Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

**Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** (1797 Views)

Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting / Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by Kingspin(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
ABUJA - A meeting called on Tuesday
by some leaders from the north as part
of efforts towards building a
consensus over the presidential ticket
of the All Progressives Congress failed
to make headway, reports ThisDay. Party leaders present at the meeting
could not reach any agreement as
some of the presidential aspirants
failed to turn up but sent
representatives.
The meeting, which was convened under the auspices of the APC
northern caucus was to ensure that
the intra party crisis does not erupt
after the end of the selection process
for the presidential candidate. Also read: Buhari, Kwankwas move against other APC presidential candidates Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar
was the only one out of the four
presidential aspirants that attended
the meeting.
Former Head of State, Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari, Kano State governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso and Sam
Nda-Isaiah did not show up for the
meeting.
Other party leaders present at the
meeting presided over by the party's
Deputy National Chairman ,North, Lawan Shuaib, were Governor
Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State, and
the Speaker of the House of
Representatives, Aminu Waziri
Tambuwal.
Read more at www.ThisDaylive.com
Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by naturally: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Politicians cant be predicted
Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
headline tomorrow could be...Buhari and Kwankwaso defect to PDP....lol

3 Likes

Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by mekaboy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Buhari can not stand hearing that another candidate was selected instead of himself. He knew what he was going to fo the moment he was told to step down for a younger person, so he had to stay away. Its better someone goes and bring news of the discussion than atiku looking him in the face and telling him to step down.

I can imagine how buhari and atiku would ague.

Atiku: buhari for the sake of peace step down for me you have lost before and u will loose again. This is our only chance.

Buhari: you too have lost before and u will loose again, respect me and step down.

Atiku: you are a looser

Buhari; you r more of a looser than i am.

Kwakanso: ehmm guys guys lets

Atiku: shut up kwakwanso

Buhari: Shut up kwakwanso who are u?

Tambuwal: Well i am interested in this race so.

Atiku: shut up tambuwal who knows you in Nigeria?

Buhari: tambuwal u better go back to fi di fi where u came from if u will not stay quiet here.

Amechi: I have invested alot in this party, i mean 70% of my state allocation has gone in here, why cant i be candidate?

Atiku: look amechi or whatever you call urself , ur brother is our no 1 enemy that makes u one.

Amechi: what did u just say?

Tinubu: Amechi, what he is trying to say is that its the turn of the north, once they win they will give u a position that will allow u recover ur money 100 times, we are talking of presidential candidate here im sure VP will reach u.

Buhari: yes amechi dont mind atiku

Atiku: who the hell do u think you are, you are no match for me even as a gov. If it comes to stealing i am better than you, u steal at a state level i have stolen at the presidential level, so dont come here telling me about 70% of ur state allocation, i can give u all u spent on this party from my wallet nw.

Rochas : mmh mmh, my people say, when a child washes his hands clean, he wines and dines with kings and queens. I believe i have washed my hands clean, that is why i am here with you all. Let me have a chance i am small but mighty.

Atiku: rochas u better shut up all the problems we are facing now is because of u and ur broda gudluck dont let us descend on u.

Rochas: look i have told u goodluck is not an igbo man, so i deserve a chance.
Buhari: Nonsense, walahai talahi ip not vo folotics what will i be doing with this small buoi rochas.

Atiku: rochas please we r here for serious business, this is not buying and selling so keep quiet.

Rochas: i rochas, owelle, anu nga nga mpi, okutute 1, ebube agu 1, ogirishi 1, udo akpu enyi 1, dike eji eje mba 1 should keep quiet? ok oo i am quiet.

Tinubu : ehhm rochas, you know i like u alot because u and i have one think in common. We are both business minded, we see politics as business. Relax when they finish, u and i will discuss the business angle of this party 2 aside. ok?

Rochas: Tinubu my maaaaaaaaaan, you see why i like u. U know this is why they always say igbos are yorubas are enemies. but the truth is that we are best of friends. Its just that we are both business minded and wont like anyone to cheat us. Since u said we will discuss the business angle then let me keep quiet.

Atiku and Buhari thinking ( i dont know who brought this igbo traders into trader (amechi and rochas) into this party.They will soon sell us out. Tinubu alone is enough crook for one party. Left for me , let them leave this party for use so we can have both north muslim furesident and northern muslim vice furesident).

