Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,940 members, 7,832,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos (6972 Views)

Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. / London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military / This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by WilyWily: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
BOKO Haram is North problem, any South soldier who die there fighting them gave his life for nothing.
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by cirmuell(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Qelvin:
this is why its very important soldiers undergo physical training especially in various forms of martial arts, this is something the US army emphasizes upon when training its soldiers(whether regular or special forces),because in situations of hand to hand combat when you are faced with an enemy with no bullets in your magazine to finish him off... like we just witnessed in that video,its only you and your training that will be left to determine your fate...but that soldier sure deserves a medal!!! ONLY FEW CAN PULL THAT OFF UNDER SUCH ODDS...
oh yes! ur almighty USA. undecided

say, have you seen this our niqqas train before? undecided

physical training kor, spiritual training ni.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by musaajebor(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
another bomb blast in niger state
what do these people wnt
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by cirmuell(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
wow shocked With bullets in his body this brave niqqa stood up and fight...I can swear it that he stabbed that mutherphucker, he wasn't the same after that encounter.

#AllhailNigerianArmy

please, people need to see this, it's a morale booster.
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Collynzo9: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Unfortunately the soldier was caught and beheaded at the very end of the video. Sahara reporters blurred that scene while other outlets removed it entirely.
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by cirmuell(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Collynzo9:
Unfortunately the soldier was caught and beheaded at the very end of the video. Sahara reporters blurred that scene while other outlets removed it entirely.
Really? wow that's sad. sad
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by seanet02: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Liar.
Collynzo9:

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
ofiafuluego:

U must be mad, how many mosques hv BH attacked 80% of Muslims are BH sympathizers
he must be truly mad.
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Dreyl(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is what i call bravery
kudos to the gallant soldier.
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Can I see another version of the video where I can watch? I hate youtube!

angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Lurcky(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
God bless the Military.
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by IgrigiHercules: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
seanet02:
Americacallingcards.com is doing fine. Just dont mention my name again.

**LOLS** Hammed is angry, have you denounced tribalism?. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **grins**

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by johnstar(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
wr d video na, I wn watch am nw nw o,
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by zurine(f): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
my God
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Kevsman(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
God bless you brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election Result (prediction). / As Obasanjo Plans Southern Coalition, Buhari Summons Northern Governors' Meeting / The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.