Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State (4556 Views)

Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri / UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by lanxlot(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
TRUTHTELA:
I'm using this medium to inform nairaland folks that BH, is fighting to finish. I knew that GEJ' s re-election moves will infuriate the northern Muslims , consequently, their armed wing, A.K.A, Boko Haram has declared war on innocent people in the north.

Gej, has chosen to ignore them, more like, " when they're tired, they'll stop killing their people. GEJ's "they can go to hell attitude" is likely going to push BH boys, to bomb somewhere in Abuja or any other city in the south, just to get GEJ'so attention & to also get the public to turn their ANGER toward GEJ, while hoping for a public mass action to stop him from seeking reelection.
You might say God forbid, but try to be at ALERT!, Inform family & friends. FYI , you're dealing with RUTHLESS PIGS, human life worth nothing in their eyes

If you're in Abuja & other cities in the southern part of Nigeria, watch it, the northern Muslims are on rampage

I WROTE THIS LAST WEEK...IF YOU ARE LIVING IN NIGERIA, BE AT ALERT
guy, this is it, many Nigerians will be comfortable aving GEJ till 2019 whatsoever the case so long a northerner stay clear off that position. it will degenerate into a crisis if GEJ losses the On cumin election. secondly, boko boys dare not bomb any Where in the south talk More east. haba! na war na. de wud av done that long ago, but 4 d effect. but whatever d circumstances, jux as u said. 9ja no safe.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by Safari29: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
lanxlot:
you are sounding like a suspect.

if u want bomb to continue in 2015, the vote for Jonathan it's ur choice. It is quite obvious that he can't contain them. I don't know why u guys are not seeing this

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by Nairabeezie(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
again!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by abu12: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dlionsheart:

1, To make Nigeria ungovernable for president Jonathan,

2, To forcefully turned all Nigerians to Islam and to

3, Forcefully turned Nigeria to a sharia state or country.

This is the stupid comment some of u make, boko haram has been existing before Jonathan and every nigeria leader has been facing one problem or the other during their reign

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by shizzleStar: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safari29:

since 2010 more than 15000 people have died from Bokoharam alone and u guys are still supporting this useless man? isn't that enough reason to vote him out?
Easy Mr, easy. You sound very frustrated and i'm sure Jonathan isnt the cause of your problem.

When the northerners are willing to coperate and stop the insurgency, it will end. For now they can keep bombing their region cool

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by ajasa4link: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
What The F*ck! And here I am somewhere in Kebbi just 2 hours from kotangora..and even planning to conduct 2015 election here .....I guess it's about time I get in touch with my z.i and plan How I will ghost my remaining service months when worse comes to worst o.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by Safari29: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
Easy Mr, easy. You sound very frustrated and i'm sure Jonathan isnt the cause of your problem.

When the northerners are willing to coperate and stop the insurgency, it will end. For now they can keep bombing their region cool

why would I vote for a president that can't secure life and properties of his people? what kinda mentality and heart are u guys having?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by shizzleStar: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safari29:

if u want bomb to continue in 2015, the vote for Jonathan it's ur choice. It is quite obvious that he can't contain them. I don't know why u guys are not seeing this
In other words if Jonathan loses, the bomb will stop automatically?....interesting

What does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by Dreyl(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Boko are rams why?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by xynerise: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
In other words if Jonathan loses, the bomb will stop automatically?....interesting

What does that tell you?
This is exactly my point and I am also conducting a serious research on it. If they think the bomb will stop if GEJ loses then something fishy is going on. We will end up having the Niger-Delta militant reborn or a new militant group.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by shizzleStar: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safari29:

why would I vote for a president that can't secure life and properties of his people? what kinda mentality and heart are u guys having?
He didnt want to secure lives and property yet he:

Offered BH amnesty?

Called severally for a cease fire?

Invited and asking BH leaders for dialogue?

Sent emmisaries/delegates to meet BH representatives?

Literally on his knees begging BH to stop killing innocent nigerians?

What else will Jonathan do for you? kill himself?

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by tyson55(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safari29:

we don't have a president

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by Safari29: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:

What does that tell you?

hey don't miss quote me. We have people that are more competent in nigeria let give them a chance to stop this menance
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by shizzleStar: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
xynerise:

This is exactly my point and I am also conducting a serious research on it. If they think the bomb will stop if GEJ loses then something fishy is going on. We will end up having the Niger-Delta militant reborn or a new militant group.
Bruv remember i once told you this sometime ago on GEJ's presidency. Everything you are seeing today is well-orchestrated- their desired end is to frustrate GEJ in any way so he doesnt return to office.....that is their grand plan, but it will be a monumental failure.