17 Likes

Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by Cannonleo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
mekaboy:
Buhari can not stand hearing that another candidate was selected instead of himself. He knew what he was going to fo the moment he was told to step down for a younger person, so he had to stay away. Its better someone goes and bring news of the discussion than atiku looking him in the face and telling him to step down.

Atiku: buhari for the sake of peace step down for me you have lost before and u will loose again. This is our only chance.

Buhari: you too have lost before and u will loose again, respect me and step down.

Buhari: tambuwal u better go back to fi di fi where u came from if u will not stay quiet here.

Amechi: I have invested alot in this party, i mean 70% of my state allocation has gone in here, why cant i be candidate?

Atiku: look amechi or whatever you call urself , ur brother is our no 1 enemy that makes u one.

Amechi: what did u just say?

Tinubu: Amechi, what he is trying to say is that its the turn of the north, once they win they will give u a position that will allow u recover ur money 100 times, we are talking of presidential candidate here im sure VP will reach u.

Atiku: who the hell do u think you are, you are no match for me even as a gov. If it comes to stealing i am better than you, u steal at a state level i have stolen at the presidential level, so dont come here telling me about 70% of ur state allocation, i can give u all u spent on this party from my wallet nw.

Rochas : mmh mmh, my people say, when a child washes his hands clean, he wines and dines with kings and queens. I believe i have washed my hands clean, that is why i am here with you all. Let me have a chance i am small but mighty.

Atiku: rochas u better shut up all the problems we are facing now is because of u and ur broda gudluck dont let us descend on u.

Rochas: look i have told u goodluck is not an igbo man, so i deserve a chance.
Buhari: Nonsense, walahai talahi ip not vo folotics what will i be doing with this small buoi rochas.

Atiku: rochas please we r here for serious business, this is not buying and selling so keep quiet.

Rochas: i rochas, owelle, anu nga nga mpi, okutute 1, ebube agu 1, ogirishi 1, udo akpu enyi 1, dike eji eje mba 1 should keep quiet? ok oo i am quiet.

Tinubu : ehhm rochas, you know i like u alot because u and i have one think in common. We are both business minded, we see politics as business. Relax when they finish, u and i will discuss the business angle of this party 2 aside. ok?

Rochas: Tinubu my maaaaaaaaaan, you see why i like u. U know this is why they always say igbos are yorubas are enemies. but the truth is that we are best of friends. Its just that we are both business minded and wont like anyone to cheat us. Since u said we will discuss the business angle then let me keep quiet.

Atiku and Buhari thinking ( i dont know who brought this igbo traders into trader (amechi and rochas) into this party.They will soon sell us out. Tinubu alone is enough crook for one party. Left for me , let them leave this party for use so we can have both north muslim furesident and northern muslim vice furesident).
grin grin grin grin.grin grin
Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by tit(f): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
thieves and liars!

1 Like

Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by 2cato: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
tit:
thieves and liars!
surly they shall gather and if their gathering is of evil they shall scather.
Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by Trut(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mekaboy you to kill me laugh ni?
Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by johnbuck81(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
if buhari is not given d ticket..
bokoharam go increase their activities ooo..
they'll still lose to GEJ regardless of who represents Apc/bokoharm

2 Likes

Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by donmalcolm21(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
T
Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
na today?

Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by freezy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
How did I figure out the news was non-existent? Nothing on the link quoted. #smh.

Guys, open the link. News don't exist...
Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by lorddannie: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
mekaboy:

Atiku: who the hell do u think you are, you are no match for me even as a gov.

APC= Arewa People' Congress... it is visible to blind and audible to the deaf!

2 Likes

Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by talktimi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Their trying to tell Buhari to step down for Tambuwal and concentrate on his kunu business tongue
Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by Mogidi: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
freezy:
How did I figure out the news was non-existent? Nothing on the link quoted. #smh.

Guys, open the link. News don't exist...

Stop being a re.tard, google exist for a reason.
http://www.news24.com.ng/Politics/News/Buhari-Kwankwaso-shun-APC-caucus-meeting-20141112

1 Like

Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by Kokorokoo: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Finally, apc has no presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Barcanista and egift did I not tell you in mid october that your ape p1ss sh1t party is going for a northern caucus concensus candidate nomination?

1 Like

Re: **Buhari, Kwankwaso Shun APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja** by Kokorokoo: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Circle of Doom. Circle of Evil men -APc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Invades Askira, Wamdiyo In Borno / Nairaland On Whatsapp. #photos# / PICTURES: Other Countries Where You Find Legislative Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.