Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders (4734 Views)

Odd Love: What Does This Fine Girl Want With This Guy? / Get Free 30 Odd Game To Wreck Nairabet And Surebet / Odd Nairaland Usernames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 3:49am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thatz nice. . . . . . .I'm assuming ur partner is a Nigerian.

Yes naaaaa. . . Otherwise I wont be here in the first place. I wanted to learn pidgin alot so I registered here just to surprise him. . .

We have known each other for 4 years now
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by savanaha: 3:50am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thatz nice. . . . . . .I'm assuming ur partner is a Nigerian.

Hahahahaha. If I may why do you have such an assumption? Am pretty sure you assumed right but why exactly did you think that?
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 3:50am On Nov 26, 2008
*osisi:

maybe na the naija roomates  them dey help type am
haba!
your own pidgin don pass garri

Hmmmm. . .  I tell them go comot for me water they go tell me to chop knuckle what more this?  undecided
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by osisi6(f): 3:51am On Nov 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

Amadioha = I learn it from HCH300 - A nairalander here
Sharp Sharp = I learn from the same person as mentioned above
Like last night I learn the word Gbadun from goodass from the Games Forum section.

let me teach you another one with amadioha
If someone is getting on ya nerves you can say.

May amadioha scatter that your coconut head,idiot!
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Sauron1: 3:51am On Nov 26, 2008
savanaha:

Hahahahaha. If I may why do you have such an assumption? Am pretty sure you assumed right but why exactly did you think that?

Why else would any young woman w'anna learn pidgin English?
It's no rocket science. grin

gabrywyl:

Yes naaaaa. . .  Otherwise I wont be here in the first place. I wanted to learn pidgin alot so I registered here just to surprise him. . .

We have known each other for 4 years now

For real??
I am chuffed to bits.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by A40(m): 3:52am On Nov 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

Like last night I learn the word Gbadun from goodass from the Games Forum section.
You are a pretty fast learner i would love to see you cussing in pidgin it would be a big Youtube hit
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

You are gifted o wink. Languages don't stick in my big head.  angry
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by osisi6(f): 3:54am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

For real??
I am chuffed to bits.

You can now bring those your flat ikebe white girls hia to learn pidgin grin
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Sauron1: 3:55am On Nov 26, 2008
*osisi:

You can now bring those your flat ikebe white girls hia to learn pidgin grin

Are u dissing Stillwater?

stillwater:

You are gifted o wink. Languages don't stick in my big head.  angry

We know that already. . . .Flirting sticks though.

A-40:

You are a pretty fast learner i would love to see you cussing in pidgin it would be a big Youtube hit

U just spoke ma mind. . . . . . .I would pay to listen to her pidgin English with mandarin accent.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by savanaha: 3:55am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

I have friends at my school that want to learn both Pidgen and Igbo, well I guess not enough that they registered on a Nigerian site. So I guess it is love or some strong emotion cose to love.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 3:56am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

For real??
I am chuffed to bits.

Yes exactly thats the reason becase my bobo fit speak fluent malay and I dont want him to beat me so I learn well well. He dey compete with meon alot of things thats why I have to catch up fast fast.  embarassed

Yes, four years. We have been best friends for 2 years and after that the third year, we have decided to date each other.

*osisi:

LOL  grin Thank you jare. I will take that all in  grin

A-40:

Thank you jare. Do you know that I can speak french as well? But to write and type, not that fluent. Heheh!
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by osisi6(f): 3:56am On Nov 26, 2008
meanwhile gabby,Ikebe means butt in case you're wondering.
You may have that in your naija vocab already
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by savanaha: 3:57am On Nov 26, 2008
*osisi:

HAhahahahahhahaha
grin grin grin grin
I too just learned something. A strong tool if I might add. I guess of all the thing to teach her this would be the best, Nigerians and there intent to annoy.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by osisi6(f): 3:58am On Nov 26, 2008
savanaha:

HAhahahahahhahaha
grin grin grin grin
I too just learned something. A strong tool if I might add. I guess of all the thing to teach her this would be the best, Nigerians and there intent to annoy.

LOL
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 3:59am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

U just spoke ma mind. . . . . . .I would pay to listen to her pidgin English with mandarin accent.

LOL. Mind you I actually do not have a Chinese accent at all. When I speak in English, it just sounded English because my parents sent me out of the country to study sha.  smiley

*osisi:

meanwhile gabby,Ikebe means butt in case you're wondering.

na waa to you Ooo. . . Among all the words, you had to teach me that one? U another one sef no well at all  undecided
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 4:00am On Nov 26, 2008
Ok, you guys continue. Am going out to buy Christmas Decorations.