They dont know what awaits them should GEJ not remain in office beyond 2015, they(northerners) think they have the monolpoly of violence, but i assure them that ND militants are on standby, well equiped with their armoury waiting to return to the creeks should it happen, a course i will support wholeheartedly with everything i can offer cool

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by Safari29: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:

He didnt want to secure lives and property yet he:

Offered BH amnesty?

Called severally for a cease fire?

Invited and asking BH leaders for dialogue?

Sent emmisaries/delegates to meet BH representatives?

Literally on his knees begging BH to stop killing innocent nigerians?

What else will Jonathan do for you? kill himself?

and what did he achieve with all these?? nothing

it means he is not competent. We can't continue to manage him. wee need someone that can do the job
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by shizzleStar: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safari29:

hey don't miss quote me. We have people that are more competent in nigeria let give them a chance to stop this menance
misquote

I agree with you, we have more competent persons than GEJ trust me, but unfortunately the APC is unable to provide us with such
Safari29:

and what did he achieve with all these?? nothing
it means he is not competent. We can't continue to manage him. wee need someone that can do the job
Ok, good luck with that
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by atlwireles: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
Bruv remember i once told you this sometime ago on GEJ's presidency. Everything you are seeing today is well-orchestrated- their desired end is to frustrated GEJ in any way so he doesnt return to office.....that is their grand plan, but it will be a monumental failure.

They dont know what awaits them should GEJ not remain in office beyond 2015, they(northerners) think they have the monolpoly of violence, but i assure them that ND militants are on standby, well equiped with their armoury waiting to return to the creeks should it happen, a course i will support wholeheartedly with everything i can offer cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin All their anger for what? GEJ will remain President till 2019. If they like they can use nuclear bomb. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by EASTVIEW: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
The north is setting itself another 500yrs backward all in the bid to stop GEJ.

They can raze the entire north for all we care.

GEJ till 2019 thereafter an Igboman takes over..
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by shizzleStar: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin All their anger for what? GEJ will remain President till 2019. If they like they can use nuclear bomb. grin grin grin grin grin
ABSOLUTELY!

Dont mind them. Me sef i just dey laff dem gringringrin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by Horus(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Hope she's not one of our girls

Maybe one of the Chibok girls converted by force to Islam shocked
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by major466(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safari29:
We don't have a president
What is this one saying? Anybody can assemble a bomb. That's why we all need to be security conscious.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by xynerise: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
Bruv remember i once told you this sometime ago on GEJ's presidency. Everything you are seeing today is well-orchestrated- their desired end is to frustrate GEJ in any way so he doesnt return to office.....that is their grand plan, but it will be a monumental failure.

grin.
Though I am neither an APC nor a PDP fan but I hate it when one region of the country tries to outsmart the others through violence. It is obvious that the BH boys want a Northerner/Muslim as president. They should think again
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by IfyAwazie(f): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Horus:

Maybe one of the Chibok girls converted by force to Islam shocked
hmmm dats scary.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by 9jii(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dlionsheart:

And the president failed to do anything to stop them.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by papalnuncio: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
eagleeye2:
Nigeria have wasted so much innocent BLOOD.
not Nigerians my friend, because i am not among them
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by shizzleStar: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
xynerise:

grin.
Though I am neither an APC nor a PDP fan but I hate it when one region of the country tries to outsmart the others through violence. It is obvious that the BH boys want a Northerner/Muslim as president. They should think again
I get you cheesy

Their level of desperation and obsession for power is alarming, they have the mentality of 'its our way or highway'(as if the country belongs to them alone) but not this time, they will never have it their way...not anymore.

The SS must complete its two terms in office cool
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by xynerise: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
I get you cheesy

Their level of desperation and obsession for power is alarming, they have the mentality of 'its our way or highway'(as if the country belongs to them alone) but not this time, they will never have it their way...not anymore.

The SS must complete its two terms in office cool
They are so foolish to make Sharia law a priority. Imagine me become Alfa for mosque grin.

We don't want a president that will shove his religion down our throats
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by shizzleStar: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
xynerise:

They are so foolish to make Sharia law a priority. Imagine me become Alfa for mosque grin.

We don't want a president that will shove his religion down our throats
That is the ultimate ambition of the man called buhari

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by papalnuncio: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safari29:
We don't have a president
you don't have but i have, and mine is GOOD-LUCK EBELE JONATHAN Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by xynerise: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
That is the ultimate ambition of the man called buhari
I am afraid I have got some BAD NEWS for him.

He is already a failure

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by iamrealdeji(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dlionsheart:

But can thay be that stupid to be killing thousands of people just because of these reasons?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State by iamrealdeji(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dlionsheart:

But can thay be that stupid to be killing thousands of people just because of these reasons? I don't think number 2 is correct though and even 3,because if they want to force Nigerians to Islam,why is it that they're killing mostly muslims?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? / The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed / To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.