Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos (6963 Views)

Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. / London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military / This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2014

Another part of the latest Boko Haram video is now available. The new footage lasts a bit more than 1 minute. It shows how the insurgents chase, shoot a lonely man, who allegedly is a soldier.

The video starts with final moments of a gun fight. It shows two figures in dark, most likely camouflaged military outfits. One of them is dead. Another one is one the ground and fires his rifle. Apparently he ran out of ammunition.

Then the man gets up and attempts to retreat. However, a terrorist in white clothes chases him.

Bullets are faster than the people, so the terrorist shot his rifle and has allegedly wounded the fleeing man. The person fell on the ground, while the Boko Haram member approached him for the purpose of a ‘beautiful’ finisher.

The video shows the man in white hitting the alleged Nigerian soldier with his rifle. The magazine of his weapon was also empty.

However, the courageous man has the power to withstand the pain and the powerful blows. Moreover, he manages to pull the attacker to the ground.

This is an indication that the man has completed special training, as he knows how to deal with the stress and to minimise the advantage of his opponent.

As the fight continued, the Boko Haram members in the video looked confused, as they did not expect such a comeback from the injured man.

The terrorist was not the best boxer. After suffering a notable kick in his head, he let the soldier go.

The soldier escapes into the nearby bush and his fate remains unknown.

http://www.naij.com/320280-boko-haram-video-member-chases-fights-soldier.html

lets pray for that soldier... if he is alive .... he be rescued... amen

[url][/url]

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by hazyfm: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
ONE JOB I WILL NEVER ACCEPT, GOD BLESS OUR NIGERIAN MILITARY

Not the pot belle ones in Abuja oh!

16 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by tyson55(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
God in his infinite mercy will see him through.

This soldier is one of a kind, he has a heart of a lion.

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Oh my! This is so touching! Respect for all the soldiers on the frontlines.
The ones with the bodies devoid of the minds.
Faith in a country drowning down a pit mine.
Respect for all the soldiers,on the frontlines.
Did the BH release the video?
Ayamlaykorn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
For me diz stupid IDIOTs do not really look like people who understand the word AMNESTY..not to talk of accepting it...
We have been harbouring CATTLEs as our neighbours ...
See how we lure our flourishing soldiers to battle with cattles...
GEJ, please grant them their RANCH( divide d country) ...so dat the southern part can have rest...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
something is wrong somewhere, our soldiers can really defeat this rag heads.

This video shows

1. That our soldiers are better trained

2. That BH are not more equipped than our soldiers, they possibly move with more ammunition.

3. Perhaps, our soldiers are poorly motivated.

what is really wrong?

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by publicenemy(m): 2:24am On Nov 13, 2014
hisblud:

lets pray for that soldier... if he is alive .... he be rescued... amen

[url][/url]

How sure are you guys that he is a member of the Nigerian Army?

I think if he is,the other Boko Haram demons in the video would have captured him and made a spectacle by beheading him and posting the video online.

Lets not pray for our enemies.... They may be Boko Haram member sent to kill themselves,only the last man standing will be spared the wrath of the RPG from the guy squating in the last picture.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Horus(m): 2:30am On Nov 13, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ztbIw374fc

[size=15pt]Boko-Haram: Nigerian Soldiers flee for their lives after running out of weapons[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by FastShipping: 3:01am On Nov 13, 2014
How did Nigeria become a terrorist haven country? These rag heads shouldn't be difficult to wipe out from Nigeria if our leaders have the resolve to do so.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by darne(m): 4:15am On Nov 13, 2014
Damn, this thing is a serious one shocked shocked shocked

BH and sponsor, there is God and your days are numbered and am very certain angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by jumobi1(m): 4:27am On Nov 13, 2014
APC and PDP must lose. See what our soldiers go through in the name of politics.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Cchuks27(m): 4:29am On Nov 13, 2014
I just watched the video. Really chilling. Mahn, this soldiers are really paying a heavy price just for us to be at peace. Thank you our brave and gallant soldiers.
Today and always I pray that Boko Haram insurgents, their symperthiazers, and financiers will never know peace and may their children children's never know peace and be born with defects. May God release his wrath on these people.
Modified
I take back the religious sentiment. My bad. I apologize

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by lonelydora: 4:46am On Nov 13, 2014
Kudos to our gallant man. May God save your live.

