Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders (4733 Views)

Odd Love: What Does This Fine Girl Want With This Guy? / Get Free 30 Odd Game To Wreck Nairabet And Surebet / Odd Nairaland Usernames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2008
Dear folks,

I am just wondering why are most Nairalanders so insecure of themselves and they are very bashful to other peeps especially those in the Forum Games Section, Romance Section and the Sexuality Section.

1) Most of them don't post their picture or don't post their real picture yet they still have the guts to bash other people's picture. If you think you are that good looking, go and post your picture before criticizing others.

2) They have a bad day at work / home / other places / with other peeps in their reality life that they could just come in here and take it out on peeps here. We are here not to swallow all your negative energy dude. if you really need someone to talk to, why not request in a polite way?

3) Some Nairalanders can be over too sarcastic / rude / discriminating and some can be over sensitive. Especially for the males Nairalanders. have somne of you guys turned yourselves to females?? Pleaseeeee learn some manners ABEG!  angry

There are alot more but I have to go now. So the intention of this thread is for me (or if you want to contribute)to  post post's of Nairalanders whom are being bashfull, rude, insecure, discriminating, psycho and giving out their negative energy and hopefully they will learn. otherwise no qualms. This na small village. Nothing do you
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2008
jassie
Earth

Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why?
« #34 on: Today at 03:33:26 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pig- Because she's fat and farts   

My dear, just because you are well build and well tone (so called - or maybe you got so confident due to other peeps positive comments on your look), does not give you the right to go bash peeps calling them FAT even if they are. The word FAT is a very discriminating word and since you are a full grown man, you should be aware of it in the first place.   smiley
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by sexyLeamon(f): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2008
names please  grin
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2008
Its in the quote. you did not see it?
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2008
Go and see this thread. Indeed. Some folks are just plain mental.   undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-157595.0.html

This guy will never learn. . . . . I tried. . . sad
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by sexyLeamon(f): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2008
some people are just very childish undecided if I was you, I would not worry at all. no body on this forum will say something
bad about me I take it bad or seriously. cause this is just a public forum
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2008
my dear, they wont say anything bad about you because of two things:-

1) you have never posted your picture in your profile

2) Your name starts with 'Sexy' . I noticed guys like that alot.

Anywayz, am here to advise them and hope they will learn and change cool
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by sexyLeamon(f): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2008
gabrywyl:

my dear, they wont say anything bad about you because of two things:-

1) you have never posted your picture in your profile
well I have not yet maybe I may, having said that I would not give a shit if anyone think bad about me
what matter is that I love myself

gabrywyl:

2) Your name starts with 'Sexy' . I noticed guys like that alot.
abi Ooo please cheesy cheesy
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2008
yes oo. I love myself too tongue but I just want peeps to know what they are doing wrong? undecided
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Moyola(f): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
uhhmmn. . . Gaby embarassed
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Mustay(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2008
gabrywyl:

My dear, just because you are well build and well tone (so called - or maybe you got so confident due to other peeps positive comments on your look), does not give you the right to go bash peeps calling them FAT even if they are. The word FAT is a very discriminating word and since you are a full grown man, you should be aware of it in the first place.   smiley

Isn't it meant to be a GAme?

seems you took it personal probably 'cos there were no smileys there undecided
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2008
Yes it is a game but a game should always have limits. You dont go play a monopoly game and when you dont have enough money, the other players go call you a broke ass retard or Youre so broke because youre so stupid. . . people dont do that.

All Im saying is that wherever you post and whatever you do, just know where you're standing and know your limits. smiley
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
Mustay, Smiley or non smileys, The word fat or thin is a dicriminating word. Period.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Mustay(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2008
I don hear
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 2:50am On Nov 26, 2008
Mustay, u no fit hear? Ok go comot yourself here make me go check your ears and clean em for you like the way my momma do mine. grin tongue
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by savanaha: 2:52am On Nov 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

Mustay, u no fit hear? Ok go comot yourself here make me go check your ears and clean em for you like the way my momma do mine. grin tongue

You are just killing this pidgin. Nawa oo I wish I dey kill am like that.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Sauron1: 2:54am On Nov 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

yes oo. I love myself too tongue but I just want peeps to know what they are doing is wrong? undecided

Who are these peops and what have they done??
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 2:57am On Nov 26, 2008
See second posts and onwards sha. smiley

But no vex at me Oo. Just my own personal opinion embarassed
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 2:57am On Nov 26, 2008
savanaha:

You are just killing this pidgin. Nawa oo I wish I dey kill am like that.