Odabo oremitoduns! grin

BRB
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Are u dissing Stillwater?

We know that already. . . .Flirting sticks though.

" angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by savanaha: 4:01am On Nov 26, 2008
*osisi:

meanwhile gabby,Ikebe means butt in case you're wondering.[b][/b]

Hahahaha grin grin grin. Nairalanders have me laughing like crazy.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by osisi6(f): 4:01am On Nov 26, 2008
oya make you begin go
me sef,I wan go chop (I want to go and eat)
nice thread
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Sauron1: 4:02am On Nov 26, 2008
stillwater:

" angry angry angry angry angry

Awwwwwwwww. . . . . .Stilly is pissed.
Forgive me manners. kiss

savanaha:

I have friends at my scholl that want to learn both Pidgen and Igbo, well I guess not enough that they registered on a Nigerian site. So I guess it is love or some strong emotion cose to love.

U can always tell it's because of their partners. It's a good thing though!!

gabrywyl:

Yes exactly thats the reason becase my[b] bobo[/b] fit speak fluent malay and I don't want him to beat me so I learn well well. He dey compete with meon alot of things thats why I have to catch up fast fast.  embarassed

Yes, four years. We have been best friends for 2 years and after that the third year, we have decided to date each other.

Bobo?? U don't need to learn anything anymore.
U can go to Naija now and survive with these slangs you are spewing.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by A40(m): 4:03am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

In any language cuss words are usually the easiest to pick up.I can cuss in Yoruba,Hausa,Igbo,French,Spanish,German and Portuguese  grin grin
gabrywyl:

Thank you jare. Do you know that I can speak french as well? But to write and type, not that fluent. Heheh!
I could have been excellent in French too but i skipped classes all the time in high school lol but i can count and run a very short conversation in French without the help of a translator lol
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by savanaha: 4:03am On Nov 26, 2008
*osisi:

oya make you begin go
me sef,I wan go chop (I want to go and eat)
nice thread

grin grin grin grin
At this point am crying with laughter. Who are you tranlating for? If someone doesn't know what chop is they should not be on Nairaland this late
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Sauron1: 4:04am On Nov 26, 2008
savanaha:

grin grin grin grin
At this point am crying with laughter. Who are you tranlating for? If someone doesn't know what chop is they should not be on Nairaland this late

Are u sure u know what "chop" means??
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by osisi6(f): 4:05am On Nov 26, 2008
she thought Oluwakemi was Igbo
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by savanaha: 4:06am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Are u sure u know what "chop" means??

I think I decipher. Well at first I was sure it was eat but now that you posit that question. Hmm
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Sauron1: 4:07am On Nov 26, 2008
*osisi:

Osisi, where's ma $100?
December is here na.

savanaha:

I think I decipher. Well at first I was sure it was eat but now that you posit that question. Hmm

Take a wild guess.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by savanaha: 4:08am On Nov 26, 2008
*osisi:

For a second. The Olu part was too Yoruba so I thought it was an Igbo dialect for Igbos living near Yorubas. Now the "I go chop" has always mean't eat. Eat can then mean eating anything.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 4:09am On Nov 26, 2008
Savanaha. . . heheh youre right about chop though. grin tongue
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 4:10am On Nov 26, 2008
Damn. . . U guys go make me addicted to hia sha. . . . Abeg oo. . . Stop it now angry tongue grin
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Sauron1: 4:11am On Nov 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

Damn. . . U guys go make me addicted to hia sha. . . . Abeg oo. . . Stop it now angry tongue grin

We want ur ass glued here until your armpit hair reaches the ground and turn white grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by savanaha: 4:12am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

We want ur ass glued here [b]until your armpit hair reaches the ground and turn white grin grin grin grin grin[/b]

hahahahahahahhahahha.

O.K so even Gabby agrees that chop is eat. Please pray tell me the other meaning of chop.
Re: Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 4:14am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

We want ur ass glued here until your armpit hair reaches the ground and turn white grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO. yeye fowl! grin grin grin

savanaha:

hahahahahahahhahahha.

O.K so even Gabby agrees that chop is eat. Please pray tell me the other meaning of chop.

Ehh. . . Thats the only meaning I know of. heheh! Huh? Is there another meaning to it?? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi Muonagor. / Price Of Signage In Abuja, Nigeria / Who is a True Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.