was an injustice to promote someone's legal opinion over another, I created a thread also where another, eminent and well respected Constitutional Law expert, Porofessor Itse Sagay was interviewed on the same subject, and he vehemently rejected in his own opinion, the notion that Tambuwal should quit for mere defecting to another political party.

see thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1992159/tambuwal-should-not-vacate-seat. In spite of my persistent call on you and obinoscopy for the thread to be moved to front page, the thread is still languishing here!.

My question is, do we still regard you as somebody being fair to both parties?

Omenka, barcansita, Berem,pendy79, Donphilopus and all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2014
Seun, you are viewing the thread, can you offer any explanation?
Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by hazyfm: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2014
I felt bad when i saw that post. I refused to open it not to talk of commenting

For crying out loud, I don't even know who this Agbakoba is
Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2014
#SackNgwakweNow

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2014
hazyfm:
I felt bad when i saw that post. I refused to open it not to talk of commenting

For crying out loud, I don't even know who this Agbakoba is

All I ask Seun is, Fairness, let the readers form their opinions based on two opposing legal analysis!
Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by onatisi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Seun and his mods needs to do something about this frontpage issue. It is not the right of any forum member to be dictating which topic makes the frontpage or not,many people here now feel that once they create a topic then it is a must it must be on frontpage. it is the job and responibilty of nairaland admin to determine which topic makes the front page ,if they feel a topic isn't worthy of front page then so be it,the thread creator should just accept it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Exjoker(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Freedom of speech bro...Mind you Seun is not a politician
Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by hardywaltz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nairaland is now officially a PDP website.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Isiterere(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
....even nairaland has its price...

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by drss(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
onatisi:
Seun and his mods needs to do something about this frontpage issue. It is not the right of any forum member to be dictating which topic makes the frontpage or not,many people here now feel that once they create a topic then it is a must it must be on frontpage. it is the job and responibilty of nairaland admin to determine which topic makes the front page ,if they feel a topic isn't worthy of front page then so be it,the thread creator should just accept it.
Completely agree with you. The way some individuals on Nairaland go about dishing out instructions to mods to take their post to front page is pure lack of respect.
A topic should make frontpage base on merit and content. Seun should try not to let people take over this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Isiterere(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
hardywaltz:
Nairaland is now officially a PDP/GEJ website.

Fixed.
ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by okiezman(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Seun, you are viewing the thread, can you offer any explanation?

Goan have seat and stop making noise here

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by pendy79: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Whereas, Somebody created the thread below, which was an interview granted by a respected Marine Law expert Oliseh Agbakoba, where in his opinion he thought, The speaker, Hon Tambuwal Should have resigned from his post, for defecting to a "Minority" Party.
https://www.nairaland.com/1989334/tambuwal-should-go-agbakoba.

In spite of the fact the matter is already in the Law Court, which automatically forbid people from commenting on the issue until the determination of case, you or your moderators still went ahead to give the opinion of the respected marine law expert prominence, by sticking it on the front page.

Whereas, I felt it was an injustice to promote someone's legal opinion over another, I created a thread also where another, eminent and well respected Constitutional Law expert, Porofessor Itse Sagay was interviewed on the same subject, and he vehemently rejected in his own opinion, the notion that Tambuwal should quit for mere defecting to another political party.

see thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1992159/tambuwal-should-not-vacate-seat. In spite of my persistent call on you and obinoscopy for the thread to be moved to front page, the thread is still languishing here!.

My question is, do we still regard you as somebody being fair to both parties?

Omenka, barcansita, Berem,pendy79, Donphilopus and all

The fact remains that the owner of the forum and his Goons of pro PDP MODs have not hidden their disdain for anything that throws the APC in the good light.

Their aim is simple, frustrate and annoy anyone not.having a PDP bias and then make us leave so.they.can have a field day to fool themselves or anyone willing to be fooled.

When you have an ignorant and ill-informed person like an ngwakwe who said BUHARI ALLOWED THE EMIR OF GWANDU TO BRING IN 53 SUITCASES OF MONEY into the country despite a ban and Atiku was the one who stopped them then you need no soothsayer to tell you why he was appointed a MOD. You can imagine how ignorant he is and he has always demonstrated openly how sweet JonaTAN anus is and BUHARI is a coupist and a igbo hater.

We won't get discouraged, let them continue in their folly believing the people on.NL are not Nigerians who are witnessing the clear mismanagement.of their mentor and sponsor.

despite their stock in trade of promoting anything Anti
APC how many poll on Nairaland has JonaTAN won against Buhari? That is tell you they are on a saTAN mission to turn the tide of rejection their otuoke master is getting.

Don't bother yourself, Nigerians are wiser.

