Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Caverton Helicopters -- Good Time To Invest? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Caverton Helicopters -- Good Time To Invest? (977 Views)

OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caverton Helicopters -- Good Time To Invest? by rockyroad: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2014
Hi,

what do we all think of investing in Caverton at the moment?

My friends in investment tell me they are still optimistic for oil services firms, especially those run by ex-Shell and ex-banking guys, even though oil price is so weak.

Might be another way of leveraging Naija oil exposure but without getting burned by the oil benchmarks.

All thanks
Re: Caverton Helicopters -- Good Time To Invest? by Kieldgreat: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
rockyroad:
Hi,

what do we all think of investing in Caverton at the moment?

My friends in investment tell me they are still optimistic for oil services firms, especially those run by ex-Shell and ex-banking guys, even though oil price is so weak.

Might be another way of leveraging Naija oil exposure but without getting burned by the oil benchmarks.

All thanks

Caverton in Naija here still has oil exposure. They are one of the offshore transport coy in naija. I think that is their major business here. It is a good buy tho but i would advise u watch for sometime and see when the price bottoms out...then u can place a buy bid.

grin
Re: Caverton Helicopters -- Good Time To Invest? by rockyroad: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Hi there, thanks, agree that they still have oil-focused activities here, just mean that investing in oil services is more insulated from oil prices than investing in Brent/WTI directly.

It'll be some months/years before the oil services firms start to feel the impact of the lower prices/lower investment, is my thinking.

I know Caverton have been caught up in some reports about Diezani's private helipcopter spending and also their aircraft have been involved when Amaechi has been grounded, but generally they have a good reputation I think?

The Ogas there are Makanjuolas right?

(1) (Reply)

Partner That Can Provide POS Terminal(s) For An Urgent Profitable Venture Needed / . / Longrich Entrepreneurs Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.