Wetin you mean?
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by savanaha: 2:59am On Nov 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

Wetin you mean?

Dang it. I knew my pidgin sucked. I was saying that your pidgin is off the hook.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by A40(m): 3:01am On Nov 26, 2008
@gabrywyl
Seriously whats with the love affair between you and Cipriani? I think he has a thing for you he just is not sure how to go about it grin grin
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 3:02am On Nov 26, 2008
This poster is plain mean. . . And based on the rules and regulation, this dude dey break the rules for hia. . . . He managed to make me cry assuming that I lost my Dani. . .  angry

Topic: Dani1luv May Die!        https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-179720.0.html

brain_tea said:-
I knew none of would believe me.,

well 10xs bt.,

beleive it because it tru

I'm realli damn serious., i can't jst take this as a joke., can i jst pray 4 dany to die lyke that. nt possible gyal believe me., and if

yhu do nt. i berra modify it    

and i knw yhu wouldnt believe mi arite          

forget it

i would modify the post  

i didnt want to do this earlier on. ,
I'm nt dani gt tha into ya thick damn sckull

i am realli damn serious. if its onli yhu that cld believe me  

., do yhu notice this.,

heiz wz nt online  truout 2dy and even till next week

@ roki
do yhu knw dany from anywha

@ gab
oya nna try it.,.,
why i mentiond die 4.,., because heiz in a critical condition

Those were a few words mention. Although its in the Jokes section but dude, dont ever do that again you hear?!?!?  angry
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 3:03am On Nov 26, 2008
savanaha:

Dang it. I knew my pidgin sucked. I was saying that your pidgin is off the hook.

Thank you jare. I dey try small small naaa grin

Uhm. . . The best thing is to ask alot of questions, observe well and also remember alot.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 3:04am On Nov 26, 2008
A-40:

@gabrywyl
Seriously whats with the love affair between you and Cipriani? I think he has a thing for you he just is not sure how to go about it grin grin

Wetin you mean now? U dont dey tease me Ooo. . . angry
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by osisi6(f): 3:06am On Nov 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

This girl deserves a naija passport.
she has pidgin on lock down
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by osisi6(f): 3:07am On Nov 26, 2008
meanwhile gabby,the word bashful means something else.
you probably though it was an adjective describing someone who "bashes" oithers.
Bashing is not correct English.

Bashful
2. Very modest, or modest to excess; constitutionally
disposed to shrink from public notice; indicating extreme
or excessive modesty; shy; as, a bashful person, action,
expression.
[1913 Webster]
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 3:09am On Nov 26, 2008
*osisi:

This girl deserves a naija passport.
she has pidgin on lock down

shocked shocked shocked embarassed

*osisi:

meanwhile gabby,the word bashful means something else.

Oh oh. . . Kpele Ooo. . . . I hope I did not mean it wrongly. . . embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by osisi6(f): 3:13am On Nov 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

shocked shocked shocked embarassed

Oh oh. . . Kpele Ooo. . . . I hope I did not mean it wrongly. . . embarassed lipsrsealed

Chineke God! shocked shocked
grin
Nairaland has turned this Malaysian princess into a Lagos girl
from now on your name is Oluwakemi
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 3:14am On Nov 26, 2008
Una dey look too highly on me naa. . . I no sabi alot of things sha. Not yet at least lipsrsealed
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 3:15am On Nov 26, 2008
Wetin be Oluwakemi?
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by savanaha: 3:16am On Nov 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

Una dey look too highly on me naa. . . I no sabi alot of things sha. Not yet at least lipsrsealed
I've been on Nairaland since Summer of 2007 and I can't massacre pidgen half as you do. Tell me if you go to Nigeria, maybe I can come with and pretend I taught you meanwhile you probably speak it better than I do.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by savanaha: 3:17am On Nov 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

Wetin be Oluwakemi?
I was going to translate but am not sure its Igbo so I don't know. She shall enlighten us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Price Of Signage In Abuja, Nigeria / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi Muonagor. / See The Crowd That Showed Up At Popular Urban Strip Club’s Open Audition In Milw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.