Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,169 members, 7,867,390 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

President Jonathan's Presidential Declaration.... One Of The Best Outings Ever. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Presidential Declaration.... One Of The Best Outings Ever. (544 Views)

Jonathan’s Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa, Preparation In Pictures / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) / 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Presidential Declaration.... One Of The Best Outings Ever. by Tuktuk: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
so President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan made his public declaration officially yesterday in the famous eagle square Abuja.
for those of us that watched with rapt attention, I did observe in him for the first time the president he should have been about 4 years ago. he was in the moment, for the very first time i was proud to show him off as my President. He spoke off Hands with all of his mind and focus, his body language showed that he knew what he was saying and clearly understood all of the programmes his administration were into. he did a very good home work before the event. He was articulate, passionate and indeed very confident. i urge him to continue this way. really very commendable. kudos to him.
Not campaigning for him though. thought of sharing with those that did not watch the live telecast. besides he has often times been accused of being clueless so he should be commended for this. wink

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Presidential Declaration.... One Of The Best Outings Ever. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Indeed. He gave a very good speech.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Bus Driver For Refusing To Pay N50 Bribe / Latest Update: Pandemonium At National Assembly, Police, SSS Lock Out Tambuwal /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.