Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Do I Still Have A Nationality? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do I Still Have A Nationality? (702 Views)

Pls Do I Still Have A Nationality? / If You're Half One Nationality And Half Another / Your Favorite Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Still Have A Nationality? by kween2ryhm(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
My home town has been renamed “Madinatul-Islam” in a new Caliphate under strange rulers. The leadership of Nigeria have said nothing about it making me believe that they have given up on me. Having lost my identity as a Nigerian I am now a refugee in soon to be captured Yola. Where do I go to? I was thinking of heading for Gombe but with Nafada and Bajoga in the hands of the invaders, Gombe too is no longer safe. And I would not be accepted in the new Caliphate because I am already guilty of being to school and working for Government. My punishment is summary execution.

Source: http://clickinfo.com.ng/?p=660

1 Share

Re: Do I Still Have A Nationality? by hahn(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sorry to break the bad news but as long as you're a Nigeria, you're up for adoption by any country who cares.

Your job is to find that country and get adopted
Re: Do I Still Have A Nationality? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
hmm...
Deep sigh cry
Re: Do I Still Have A Nationality? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Heaven please... heal our land
Let there be #Peace in the N,E,S & W.

God bless Nigeria now & always.
And may all the eyes reading this post be there when all is well with Nigeria.

#YouNoGoDie!
Re: Do I Still Have A Nationality? by kween2ryhm(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ameen
YoursSolomon:
Heaven please... heal our land
Let there be #Peace in the N,E,S & W.

God bless Nigeria now & always.
And may all the eyes reading this post be there when all is well with Nigeria.

#YouNoGoDie!

Re: Do I Still Have A Nationality? by kween2ryhm(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
bump
Re: Do I Still Have A Nationality? by emesv26(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
"I Have A #Dream"
Re: Do I Still Have A Nationality? by kween2ryhm(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2014
I don't believe in the future of this country, Because we have been deceived severally that we are the leader of tomorrow, now tomorrow is here....
Who are the leaders?

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of Evil / The Story Of The Anger Of The Gods And Man / Buy Cheap Data On Glo And Mtn Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.