Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) (67999 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by alingo4life: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
It's still a fact that girls from the southeast and south.south are more beautiful than our girls in the southwest....Am Yoruba.and i know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by patrick89(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
honeric01:

Is there anything like Yorubawood? i thought Nollywood represent Nigerian movie industry? i have never heard of yorubawood..

When i do or if you have such link, post here so we can also check the list of their so called "upcoming" and "criticize" accordingly.
your google is their for you, they project it as yorubawood..
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by delors(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
patrick89:
ibo made this ibo made that.. Bring on yoruba made hausa made edo made let's compare!! Silly tribalist!!
Mumu...so I must not mention the word 'ibo' again without you getting an er*ection? Fools are everywhere, and they have different names, Patrick being one of them. Look at the list, can you mention one that's not Ibo/South? How's pointing out the obvious being tribalistic? Think Patrick, think, that's one if the reasons God gave you a brain.
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by chamboy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
All dis girls na Bleep dem use reach here Abeg
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by honeric01(m): 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
patrick89:
your google is their for you, they project it as yorubawood..

There nothing like yorubawood.. at least officially.. Google only brought out "comments and usage of the word", nothing official.
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by wynezz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
lalasticlala:
15 Sugar Asoegwu

Beautiful and classy Nollywood actress sugar Chika asoegwu popularly known as Tricia from the blockbuster movie "Ada Mbano" has featured in lots of movies including Blackberry Babes.The Imo state born actress said she is taking a one-year break from acting to pursue her Masters degree in the United Kingdom.

“ The university I will be studying at is ranked as one of the first 10 best universities in the world for my course of study which is Masters in project management. I don’t want to reveal the name of the university yet. My elder brother got his masters degree from the United Kingdom and is presently doing his PhD there as well” she said.

Sugar who got her first degree from Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) in Agric-economics has a father that is a professor at the university and a mother that has a doctorate degree, lecturing at Imo State University.
she's from utuh in Nnewi south local government area, Anambra state.....i know her reach house. so get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by emmysoftyou: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
patrick89:
because your tribe has refused to take the bull by the horn to break the jinx, they are at their comfort place, criticising the work of others,,, I laugh when they talk all these bullshits,, the producers know their audience and they give them what they want.. Its just like Nigerian music industry where you can't make it big if your song "too get meaning" if it is not a dance dance kind of song no one will look your way..
really..
.wel nollywood to me shuld be a combination of different tribes under nollywood but what am seeing is biafrahood or igbohood....
But when i saw th post as new fresh faces in nollywood,
i tot other tribes has join the race to showcase their talents too..

Entitle to my view biko..
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by dolaide(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
This ladies are all major H*es
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by Sunnycent(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Don't forget to vote for chris viral for mr Nairaland tomorrow and on saturday from 8AM to 5PM! Thanks
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by Wisegeek01(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Firstly I'm not tired of seeing Genevieve and co (speak for yasef tongue)

___These your new fresh faces__ a lot of them can't even act 'Barney and friends'...let alone something for mature minds i.e They can't act to save their lives.

__ The girls be wearing peruvian hair/false nails in epic movies while the guys would be on mow hawk...I don't gerrit?

__ I don't wanna talk about their (fake)accents...they start off sounding like the british, then the Americans and end up like the Russians...

__ Why are they 'always' dressed in skimpy wears?
Are decent wears more expensive?

On point !
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
OMO u go fear curves and shapes!!! I wonder ow the pu.ssy of those babes go look like? anyways, Na bitter honey sha! #imagination_haven
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by Ugwumba60: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Daniel K Daniel nwa Nenwe representing.
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
CoCoLav:

I doubt her parents named her sugar though lipsrsealed

Lala there's one girl missing on this list o. She acted in bleeding tree, she was the girl with the bad English. Been seeing her in almost all the movies I have been watching but I don't know her name.

It seems you don't really watch nigerian movies
Her name is queen nwokoye and she is not upcoming but established actress
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by mikron(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
lalasticlala:
4 Christabel Ekeh

Born to a Nigerian Dad and a Ghanaian mother, Christabel is one of the fresh and hottest Faces in Gollywood and Nollywood.
lala I never knew this girl is a Nigerian, I thought she was Ghanaian cos she stars in most of their movies, wow good to know she is Nigerian.
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
mikron:
lala I never knew this girl is a Nigerian, I thought she was Ghanaian cos she stars in most of their movies, wow good to know she is Nigerian.
ya she is. U r right, she stares more in ghana films
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by lekemon(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Knew Micheal Godson since childhood back in kano and Unijos. One act of kindness from him that i'll never forget was when he went straight into a drainage to help a convulsing little girl with himself being so young. He may not even remember this. Minus talent, you never can tell how far a single act of kindness can take you in life. Do good!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by CoCoLav(f): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
tochimas:

It seems you don't really watch nigerian movies
Her name is queen nwokoye and she is not upcoming but established actress

No I don't. Yes she is the one. I really like her.
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by CoCoLav(f): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
lalasticlala:

U mean Queen Nwokoye? She's not an upcomer.

Didn't know that. Thanks.
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by iheoms: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
He sure look like Joseph Benjamin
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by iheoms: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hahahahahahahahaha

Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by piagetskinner(m): 1:36am On Nov 14, 2014
alaladakosta:
Igbohood
Walahi U get amgrin
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by Jecyangel(f): 5:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Ladies must u exposs ur boobs to make u a star. Gosh so irritating
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by Abba999(f): 5:24am On Nov 14, 2014
honeric01:
I ain't a tribalist but how come all your newcomers are of igbo descent? Does it mean no other newcomers from other parts of Nigeria joining nollywood?

Maybe it should be named igbowood.

Are you a leaner?
How old are you?
So you don't know that Nollywood is an Igbo film industry- better know now!
And please don't go hang yourself about it!! tongue
cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by Abba999(f): 5:46am On Nov 14, 2014
delors:

Mumu...so I must not mention the word 'ibo' again without you getting an er*ection? Fools are everywhere, and they have different names, Patrick being one of them. Look at the list, can you mention one that's not Ibo/South? How's pointing out the obvious being tribalistic? Think Patrick, think, that's one if the reasons God gave you a brain.

I hope you'll not go smash your goat-head on shagamu express way? grin cheesy grin
Yoloba-Aboki, Please don't! cry

Appreciate Biafrans kissthey make nijeriya, a rock heaven kiss grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by honeric01(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2014
Abba999:

Are you a leaner?
How old are you?
So you don't know that Nollywood is an Igbo film industry- better know now!
And please don't go hang yourself about it!! tongue
cheesy grin cheesy

SMH.. why not pretend to be matured?
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by Proffdada: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2014
I won't be surprised most of them already have sextapes
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2014
patrick89:
don't listen to him/her, they have been making noise about how bad nollywood movies are not knowing that most of them are just greenhorn or rookie in the business, they keep on bad mouthing their effort, at the end of everything the one they will do won't be any different!!

Yes bro!

What's their excuse hating on another brother's hustle? As if they are angels
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128..please vote naijaboiy for mr nairaland..he humbly needs your votes smiley
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by Abba999(f): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2014
honeric01:

SMH.. why not pretend to be matured?

shocked shocked shocked
Are you still alive

I thought you r dead by now grin cheesy grin

OK, I'll recommend my doc. to wash off your tribal filled goat head ! grin cheesy undecided
Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by doe: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2014
Ijeoma Imoh nko? She is also up and coming.

Re: Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2014
@lalasticlala,wat abt d upcomin actors in d yoruba Movie industry? Or ar u sayin dt Nollywood comprises of only English movies alone? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) / Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.