If I happen to be that soldier, and I make it to town alive, I will sack myself from the army. Never will I go back to army. No cover from his colleagues? Smh

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by automaticcars: 4:48am On Nov 13, 2014
Cchuks27:
I just watched the video. Really chilling. Mahn, this soldiers are really paying a heavy price just for us to be at peace. Thank you our brave and gallant soldiers.
Today and always I pray that Boko Haram insurgents, their symperthiazers, and financiers will never know peace and may their children children's never know peace and be born with defects. May God release his wrath on these people. Please what kind of religion is this one abeg?

Are you stu.pid? Stop blaming religion. Most Muslims are against this barbaric killers called Boko Haram. Have you forgotten that most of these soldiers fighting in the North against Boko Haram are Muslims from the North?

Stop being stupid and consider the people doing these atrocities as who they are - cold blooded killers.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by fitzmayowa: 4:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Our gallant soldiers are paying the supreme price everyday...while some of us sit down in the comfort of our room/s/house to come online and call them coward..

To our gallant soldiers, thank you for defending the nation...even when the morale is at its lowest...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by thaoriginator: 5:03am On Nov 13, 2014
Awon goons
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Mamaseventies: 5:58am On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=automaticcars post=27966370]

Have you forgotten that most of these soldiers fighting in the North against Boko Haram are Muslims from the North?

Says who? Are you a soldier?
do you work with ministry Defence?
Are you a reporter? Pls tell me where you got the information.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 13, 2014
FastShipping:
How did Nigeria become a terrorist haven country? These rag heads shouldn't be difficult to wipe out from Nigeria if our leaders have the resolve to do so.

It started the day Uthamn Dan Fodio entered the northern territories, with the Koran on the left hand and the Sword on the right hand.
This is just the beginning except we call a spade a spade.

Go and check history, you cannot separate Islam from violence.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by wheesin(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2014
..now thats what i call a soldier.

RESPECT !
SHOT ! SHOT !! SHOT !!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by fr3do(m): 7:06am On Nov 13, 2014
noblezone:

It started the day Uthamn Dan Fodio entered the northern territories, with the Koran on the left hand and the Sword on the right hand.
This is just the beginning except we call a spade a spade.

Go and check history, you cannot separate Islam from violence.

Islam was brought to present day northern Nigeria in 1097 by mai Jilimi of karnem-Bornu. Pre jihad, northern Nigerians held on to their culture and flourished economically, they practiced both ATR and Islam liberally until a lowlife fulani started the rampage, he and his cohorts killed and killed, installing emirates at various hausa states and a caliphate at sokoto where he and his sons have been sitting their bloody bottoms since

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by tit(f): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2014
President Jonathan,
give this man a medal!
whether alive or post-humus.
Tell Minimah to fish him out.
Whether it is against policy to award medals in civil wars/internal operations or not.
This soldier, and his comrades (who were fired on with an rpg) and the one lying dead by the edge of the lake, deserve commendation.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Qelvin(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2014
this is why its very important soldiers undergo physical training especially in various forms of martial arts, this is something the US army emphasizes upon when training its soldiers(whether regular or special forces),because in situations of hand to hand combat when you are faced with an enemy with no bullets in your magazine to finish him off... like we just witnessed in that video,its only you and your training that will be left to determine your fate...but that soldier sure deserves a medal!!! ONLY FEW CAN PULL THAT OFF UNDER SUCH ODDS...
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by tit(f): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2014
emekslondon:
I felt goose-bumps thingy all over my body after I read the story. I guess I was scared

C'est la vie.
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Osama10(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2014
It shall never be in vain.
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Cchuks27(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2014
cry
Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by goldfish80(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2014
While we sit in the comfort of our air conditioned homes, watching movies and charging our sophisticated gadgets, while our service men face fire everyday, a battle of their lives to just to ensure we are safe. My respect to our infantrymen, my heart goes out to their families as our brave men embark on this special call of Duty.
Victory is certain for the good guys.

Coming to this video, am not entirely positive about the soldier's chances of survival as he probably has multiple gunshot wounds and needs urgent medical attention else he would naturally bleed to death. Unfortunately, the NA has no service medivac choppers for extraction in cases like this . it would be unfortunate if we loose this fine soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
automaticcars:

Are you stu.pid? Stop blaming religion. Most Muslims are against this barbaric killers called Boko Haram. Have you forgotten that most of these soldiers fighting in the North against Boko Haram are Muslims from the North?

Stop being stupid and consider the people doing these atrocities as who they are - cold blooded killers.

U must be mad, hw many mosques hv BH attacked 80% of Muslims are BH sympathizers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Defends His Records On BBC Hardtalk / Are The Igbos Really Jews? See The Colonial Flag And Currency Of Nigeria / Can Nigeria Become A Super Power Without Electricity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.