6 Likes

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Demdem(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Op has a good point. Mods showing how biase they are.
Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Mixty: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nairaland politics section is long gone to the dogs. Seun has never hidden his preference for PDP / GEJ with his 'inadvertent' actions. He appoints moderators that will do his bidding and take the fall for his misdeeds while he is seen as neutral and 'the knight in shining armor'
Those are obstacles we have to face as we battle to achieve our desired change come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Seun(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mixty:
Nairaland politics section is long gone to the dogs. Seun has never hidden his preference for PDP / GEJ with his 'inadvertent' actions. He appoints moderators that will do his bidding and take the fall for his misdeeds while he is seen as neutral and 'the knight in shining armor'
Those are obstacles we have to face as we battle to achieve our desired change come 2015.
I no longer have a preference for any party. I've decided that it's ok for GMB to win. We just need to prevent presidential abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
What is wrong with you people, is Politics section the only section we have on nairaland?
For God's sake we have Health, Food, Travel, Career, Agriculture and other sections yet Politics grace front page all the time, Maybe Seun should create PDP and APC sections too rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Mixty: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Seun:
I no longer have a preference for any party. I've decided that it's ok for GMB to win. We just need to prevent presidential abuse.
Good. Then all we ask is for you to be neutral and unbiased in the admin of Nairaland, particularly the politics section. No one is asking you to favour any party. Just be neutral in dissemination of information, stop selective choice of FP topics and avoid extensive twisting of FP topics.
I am neither a supporter of GEJ nor Buhari, but the obvious slanting of news in favour of GEJ / PDP is unacceptable.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Seun(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mixty:
Good. Then all we ask is for you to be neutral and unbiased in the admin of Nairaland, particularly the politics section. No one is asking you to favour any party. Just be neutral in dissemination of information, stop selective choice of FP topics and avoid extensive twisting of FP topics.
I am neither a supporter of GEJ nor Buhari, but the obvious slanting of news in favour of GEJ / PDP is unacceptable.
We are reorganizing but that's the plan. Open complaints are not making it easy for moderators to do their work. We'll clamp down on that soon.
Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by oyeludef(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
onatisi:
your idea is nice n welcome if nd only if d admins are not partisan. They r humans and so they may not b able to maintain neutrality and contain sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Dannyset(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Seun:

Lol....This man now has the mind of a Politician. Simply telling people what they want to hear just to let him be. #Intelligent

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by waternogetemeny: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dannyset:

Lol....This man now has the mind of a Politician. Simply telling people what they want to hear just to let him be. #Intelligent

u dun know...lol
Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by waternogetemeny: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
APC cry babies want to win election on nairaland... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by oyeludef(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
kirikiristars:
What is wrong with you people, is Politics section the only section we have on nairaland?
For God's sake we have Health, Food, Travel, Career, Agriculture and other sections yet Politics grace front page all the time, Maybe Seun should create PDP and APC sections too rubbish.
take politics section out of nairaland nd 60percent of nairalanders r gone. Politics section has d greatest amount of active followers
Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
drss:

Completely agree with you. The way some individuals on Nairaland go about dishing out instructions to mods to take their post to front page is pure lack of respect.
A topic should make frontpage base on merit and content. Seun should try not to let people take over this forum.
it belonged to the people from the start it was never seun's
Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by talktimi(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cry babies must you people summon Seun like a houseboy ? There's an option for mailing the moderators but I guess some people are too daft to notice it. Meanwhile, all other sections on nairaland should give way on fp to only the topics of a select few grin classic

5 Likes

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
drss:

the lack of respect started when the people in power employs favouritism over agreed regulations ethics.

In my own experience on Nairaland, moving a post to the front view are dependent of these factors, RESPECTIVELY:

1. Numbers of views.

2. Number of comments: note that this is not the same as the views.

3. Interest of the members in the matter: how willingly the people wanted to say something abt the subject.

4. Seriousness of the poster: for ex. Tinubu's teeth is yellow, GEJ na clueless. Those ones won't go anywhere even if they reach a thousand pages.

5. Facts: note that this comes last because facts don't matter, money does. The only way the mods "disclaim" their direct involvement is by putting a question mark. For ex: tambuwal resigns?

So, if a thread passes this test and it's not on the front page, while another does, especially the one with contrary view, then it is a pure preferential action.
Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Djicemob: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
APC supporters always summoning seun since 2014AD.Am of the opinion that the admin of this forum are too soft and predictable? angry

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Djicemob: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Seun:
So you now have preference for GMB and its fine abi? What are you thinking making comments like this?
Re: Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? by Seun(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Djicemob:
So you now have preference for GMB and its fine abi? What are you thinking making comments like this?
As I said, I no longer have any preference for any political party or candidate. I'm sorry if I initially expressed myself in a clumsy way.

(1)

Every Morning / Johnakwehblog: Mtn 6GB Imei Tweaking Valid For This Year! / Photos: Check Out Christmas Tree Made Up Of Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.