Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Oil And Gas One Year Industrial Training For Polytechnic Student Let Meet Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oil And Gas One Year Industrial Training For Polytechnic Student Let Meet Here. (744 Views)

Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 / Unibadan Distance Learning 2011/2012 Admited Student Let Meet Here / Nigeria Defence Academy Prospective Student,let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas One Year Industrial Training For Polytechnic Student Let Meet Here. by Kentheking: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Iam a student of electrical-electronics engineering in one of the polytechnics here in Nigeria and iam through with my OND and ready to go for my one year industrial training and iam wishing and praying i do it in an oil and gas company.So all of you wishing to do your IT in oil and gas comapany let met here, even those who has done their IT in oil and gas companies your experience and procedures will go along way in helping us.
Re: Oil And Gas One Year Industrial Training For Polytechnic Student Let Meet Here. by Kentheking: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kentheking:
Iam a student of electrical-electronics engineering in one of the polytechnics here in Nigeria and iam through with my OND and ready to go for my one year industrial training and iam wishing and praying i do it in an oil and gas company.So all of you wishing to do your IT in oil and gas comapany let met here, even those who has done their IT in oil and gas companies your experience and procedures will go along way in helping us.
Re: Oil And Gas One Year Industrial Training For Polytechnic Student Let Meet Here. by Kentheking: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=Kentheking post=27947955][/quote] please i need ur replies

(1) (Reply)

Thailand’s Crown Prince Strips Wife’s Relatives Of Their Royally-assigned Family / Nairaland Students Please Help Me On This Assignment / Guys And Ladies Answer Dis Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.